+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Application Status on the CIC website Shows, Decision Made

V

virtualcadd

Hi All,
After submitting the documents on 5th August, I checked on the website & it shows the following:
Permanent Residence Application Status
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Does anybody have any idea what does that mean, will we get news for the medical soon or will it still take some more time.

Thanks everyone
& goodluck to all of you...

Rajesh

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Decision Made" befor medical is not a good sign. Good Luck anyway

V

virtualcadd

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 9, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I send the documents on 5th August, The decision made is it regarding the application which i submitted in March?

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it seems that the decision is made on the basis of documents you submitted on 5th August.The officer might havent not setisfied with ur supporting docs.

V

virtualcadd

Hi,
Thanks for your reply, If the officer might not be satisfied with the documents, then will they ask for some additional information or the compelte set of documents?

Thanks
Regards
Rajesh

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
no further request just send u the rejection letter with his/her assissment and all ur original docs no further request i m affraid, decision made before medical is definitely a rejection

XYZ

Sep 7, 2009
It is not like that. My was decision made and a month letter they are ask me to submit further document before processing will continue. Letter was sent by both registered mail and e-mail.

V

virtualcadd

Hi,
Thanks everyone for your reply, I had a word with my consultant too & he told me that the decision made is for the initial application & they will be contacting me again after the submission of documnents in 2 months time & its just a month now. So just keeping my fingers crossed & lets hope for the best.

Good luck to all of you too in your process. May all get there PR in less than a year.

Regards
Rajesh

hamsafar610

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
Dear Rajesh

In my knowledge and personal expereince if decision has been made on ecas before medical, its means rejection, its my experience,
can u also share which documents chc ask u on this stage and giving u 60 day time. please share this information as it helps others as well

V

virtualcadd

Hi All,
I have checked with my consultants and they told me that nothing to worry & they will check too if they have received any information from them, If i get any updates i will definately post it ASAP for others in the same situation.

Regards
Good Luck

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
That decision made refers to the decision made at Sydney NS stage. You will receive a new AOR with a new file # after you submit your full application. This might take a while.

V

virtualcadd

Hi all,
As mentioned above regarding my Client application status on CIC website shows- Decission made, I came to know the real problem.
I submitted my documents to my consultants in Dubai(Premiers) on 15th July & my deadline was 9 August & i was checking every day after my submission with them to know if they have dispatched it. Later i came to know they dispatched the documents on 5 August. But i think they did not receive the documents as per the deadline & they send a letter to me on 1st Septembe from Sydney office stating that they are closing the case as no documents were received & thats the reason CIC website shows- Decission made.

Later i suppose they received the documents & they send another letter on 15 september giving us a new file number for future reference from London office & mentioned the processing time from 8 to 12 months, I suppose for medicals. Now my consultants will contact the High commission regarding this issue & get back to me. But even now im not sure what will happen. I will wait for the reply from Premiers. Will update you all regarding our case if future. So Decission made before document stage suppose to be not a good sign.

Thanks to WPC71 for the exact feedback, would like to hear some more comments on this topic.

Thanks to all of you who replied to my mail & gave the proper feedback.
Goodluck to all of you...

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
virtualcadd...dont worry about that phrase "decision made"...we have the same case.....

note that the "decision made" phrase is still there in my ECAS.....and it has nothing to do with any decision on our case.....

check your new file number and i assume that the phrase is still there....

V

virtualcadd

Hi,
I have received another letter from London office stating that,
They have created a file with the file number pasted above. This file number is different from the one assigned to me by the Case processing centre in Sydney. You must quote the new file number in any future correspondence.
Before your application can be placed in processing, a future determination will be made as to weather or not you are eligible. If your application is not eligible for processing, you will receive a letter informing you of the reasons for the decision as well as a refund.
Processing time- 8 to 12 months

My question is :After sending the complete set of documents, why i have got another file number & that too they say if we are eligible, & again the processing time is 8 to 12 mths. Have they ignored my previous application and started a new application with the new file number?
Please reply...

Regards
Rajesh

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
VirtualCadd.....your old file number and new file number will give you the same ECAS......your documents are are now on queue for review and eventual approval...just hang on and wait for the medical request after 1-3 months.....based on experience....