+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete SDS application from Pakistan

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Do applicants from Pakistan receive any updates on Fridays and Saturdays? considering the visa office is Abu Dhabi and they are off on these two days.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Do applicants from Pakistan receive any updates on Fridays and Saturdays? considering the visa office is Abu Dhabi and they are off on these two days.
ahah it will be funny i got once refusal on friday from uae ircc and also one approval on friday from uae ircc so its not matter about holiday for uae i think refusals and approvals are uoloaded on system and they are delivered in line.

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
ahah it will be funny i got once refusal on friday from uae ircc and also one approval on friday from uae ircc so its not matter about holiday for uae i think refusals and approvals are uoloaded on system and they are delivered in line.
i heard the office processing SDS applications is Edmonton/Ottawa not UAE.
UAE is for Non SDS

but i am not sure

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Strange, if they are not working on Friday then how can they correspond? maybe the system delivers on a later day after some approval from Canadian offices once AD office has made a decision.

Reactions: demme343

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I applied complete SDS around 13-14 august. No ghost updates for me.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
*gazes off into the void*

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
but all refusals and approvals for pakistanies mostly come from UAE
ohk. thts news .

anyone here refused without review of eligibility ?

any ideas on how much time does it take from start of review of eligibility to a refusal/approval ?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
yes
But, Ottawa is now processing SDS Applications and giving Final Decision (of those who Applied in July or after July)
my nephew 1st application was in end of Feb 2020 sds and refusal came in end of Augast 2020 from uae. edmanton recomended interview .but uae refused

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
is there a way we can give feedback or complain without giving our names and details .
saying SDS is portrayed to be processed within 20 days on IRCC website & other social media platforms.