Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suresure said:
any one receive good news? next test?
I do not think there is any test schedule after sept 9. I know few people who applied in Aug and Sept 2012 and have not received any test yet... SO there is a LONGGGG line up.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations you two.. So if I read this correctly from the little data we have for Saskatchewan, the tests are 'typically' conducted at or couple of months after ONE year of the receipt of the initial application. Is that accurate enough? If someone has applied, say, Feb 2013, he/she can expect the test in Feb/or March/or April 2014? Agree?

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at least not true in my case (my application was received on may 27, 2013. no sign of test invite yet). may be one year after transfer the file to local office???

sept15 said:
Congratulations you two.. So if I read this correctly from the little data we have for Saskatchewan, the tests are 'typically' conducted at or couple of months after ONE year of the receipt of the initial application. Is that accurate enough? If someone has applied, say, Feb 2013, he/she can expect the test in Feb/or March/or April 2014? Agree?

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
at least not true in my case (my application was received on may 27, 2013. no sign of test invite yet). may be one year after transfer the file to local office???

hmmm, there is some inconsistency then in SK. Have you tried calling CIC?

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
I think yl113mc & montrosco are from Regina though their lcoal office is saskatoon. test schedule & oath varies for saskatoon & regina though local cic office for both cities are same ( saskatoon). Regina always has more test date & more oath.

Simkr, as you are from saskatoon, your schedule will be diffrent than regina applicants.

yl113mc, pls inform do you live in saskatoon or regina???

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
why there is more test in regina?
suppose Saskatoon has more people than regina.

anyone in sk still receive test?

I submitted application last sep, still waiting for test,, anyone still waiting?

anyone know when will be the next test and how long do we need to wait?

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suresure said:
why there is more test in regina?
suppose Saskatoon has more people than regina.

anyone in sk still receive test?

I submitted application last sep, still waiting for test,, anyone still waiting?

anyone know when will be the next test and how long do we need to wait?
Here is my status;

Applied in Nov 2013
File transferred in S'Toon in Mar 2014

Called helpline last week:
Agent told me very limited information which included: You should receive CIC EXAM WRITE request in these two months, call us back in November if you don't receive anything from us. (Also there is no guarantee that you are going to get test invite but chances are that would get it by October 2014)

Now you guys can make guess and put some light what's going on here...

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amerzd said:
Here is my status;

Applied in Nov 2013
File transferred in S'Toon in Mar 2014

Called helpline last week:
Agent told me very limited information which included: You should receive CIC EXAM WRITE request in these two months, call us back in November if you don't receive anything from us. (Also there is no guarantee that you are going to get test invite but chances are that would get it by October 2014)

Now you guys can make guess and put some light what's going on here...
amerzd, i have applied in oct 2013 (one month before yours) but our timelines are compareable. my file was also transferred march 2014... I was actually expecting the best (if I am lucky) in January or Feb 2015 - not before... a friend of mine applied in september 2013 and nothing yet and another friend applied in september 2012 and nothing yet (no RQ as well)...

hang in tight there. stay warm.

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
sept15, r u sure about sep 2012 applicant's??? is he from saskatoon?? one of my friend applied in end of dec 2012 ( live in saskatoon) & got test on 30th april 2014 & oath was on 10th June 2014. most probably, applicants from May 2012 to dec 2012 got their test date in April 2014.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstone said:
sept15, r u sure about sep 2012 applicant's??? is he from saskatoon?? one of my friend applied in end of dec 2012 ( live in saskatoon) & got test on 30th april 2014 & oath was on 10th June 2014. most probably, applicants from May 2012 to dec 2012 got their test date in April 2014.
yes, Indeed. I am positive. Yes, he is in Saskatoon.