Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 12 Feb
You'll need to wait a virtual oath ceremony invite. They are happening at a brisk pace.

Pomini

Mar 4, 2014
I was informed someone did the test 2 months ago and was invited for a virtual ceremony. She did the ceremony last week. IDK why ours is taking this long.

cla3107

Jan 19, 2014
I was informed someone did the test 2 months ago and was invited for a virtual ceremony. She did the ceremony last week. IDK why ours is taking this long.
Contact them using web form. I did that last week and was told my fingerprinting clearance had expired and i had to redo them (so bizarre as clearly the delay was on their part). My original oath ceremony date was for March 18th which was cancelled due to Covid.

LudoZ

Nov 20, 2019
Clearly false information. Nobody was doing tests 2 months ago since all tests have been suspended since March!!

Pomini

Mar 4, 2014
Contact them using web form. I did that last week and was told my fingerprinting clearance had expired and i had to redo them (so bizarre as clearly the delay was on their part). My original oath ceremony date was for March 18th which was cancelled due to Covid.
Thanks for this info. How do I get the web form?