+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

colleges which accept pass class students in canada ??

suraj_chh

Jul 14, 2018
Hi,

As such there are no solid requirements to apply under SPP, except you need to be an Indian or Chinese citizen applying to one of the colleges participating under SPP and you'll get ONLY 1 chance to apply under SPP. The main benefits of SPP are lesser paper work and faster processing times as compared to general category. Other requirements which you may hear such as minimum 50% in graduation and all that are just myths, but saying this..it always helps (be it any category) if you 've a good profile .. i.e if you 've better academic record, work ex, lesser backlogs, apply for a course same or higher than your present credential and the area of study should be related to your background... and of course strong financials.
i have scored 45 %in my graduation so can i apply for MBA

Aug 19, 2018
I have completed my senior secondary education with 58percent marks in cbse board in Medical stream in 2018and 6.5bands overall not less than 6in any module am I eligible to apply under sds

Monty5521

Oct 19, 2019
I have applied for lambton, centennial and langara college for business administration program. It has been more than a month I have not yet received any reply from their side. How long does it take for application process?

Monty5521

Oct 19, 2019
Also I have B grade in my Graduation. So is this the reason the colleges are giving less priority to me. If yes, then please suggest me which colleges should I try?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Also I have B grade in my Graduation. So is this the reason the colleges are giving less priority to me. If yes, then please suggest me which colleges should I try?
Why not just email the colleges admission department for a status as nobody here can do much more than speculate on anyones unique application. Colleges are more likely to prioritise based on start date if anything at all plus can also be affected by number of applications in process at same time. Colleges are run as a business so they are always looking for international students fees so most will get an offer if places are available on a course.