+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concerns about employer reference letter

jitesh16

Apr 15, 2024
Hi members,
I have a query regarding the employer reference letter

I recently joined a new organisation in the 2nd week of April 2024 and to complete my Ontario PNP application, I would need an employer reference letter.
I already have 2 reference letters from previous employers on the official letterhead with the necessary roles and responsibilities listed out, but since I joined my new employer recently (it's not even been 1 month) it would be difficult to approach them for a reference letter as it might create some alerts with current employer.

Any suggestions as to what can be the workaround?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi members,
I have a query regarding the employer reference letter

I recently joined a new organisation in the 2nd week of April 2024 and to complete my Ontario PNP application, I would need an employer reference letter.
I already have 2 reference letters from previous employers on the official letterhead with the necessary roles and responsibilities listed out, but since I joined my new employer recently (it's not even been 1 month) it would be difficult to approach them for a reference letter as it might create some alerts with current employer.

Any suggestions as to what can be the workaround?
What OINP program? Why do you need reference letter if only been there one month.

jitesh16

Apr 15, 2024
What OINP program? Why do you need reference letter if only been there one month.
It's the human capital priorities stream.
I would have to mention my current employer under the work history section? or don't I need to give a reference letter for my current employer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It's the human capital priorities stream.
I would have to mention my current employer under the work history section? or don't I need to give a reference letter for my current employer
This does not require a job offer but if using the month for work experience then you need reference letter.