+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University Fall 2016 - MS Computer Science

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
RMN said:
ANYBODY KNOWS...????????????????????????????????
Haven't applied for CAQ and visa myself but according to the person who answered the phone at the ISO Concordia number, you can apply for study permit with receipt of CAQ application.

Of course your study permit will be approved only after CAQ gets approved and transmitted by MIDI to your Visa Office

as_ok

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Guys,

I am admitted into MACS with mandatory qualifying program. They have given me 4 pre-requisite course to be completed. Will I be taking the pre-requisite course along with regular master course ?

guddumehta

Mar 31, 2017
gujarat
Hello friends.I want to apply in concordia university for M.Eng in information system security.My current cgpa is 8.14 without any backlog and ielts score is 7(R-8,L-7.5,W,S-6).Can any one tell me whether I am eligible or not and any one here aware about acceptance ratio of concordia in information security??

smanchanda

Feb 15, 2016
guddumehta said:
Hello friends.I want to apply in concordia university for M.Eng in information system security.My current cgpa is 8.14 without any backlog and ielts score is 7(R-8,L-7.5,W,S-6).Can any one tell me whether I am eligible or not and any one here aware about acceptance ratio of concordia in information security??
You are eligible.
I applied for Master's in CS in concordia with ielts 7.0 (no module less than 6), Btech-8.2 cgpa no backlogs and got acceptance
Concordia is a safe option. You can definitely get into it.

puskar

Aug 7, 2017
when they will issue winter 2018 admission decision? Its been more than 11 weeks since my application was marked completed. I send an inquiry email but has not receive any reply. I am in very difficult situation.