Med's Done....
05-June-2013
Passport Req..
AIP 09-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 09-July-2014
LANDED..........
15-August-2014
1) Do I have to mention anywhere in the form that I have visited other countries for a week or 2 days or 2 weeks for vacations?

2) Online Calculator is not working When I select start calculation, Is it for everyone or because of high load?

3) How long is the processing time?
1) You can mention those details on the Physical presence calculator.
2) Yes, seems like their websites on high load.
3) Currently 12 months, after these rules, nobody knows.

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
I just finished a call with CIC, my questions were about the eligibility period for its 5 years before the application and I have been in Canada for 3 years and half. The first question was about the police certificate, do I need one for the time I spent back home (living) before I come to Canada? he said yes because they are asking for that in the website ( what a smart guy :) ). I told him ok that means I lived out Canada for a period of time and If I answer question 9c YES I need then to fill out a form and this form is not for me its " crown servant!! how come! he put me on hold for 15 mins then came back saying ok sir this is not applicable for you because you dont want to count days while you were out Canada!! I told him that means the form needs to be more clear and specific and not fair to ask the people who dont have pre-pr credit all these questions and requirements , he didnt know what to say, he doesnt even that the form is non-printable :) !!

AIC

Oct 5, 2017
After you open the link, then click on the download arrow. Then after saving, go to the folder you downloaded the form two and open the form with adobe reader

Thank you guys. But still not working. Will try with a different computer. :(

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Can any one help with question 11 of citizenship application form please ...

It has the following section :

FROM ---TO --- NAME OF EMPLOYER/SCHOOL----OCCUPATION---- WHERE YOU ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED--- etc etc---- NAME OF CONTACT---EMAIL ADDRESS---PHONE NUMBER

Whose information is being asked for ?

+Do i have to put my information
+Or university /employer information

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
Can any one help with question 11 of citizenship application form please ...

It has the following section :

FROM ---TO --- NAME OF EMPLOYER/SCHOOL----OCCUPATION---- WHERE YOU ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED--- etc etc---- NAME OF CONTACT---EMAIL ADDRESS---PHONE NUMBER

Whose information is being asked for ?

+Do i have to put my information
+Or university /employer information
You have to write University / employers information. You have already provided them your information.

AnilGurung

Nov 9, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPO-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-1-2014
Med's Done....
05-02-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2014
LANDED..........
1/03/2014
I just finished a call with CIC, my questions were about the eligibility period for its 5 years before the application and I have been in Canada for 3 years and half. The first question was about the police certificate, do I need one for the time I spent back home (living) before I come to Canada? he said yes because they are asking for that in the website ( what a smart guy :) ). I told him ok that means I lived out Canada for a period of time and If I answer question 9c YES I need then to fill out a form and this form is not for me its " crown servant!! how come! he put me on hold for 15 mins then came back saying ok sir this is not applicable for you because you dont want to count days while you were out Canada!! I told him that means the form needs to be more clear and specific and not fair to ask the people who dont have pre-pr credit all these questions and requirements , he didnt know what to say, he doesnt even that the form is non-printable :) !!
if you click the help on the form.
this pops up
There are very rare circumstances that will let you count time of Canada towards your physical presence calculation. If you resided outside of Canada because either :
was employed outside Canada in or with
The CAF,
The FPA
The public service of a province.

So we check No to that unless we are one of the following..

CANADIANZ

Mar 30, 2017
Then for the name of contact, whose name should be written if I attend university? The president's name? I don't know.
Personally I wrote the name of the registrar office and their contact details, if they want to verify my education they will have to call the registrar.