+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test: Collective action required, or expect endless delays, years. Example of the effective lobbyng of people awaiting spousal sponsorship

piotrqc

Aug 10, 2020
I sent am email to them and they sent me a generic email . Then the AF person sent me that as well .
[/QUOTE]

You shared this link before deleting it:
https://www.zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=20/40/njct.jpg

I have a few questions if you allow:

-How did you contact them, through the generic feedback form (Accessible here:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx ), or by a specific email address?

- The capture you shared is signed '' IRCC Calgary '', it's curious, I didn't know that IRCC answered according to the sections ... I already interacted with them, they never specify the center or they are found.

-Last point, the fact that the person in an email supposed to be formal speaks of '' hope '' makes me very perplexed ...

Can you tell us more? More details ?

Thank you.

, Piotr.

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I sent am email to them and they sent me a generic email . Then the AF person sent me that as well .

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx ), or by a specific email address?

- The capture you shared is signed '' IRCC Calgary '', it's curious, I didn't know that IRCC answered according to the sections ... I already interacted with them, they never specify the center or they are found.

-Last point, the fact that the person in an email supposed to be formal speaks of '' hope '' makes me very perplexed ...

Thank you.

, Piotr.
[/QUOTE]
I had been called for a test before covid so I sent a message for update . That was wat i got . Message was to cic calgary

piotrqc

Aug 10, 2020
You do not answer the question of how you contacted them. By form or otherwise, and how.

The screen of the official IRCC email supos - which you were quick to delete - seems doubtful (Thanks to my browser history) ... + Your profile here is very recent, and you have only published here , in this thread exclusively ...

Sorry, but I remain very suspicious ... Until proven otherwise, it's a rumor.

(This is especially the element that the one who sent the email and is supposed to be IRCC used the word '' hope '' that makes me suspicious).

We must continue to make noise, friends, nothing has changed.

, Piotr.

vegasIndian

Oct 15, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
03-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
17-Jul-2015
Interview........
Not Required.
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015
You do not answer the question of how you contacted them. By form or otherwise, and how.

The screen of the official IRCC email supos - which you were quick to delete - seems doubtful (Thanks to my browser history) ... + Your profile here is very recent, and you have only published here , in this thread exclusively ...

Sorry, but I remain very suspicious ... Until proven otherwise, it's a rumor.

(This is especially the element that the one who sent the email and is supposed to be IRCC used the word '' hope '' that makes me suspicious).

We must continue to make noise, friends, nothing has changed.

, Piotr.
Yeah I suspect too, but in this case want to be proven wrong and hopefully online tests start

piotrqc

Aug 10, 2020
Yeah I suspect too, but in this case want to be proven wrong and hopefully online tests start

Hope is not enough unfortunately, we must act.

Otherwise, I think I have found the main way of virtual gathering of spousal sponsors to organize their multiple sittings, on a social network (I cannot quote it here, oddly, the moderators here systematically remove any reference to this famous social network). .. I'm still collecting the informations.

I will posting a detailed report here very soon, as soon as I have time. It will be very informative, and give us concrete ideas.

Reactions: vegasIndian

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
« Thought » not ´thot’ brother.

I « hope » the email you shared is real

,you don't have to believe me
« Thought » not ´thot’ brother.

I « hope » the email you shared is real .
May be you make-up stories so you find it hard to believe people . Ignore if you think what was shared would not benefit you instead of trying to rubbish people you don't know .

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
May be you make-up stories so you find it hard to believe people . Ignore if you think what was shared would not benefit you instead of trying to rubbish people you don't know .
Improve your writing and learn to accept criticism so you can improve.

lets hope what you shared is true.

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
Improve your writing and learn to accept criticism so you can improve.

lets hope what you shared is true.
Let's not lets ;)

vadim_n

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
Great news!

let's keep criticism at bay
;)

LudoZ

Nov 20, 2019

Thank you.

, Piotr.
I had been called for a test before covid so I sent a message for update . That was wat i got . Message was to cic calgary
[/QUOTE]

How can they possibly "resume" online tests, if online tests have never been done in the first place? Looks like a hoax to me.

Reactions: ott-613

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
Do you mind posting the screenshot of email including the "from" address?
In addition to that, the screenshot mentioned: ´resume online testing ‘ .. which means it started somewhere and then stopped!?? We know there was no online testing at all, There IS ‘re-testing’ and it is in person only.