+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship timeline-Saskatoon, SK

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got ATIP though i dont know to make out of it. i can see 1-2 checks are gonna expire next month. test scheduling isnt started yet.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
i got ATIP though i dont know to make out of it. i can see 1-2 checks are gonna expire next month. test scheduling isnt started yet.
Simkr, that is an awesome news.. atleast we have something to compare and look at... Put those codes or whatever they are and see what we can come up with... how do you know the test was not scheduled yet.... I can probably check this but when did you apply?

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ATIP is 18 page long. it did not add anything to what i was being told by CIC agents. i can see check FOSS clearance is gonna expire next month. i dont know even what does FOSS mean.

my application was received on may 27, 2013 and file was transferred to Saskatoon office in early December. i don't see any light this year for test invite. one of my friends applied in march 2013. he also hasn't received test invite.

sept15 said:
Simkr, that is an awesome news.. atleast we have something to compare and look at... Put those codes or whatever they are and see what we can come up with... how do you know the test was not scheduled yet.... I can probably check this but when did you apply?

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
ATIP is 18 page long. it did not add anything to what i was being told by CIC agents. i can see check FOSS clearance is gonna expire next month. i dont know even what does FOSS mean.

my application was received on may 27, 2013 and file was transferred to Saskatoon office in early December. i don't see any light this year for test invite. one of my friends applied in march 2013. he also hasn't received test invite.
hey i think you will get it before then.. usually Saskatoon tries to make the oath on your 22nd month, lol.. so your oath might be in March 2015 and test probably by December or January - is this what you are thinking... this will push us back a little bit since I applied in October... mine will not be until summer of 2015 then in this case....

later,

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am hoping at best jan-feb test and april -may, 2015 oath. my application is an routine application.

sept15 said:
hey i think you will get it before then.. usually Saskatoon tries to make the oath on your 22nd month, lol.. so your oath might be in March 2015 and test probably by December or January - is this what you are thinking... this will push us back a little bit since I applied in October... mine will not be until summer of 2015 then in this case....

later,

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simkr said:
i am hoping at best jan-feb test and april -may, 2015 oath. my application is an routine application.
That sounds reasonable to me... maybe even december... or by Feb for sure.

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no specific place in the ATIP written local office transfer though there are dates (payment allocation etc. to local office) mentioned in it that shows the date of LOT i was being told by CIC agents is same as in ATIP. Actually, CIC agents gave me consistent answer about LOT. So, i have no doubt about it (early December).
the trend i am seeing for C'ship is 2 years after filing application. one of my friend got in 2 years and one who applied in march 2013 is waiting for test invite.
hope this can give some perspective to Saskatoon applicant. TWO YEARS TWO YEARS TWO YEARS TWO YEARS
TWO YEARS

redstone said:
simkr,,can u see local office transfer date in your ATIP report?

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
redstone said:
once they upload status into website there is no change to lost . I think you will be in next test schedule in saskatoon.
Thanks! I hope we can have good news soon.
But how do you say I will be in the next schedule? any news?

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
Simkr said:
There is no specific place in the ATIP written local office transfer though there are dates (payment allocation etc. to local office) mentioned in it that shows the date of LOT i was being told by CIC agents is same as in ATIP. Actually, CIC agents gave me consistent answer about LOT. So, i have no doubt about it (early December).
the trend i am seeing for C'ship is 2 years after filing application. one of my friend got in 2 years and one who applied in march 2013 is waiting for test invite.
hope this can give some perspective to Saskatoon applicant. TWO YEARS TWO YEARS TWO YEARS TWO YEARS
TWO YEARS

Is there any test in Sep and October?

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
sept15 said:

later,
we need to wait until Dec or Jan for test?
do they really collect applications of 6 months to put together in a test?
anyone have test in Oct or November?

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
Simkr said:
TWO YEARS

when did your friend's file get transfer to local office? I guess August?
did local office schedule test based on application date or LOT date? such as schedule test 1 year after LOT? or 1 year after application?

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
yes, they put applicants for few months together, then they call for test. I know applicants of may2012 & dec 2012 got test date in apr 2014 together.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
redstone said:
yes, they put applicants for few months together, then they call for test. I know applicants of may2012 & dec 2012 got test date in apr 2014 together.
That means if I applied in May 2012 I need to wait 7 months more the people who applied in Dec 2012? That is not a good way!

did any one so far receive test ?

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
do I need to worry? it has been one year after I applied, file transferred to local office 8 months ago, cic call centre agents told me everything is find but just waiting for test, but it is such a long time still no response?

anyone has similar experience?