+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

stranger1987

Mar 15, 2018
I am trying to upgrade WES evaluation report from document by document (ECA) to course by course. What reason should I select? Professional License/Certification or Immigration?
Hi , I have selected Professional License/Certification for the designation certification in order to upgrade document by document to course by course. It will take 7 working days.
Immigration needs document by document which is not our actual need at present. Experts please provide your input if i am wrong. As per my findings, its Professional License/Certification.

Sumit_Chadha

Feb 25, 2018
Hi , I have selected Professional License/Certification for the designation certification in order to upgrade document by document to course by course. It will take 7 working days.
Immigration needs document by document which is not our actual need at present. Experts please provide your input if i am wrong. As per my findings, its Professional License/Certification.
Have you got the License? If yes, then, you have selected correct option. Even I feel Professional License should be the correct category.

thanks
Sumit

somayeh_kalan

Feb 17, 2018
Hi,
I am confused about evaluate degree.
In my mind, I must send my documents to WES in ECA method and CBC(both of them) and select saskatchewan in CBC to send my certificate.
Afrer I receive my certificate, I follow CIPS method and send WES document to CIPS too.
Is this a correct way?

Sumit_Chadha

Feb 25, 2018
For upgrading from ECA to Course by Course, first of all it ask for category, where IT/Computers/Software Engineering is not there. Nearest one is Engineering. If I select that, it asks for submitting a new application. Is that correct? On submitting new application would not it expect documents again? It will again take time for transcript and all. Please help.

thanks
Sumit

stranger1987

Mar 15, 2018
For upgrading from ECA to Course by Course, first of all it ask for category, where IT/Computers/Software Engineering is not there. Nearest one is Engineering. If I select that, it asks for submitting a new application. Is that correct? On submitting new application would not it expect documents again? It will again take time for transcript and all. Please help.

thanks
Sumit
Hi sumit, Hope you have done your document by document earlier through wes, then to upgrade to course by course you dont need to submit ur documents again to wes. But in this case only one change- no need to submit doc from univrsities. Wes already have your document with them.

Sumit_Chadha

Feb 25, 2018
Hi sumit, Hope you have done your document by document earlier through wes, then to upgrade to course by course you dont need to submit ur documents again to wes. But in this case only one change- no need to submit doc from univrsities. Wes already have your document with them.
Yes, I have got my ECA done through WES only. But do I need to create new applicalapa now as I asked in my last query? While upgrading its asking me to submit new application.

Thanks
Sumit

stranger1987

Mar 15, 2018
Yes, I have got my ECA done through WES only. But do I need to create new applicalapa now as I asked in my last query? While upgrading its asking me to submit new application.

Thanks
Sumit
Yes you have to create new application for upgrading the report. Continue the steps as you done for getting the eca report earlier.

Axaykumar

Mar 18, 2018
Having few doubts regarding the CIPS certificate.

1) Today I just sent mail to certification@cips.ca team for CIPS certificate for 2173 noc code. May I know that what time CIPS team will take to issue the CIPS certificate.
2) Without CIPS certificate can I submit the SINP application.

Thanks in advance if anyone help me on above points.

OmamereEtubs

Jan 29, 2018
Having few doubts regarding the CIPS certificate.

1) Today I just sent mail to certification@cips.ca team for CIPS certificate for 2173 noc code. May I know that what time CIPS team will take to issue the CIPS certificate.
2) Without CIPS certificate can I submit the SINP application.

Thanks in advance if anyone help me on above points.

Please help me with a sample section of the table you had the BOK ,will be great full .seiyefatj@gmail.com

OmamereEtubs

Jan 29, 2018
Hello am Timi, am applying thru the Edu+ experience route, can anyone help out with a sample of completed isp form Only secton on the table for BOK and responsibilities, totally lost. Please seiyefatj@gmail.com. will be greatful

OmamereEtubs

Jan 29, 2018
Cips process steps for Education plus experience route only. For all other routes please contact cips for the documents.

1. Code of Business Ethics certificate
You need to get this certificate by passing the exam online. It will take half an hour max to pass the test. They specifically highlighted this exam part in yellow.

2. Documents For Education, Job Experience
Education: you need to get your education assessment done but most important it should be Course by course. If you have already done wes in past for the immigration purpose, you need to upgrade your report to CxC (course by course) by signing into your wes account.

Make sure to send one copy of wes report directly to cips office. There is an option for the same by selecting OTHER as an option for Manuel address.

3. Reference Letters
Please have at least one reference letter from your Manager or any higher level person who can comment on your competence and also your last 24 months job confirmation.

Also they haven't mentioned anything about experience letters but for safer side provide the same for all the jobs you have been in. As we are mentioning in the application form for each year so it's good to provide the proofs.

4. In the application form everything is self explanatory apart from bok which is body of knowledge areas.

So for each job, write your responsibilities and as per those responsibilities you have to determine by yourself the bok for that particular job. You can choose bok from the list given below that table.

5. We can send the application form and other documents via email or via courier. Either way. For email just send them on info@cips.ca.

This is what I have followed and yet I didn't get any concerns or inquiries.

Thanks.
Cips process steps for Education plus experience route only. For all other routes please contact cips for the documents.

1. Code of Business Ethics certificate
You need to get this certificate by passing the exam online. It will take half an hour max to pass the test. They specifically highlighted this exam part in yellow.

2. Documents For Education, Job Experience
Education: you need to get your education assessment done but most important it should be Course by course. If you have already done wes in past for the immigration purpose, you need to upgrade your report to CxC (course by course) by signing into your wes account.

Make sure to send one copy of wes report directly to cips office. There is an option for the same by selecting OTHER as an option for Manuel address.

3. Reference Letters
Please have at least one reference letter from your Manager or any higher level person who can comment on your competence and also your last 24 months job confirmation.

Also they haven't mentioned anything about experience letters but for safer side provide the same for all the jobs you have been in. As we are mentioning in the application form for each year so it's good to provide the proofs.

4. In the application form everything is self explanatory apart from bok which is body of knowledge areas.

So for each job, write your responsibilities and as per those responsibilities you have to determine by yourself the bok for that particular job. You can choose bok from the list given below that table.

5. We can send the application form and other documents via email or via courier. Either way. For email just send them on info@cips.ca.

This is what I have followed and yet I didn't get any concerns or inquiries.

Thanks.

Please can you be kind enough to share how you filled out the table where you have the BOK, I understand the responsibility part.

Thanks

OmamereEtubs

Jan 29, 2018
Yes I have submitted my application to CIPS. And yes they will reply to your queries. It will take some days for them to get back to you but they will give you answers for sure. They are very particular in the same. Make sure to avoid delay, try to send all your queries together in one email.
Please can you help by sharing your completed table, I don't understand the section you have the BOK. Seiyefatj@gmail.com. thanks