+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete SDS application from Pakistan

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
Still waiting

One of my friend who applied on 22 August called IRCC Agent last week. (He is also waiting for Eligibility review to start)

He asked why the status is same since I applied, what is the status of my Application.
They replied Visa Officer has been assigned to you. Hopefully, you will recieve update in 2 weeks
i think the officer assigned for SDS applications from Pakistan is just not considerate about applicants from Pakistan . still treating SDS as a normal category with giving any priority.

website still says:
20 working days .... hahaha

zeze2021

Nov 22, 2020
Hello, I would be really grateful if you guys could help me I am enrolled at the University of Western Ontario Canada as an undergraduate.
Visa: SDS
submitted my biometrics on 20th August 2020
passed my medical exam on the 28th of September
Eligibility review says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
My university's COVID readiness plan was approved on the 17th of November.

When can I expect my Visa to be approved?

Real_Nad

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Anyone in the same boat?
Winter 21 intake
Submitted on 16 Sept (SDS) with complete file including biometrics and upfront medical.
Not even eligibility started yet

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Anyone in the same boat?
Winter 21 intake
Submitted on 16 Sept (SDS) with complete file including biometrics and upfront medical.
Not even eligibility started yet
Everyone who appied in Sep or after Sep is in same boat.
I applied on 2 Sep
Everything Complete
College Covid Plan is Approved

Still waiting for eligibility to start

awais.islam

Jun 23, 2020
Hi,
Is it normal that even if you apply online your case is transfer through VFS Global ? because I applied online under SDS and two day after I applied I received an email from VFS that your file has been received and VFS and will be transfer to Embassy for processing

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Did you got your updated GCMS ? How about interview recommended ?
not recived may be tommorow night i get gcms notes .if they niw extended for delay to 60 days. i saw some applucants git notice for 60 days extention for gcms notes

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
looks like people here have vanished after getting a PPR or a refusal .
in other groups SDS has been without any update

• Wow
Reactions: gg9