+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CLP forgot to mention step siblings in our initial application

1rainman

Mar 4, 2022
Hi everyone! I am currently awaiting a Provincial Nomination, I was originally on study permit and I’m with my partner who’s on work permit. We just realized that the we’re missing his step siblings in the family information we submitted when we applied for Study Permit/Open Work Permit few years ago.

Now I’m really worried about its effect on our future applications, we’d like to correct in when we receive our ITA for PR. Would this be possible?

What can you guys suggest we should do? Thank you very much.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone! I am currently awaiting a Provincial Nomination, I was originally on study permit and I’m with my partner who’s on work permit. We just realized that the we’re missing his step siblings in the family information we submitted when we applied for Study Permit/Open Work Permit few years ago.

Now I’m really worried about its effect on our future applications, we’d like to correct in when we receive our ITA for PR. Would this be possible?

What can you guys suggest we should do? Thank you very much.
Shouldn't be an issue. Definitely include the step-sibling in the PR application forms. You can include an LOE saying that it was an unintentional error not to include in previous applications.

1rainman

Mar 4, 2022
Shouldn't be an issue. Definitely include the step-sibling in the PR application forms. You can include an LOE saying that it was an unintentional error not to include in previous applications.
Thank you very much for your response, we will ensure to include them in our PR application and attach a letter of explanation Thank you!