+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete SDS application from Pakistan

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Rejection just recieved from Abu Dhabi office. After my first term is nearly over. Reasons: purpose of visit, family ties and current employement situation.
Will be reapplying, but for now I'm devastated and furious.
did you applied for gcms notes ?

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I had complete sds file, applied in august, took the chance of studying on without AIP ( before anyone jumps in to tell me it was a risk, Ya, i know.. at that time, I made a decision according to the circumstances I had).
I dont know if I should even bother with gcms, since christmas is coming up so they will be delayed. I still need to wrap my head around this whole mess and figure out what to do now. reapply with strong SOP, sure, but given their reasons, my family ties in canada wont change and neither will my work situation here....So I dont know what to think right now.

Umro

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
I had complete sds file, applied in august, took the chance of studying on without AIP ( before anyone jumps in to tell me it was a risk, Ya, i know.. at that time, I made a decision according to the circumstances I had).
I dont know if I should even bother with gcms, since christmas is coming up so they will be delayed. I still need to wrap my head around this whole mess and figure out what to do now. reapply with strong SOP, sure, but given their reasons, my family ties in canada wont change and neither will my work situation here....So I dont know what to think right now.
You should apply with a strong SOP again after January. Meanwhile, take your time and try to defer your admission to May or fall intake.
Had your medicals updated before rejection ?

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
You should apply with a strong SOP again after January. Meanwhile, take your time and try to defer your admission to May or fall intake.
Had your medicals updated before rejection ?
Yea, medicals updated back in september. I dont think i can defer now since ,first sem is almost over, and it means I wont be finishing a consecutive course which means no pgwp. Im in a right mess , ladies and gents.. Should have considered UK, damnit... :oops:

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Yea, medicals updated back in september. I dont think i can defer now since ,first sem is almost over, and it means I wont be finishing a consecutive course which means no pgwp. Im in a right mess , ladies and gents.. Should have considered UK, damnit... :oops:
I think you can still continue with your studies till April 2021 without your SP.
please confirm experts. @jigzyy
Meantime, you can come up with a very strong SOP that could convince VO about the reservations he/she had on your profile.
good luck

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I think you can still continue with your studies till April 2021 without your SP.
please confirm experts. @jigzyy
Meantime, you can come up with a very strong SOP that could convince VO about the reservations he/she had on your profile.
good luck
Thank you and yea, I think as long as i have a valid permit, eventually, I can still continue till April thus I will reapply. The problem with other future things will have to be dealt with when they come I guess... Now I only have to worry about how to get my some family members to leave canada...lol
Im not giving up, not yet. Just trying to process this.

• Love
Reactions: gg9

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Thank you and yea, I think as long as i have a valid permit, eventually, I can still continue till April thus I will reapply. The problem with other future things will have to be dealt with when they come I guess... Now I only have to worry about how to get my some family members to leave canada...lol
Im not giving up, not yet. Just trying to process this.
That’s the spirit.
btw if you down for a good quality food, come over. I live in Kasur. You are always welcome.

Reactions: zeen2019

Umro

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
What is your course and level of studies ?

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
hi guys ... i am worried i applied under SDS and uploaded only recent transcripts as the description said so and not the previous ones and didnot attach any work experience certificates too although filled the information on the forms correctly.
any opinions ?

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
hi guys ... i am worried i applied under SDS and uploaded only recent transcripts as the description said so and not the previous ones and didnot attach any work experience certificates too although filled the information on the forms correctly.
any opinions ?
In my opinion, You are perfectly fine.
good luck

Roman Jalil

Aug 6, 2019
I need to pay Seneca College Fee CAD7738$ which one is fastest and convinient way To pay from pakistan?
Please Help as 11 Dec is last date to pay.