+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Application Status on the CIC website Shows, Decision Made

V

virtualcadd

Hi CPA2CANADA,
Thanks for your positive feedback & hope we get through this stage & get a request for medicals, My first letter on 1 september was showing they closed the file due to documents not received & later on 15 september another letter where they say they have created a new file number & both file number gives the same ECAS decision made...

After sending the full docs. you received london AOR after a month & later after a month you did you medicals. Did you received another file number after submitting your documents? My case was in Sydney & i received my AOR from London office. Before your medicals did you receive any letter from London office stating new file number & mentioning processing time 8 to 12 months? because thats my worry why they are giving me 8 to 12 mths of processing time.
Thanks for your response & good luck for your future...

V

virtualcadd

Hi,
Those who are submitting the final documents submit before deadline atleast 15 days or else you will face the same problems as mine, My deadline was 9 august & my consultants they submitted on 5 August but i received a letter on 1 september that they did not received any documents and they are closing my file but on 15 Sepetember another letter with new file number and verification of documents in process. So please send your documents before 15 days before the deadline date.