+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Applications after Bill C-6

umairfood1

Aug 25, 2013
B
if you click the help on the form.
this pops up
There are very rare circumstances that will let you count time of Canada towards your physical presence calculation. If you resided outside of Canada because either :
was employed outside Canada in or with
The CAF,
The FPA
The public service of a province.

So we check No to that unless we are one of the following..
But what about the time we spent before becoming permanent resident? They asked for last 4 year clearance. Lastly in old forms they asked either 6 years or the date of PR whichever latest

torontoguy87

Oct 5, 2017
I think it will be generic like University of waterloo and their generic call and email address...
I left the admissions office's contact phone number/email. I am sure if they ever questioned about this, it is possibly the best place to check student's registration records.

meayman

Sep 19, 2012
"I applaud technical competency of @IRCC No doubt why dumb folks love to work for Govt. No work,Great Pay,Amazing Pensions, Zero Productivity"

Nice comment on twitter. Lol.
It is a negative comment that was not needed.
Criticism is okay, insult is not good particularly on twitter. Remember the one who updates the twitter account is a Govt employee, and s/he may be pissed off now and delay response to everyone.

Reactions: Atefeh_83

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
what travel documents should we list other than passport.
is Nexus considered as travel document?
I listed my NEXUS card and US Passport card. They don't have a field to indicate document type so they'll have to figure out that from the document number format (each of the book card and nexus card have unique document number formats).

mosaab

Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
File Transfer...
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
18-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-16-2014
LANDED..........
05-02-2014
if you click the help on the form.
this pops up
There are very rare circumstances that will let you count time of Canada towards your physical presence calculation. If you resided outside of Canada because either :
was employed outside Canada in or with
The CAF,
The FPA
The public service of a province.

So we check No to that unless we are one of the following..
The question and the guide don't indicate that this question is JUST for some special cases to count days, while the next question asks for the time we spent out Canada for the entire eligabilty period!!

light88

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
been trying to call CIC customer service center all day with no long. it says we are experiencing high volumes of calls and hangs up and I have a question I need help with

sukhi7

Star Member
Nov 6, 2016
GOOD NEWS

Forms have been updated you can downlaod and print... I just checked on my computer!
I just now download at 11.33 Mountain Time but Printin function is still disabled.

Whats your trick can you pl share. We are unable to print. Thanks in advance.