+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

colleges which accept pass class students in canada ??

harikrishna

Mar 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC guidelines regarding backlogs ...
My consultant had told me that more than 8 backlogs will be a problem ..
I dont knw if it is good to have a work experience, if a person has more number of backlogs ...

tiger007

Champion Member
harikrishna said:
CIC guidelines regarding backlogs ...
My consultant had told me that more than 8 backlogs will be a problem ..
I dont knw if it is good to have a work experience, if a person has more number of backlogs ...
Work experience will ALWAYS be a positive point.. an added advantage over others with similar background...

moor

Mar 14, 2012
tiger007 said:
Work experience will ALWAYS be a positive point.. an added advantage over others with similar background...
how do CIC verify our work experience, from the number which is given in that certificate as reference or is their any other way ??

harikrishna

Mar 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiger007 said:
so we need to take a course which is related to our work experience rite ??

tiger007

Champion Member
moor said:
What are the requirements to apply under spp?
if we have a work exp cert do we have to submit it to V.O ?
Hi,

As such there are no solid requirements to apply under SPP, except you need to be an Indian or Chinese citizen applying to one of the colleges participating under SPP and you'll get ONLY 1 chance to apply under SPP. The main benefits of SPP are lesser paper work and faster processing times as compared to general category. Other requirements which you may hear such as minimum 50% in graduation and all that are just myths, but saying this..it always helps (be it any category) if you 've a good profile .. i.e if you 've better academic record, work ex, lesser backlogs, apply for a course same or higher than your present credential and the area of study should be related to your background... and of course strong financials.

H

HBK

moor said:
how do CIC verify our work experience, from the number which is given in that certificate as reference or is their any other way ??
CIC verifies our work experience by calling to employer.
sometime CIC people also visits to company if they found any doubt on experience certificate.like if they found more applicant from same company,same work experience.

tiger007

Champion Member
harikrishna said:
so we need to take a course which is related to our work experience rite ??
Hi,

Getting a Canadian study permit is not as easy as say Australia/NZ etc. where you throw money and you study any course..any level..anything you can study! NO! Getting Canadian study permit is perhaps one of the toughest to get in the world and even if you 've million dollars...won't guarantee you a study permit. The CHC has several rules such as the course applied should be higher or atleast similar level of your present credential (i.e if you are a Bachelor's level degree holder, applying for lower level certificate/diploma programmes 'll surely result in visa rejection) and the course applied to should be in the direct area of your previous study/background or atleast in a related field. For example if you are BBA degree holder, have 2 years work ex in sales field and you opt for a PG in Hotel management ..then your visa 'll be most probably rejected. Now you get the point right... One of the most probable reason for such stringent rules is to limit the number of students entering Canada and only accept genuine students.. because there's no denial..that Canada is perhaps the last place left in world where average students after completion of studies 've a good chance of getting PR.. as compared to UK,USA,Australia, NZ..where it either impossible to very very tough to get a PR !

harikrishna

Mar 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiger007 said:
Hi,

Getting a Canadian study permit is not as easy as say Australia/NZ etc. where you throw money and you study any course..any level..anything you can study! NO! Getting Canadian study permit is perhaps one of the toughest to get in the world and even if you 've million dollars...won't guarantee you a study permit. The CHC has several rules such as the course applied should be higher or atleast similar level of your present credential (i.e if you are a Bachelor's level degree holder, applying for lower level certificate/diploma programmes 'll surely result in visa rejection) and the course applied to should be in the direct area of your previous study/background or atleast in a related field. For example if you are BBA degree holder, have 2 years work ex in sales field and you opt for a PG in Hotel management ..then your visa 'll be most probably rejected. Now you get the point right... One of the most probable reason for such stringent rules is to limit the number of students entering Canada and only accept genuine students.. because there's no denial..that Canada is perhaps the last place left in world where average students after completion of studies 've a good chance of getting PR.. as compared to UK,USA,Australia, NZ..where it either impossible to very very tough to get a PR !
Ok ..yea .. now i got it ..

Thank you .. :)

shabreen

Mar 12, 2012
hiii the same hold s here i was absent for 2 semesters that is 12 exams but i have got offers for more than 2 colleges
but still i am worried to go through that process of spp if anyone with this type of a case have got a visa plz let me know

H

HBK

shabreen said:
hiii the same hold s here i was absent for 2 semesters that is 12 exams but i have got offers for more than 2 colleges
but still i am worried to go through that process of spp if anyone with this type of a case have got a visa plz let me know
hi,
if you got LOA from SPP college than you should be fine.

By the way whats our profile?
for which course?
past study?

harikrishna

Mar 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shabreen said:
whats ur graduation percentage??
frm which all colleges u got LOA??

harikrishna

Mar 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, i didn't get admission in conestoga too :-[
they said that my academics are too low by SPP standards and for admission.
anyone plz suggest me some college ..?

H

HBK

harikrishna said:
guys, i didn't get admission in conestoga too :-[
they said that my academics are too low by SPP standards and for admission.
anyone plz suggest me some college ..?
try niagara college
fanshawe college
.give them mail
best luck

harikrishna

Mar 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashok5584 said:
try niagara college
fanshawe college
.give them mail
best luck
thanks alot ashok
but are u sure that they will give admission for pass class students ??

H

HBK

give them email indicating your graduation % and requirement of % for the programe u wants to get admission.
i m sure they will reply