+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Certificate After Oath

Mamabeets

Aug 8, 2023
Does anyone know if we can ask to receive the e-certificate on the same day of the virtual oath ceremony? Have some travel plans and trying to issue the passport before travelling

Reactions: ppcg2510

rorro

Sep 20, 2019
Hi All! When i applied for citizenship i requested e certificate and this was confirmed the day of my oath ceremony.

I did my pnline oath ceremony on August 4th with Mississauga office. Minutes after I finished the oath I sent my oath form to the same email that sent me the invite and added the clerk who checked me in initials (MC) on the subject.

Today - 10 days later - I am still not able to download the certificate. I called and they told me that the form hasn't been uploaded to my profile, so there will be no certificate issued until then... I have sent the oath form several times again and today sent it via webform also (but didn't get an automated message that the webform was sent succesfully which I find strange..?).

Wondering if anybody was in a similar situation?

TIA.

Reactions: SunshineJA

rorro

Sep 20, 2019
We are also in same situation. No certificate yet. From where did you get their phone number?
888 242-2100 - Numbers i dialed: 1 - then UCI number followed by # - 1 1 1 4 1 1 . This will direct you to follow up on citizenship applications after a waiting time of around 30 min. Sometimes you need to try a couple times, if they have a lot of people calling they wont even put you on a waiting list but ask you to call again on another time.

Reactions: abhishek.ogale

Yurec

Aug 15, 2023
888 242-2100 - Numbers i dialed: 1 - then UCI number followed by # - 1 1 1 4 1 1 . This will direct you to follow up on citizenship applications after a waiting time of around 30 min. Sometimes you need to try a couple times, if they have a lot of people calling they wont even put you on a waiting list but ask you to call again on another time.
Hi
I’m in the same shoes with 4 August Oath, MC initials of clerk

I cannot download my e-certificate yet
Did you already download yours?

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
My oath ceremony will be in-person on August 23. When I filled out my application, I selected e-certificate. Is there anyone know if I will have a hard copy right after the ceremony?

I have not received any email regarding the e-certificate yet.

porshu

May 5, 2023
My oath ceremony will be in-person on August 23. When I filled out my application, I selected e-certificate. Is there anyone know if I will have a hard copy right after the ceremony?

I have not received any email regarding the e-certificate yet.
My husband chose e-cert on application and his oath ceremony was in person. He got the physical cert during the ceremony.

Reactions: Fair_Enough

ar_uw

Nov 12, 2019
When did you guys receive the invite code for e-certificate? My oath was today and they didn't ask about the certificate choice (2022 applicant). I assumed it was going to be ecertificate but not sure now. Does the invite code for ecertificate download details comes after the oath ceremony or before?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
When did you guys receive the invite code for e-certificate? My oath was today and they didn't ask about the certificate choice (2022 applicant). I assumed it was going to be ecertificate but not sure now. Does the invite code for ecertificate download details comes after the oath ceremony or before?
For some it comes before and for some it comes after. You can even create account to download it on your own. Details - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/10567136/

Reactions: ar_uw

Klakho

Jan 1, 2020
I wasn’t able to even access or create an account from the invite code they sent out. An error saying that email address and code didn’t match or that the code was used already. What can I do in this scenario?