+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship exam

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have citizenship test on 21st March at 1.30 PM (Scarborough). Do you have any idea, what time I have to reach the test center?

torontonian2003

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isabela said:
to those who finished the citizenship exam...can you share samples pls? thanks....
TAKE AN ONLINE PRACTICE TEST LIKE THIS:
http://www.apnatoronto.com/canadian-citizenship-test-practice/

If you ace those online tests you'll likely find the actual test relatively easy.

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As mentioned numerous times on this forum it is illegal to share exam questions - this is clearly stated when we did the test. Pls take some time and read thru this forum - there are tons of dedicated thread to sample tests

Here is one I used and just read the book - it's easy!

http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/

Chalabi

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
HI

personally I tried the online questions, there are tons of question and sites make the real test easy to pass, but in the same time spend time and study the book in parallel with your online search, read the book twice ,

good luck

ilovemma

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't mean to be rude, but Don't you think it will a good idea that you should know the history of the country that is offering you a Citizenship. It's not a rocket science my friend. If you spend even 20 mins a day reading the book, i think you will be more than comfortable passing than looking for short cuts.

Reactions: jpaulianne

FL1040

Dec 30, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isabela said:
to those who finished the citizenship exam...can you share samples pls? thanks....
They will ask you questions about the contents in the books, Canadian history, how the government is structured and how it works, about the rights and duties of Canadian citizens, the economy, a bit of geography...it's not that difficult, read the booklet, make some notes...you need to study a bit, anybody with a normal IQ can pass the test.

The booklet has some sample questions at the end....check them out

kimosabe

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
isabela said:
If you like, you can also go to your local library and borrow a book about becoming a citizen -- there are also practice tests there, though online materials will be more updated and more convenient.