Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
But it specifically says on cic website for applications filed in Canada and USA only...
It does but a lot of applicants from outside the countries you have mentioned have written in and got a response...including myself.

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
I really don't know why London is my VO but yes, I am a Nigerian and I have lived in England for over one year. Any idea if this could be the reason?

It is not London as in England (London), it is a city in Canada.

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Its London, UK only. London is the local VO for many countries which includes Nigeria too.
Oh I didn't know .....coz quite a lot of people assume the London to be the one in the U.K. ......I just thought of shedding some light on it ....be it the London in U.K. Or Canada .....good luck to you .

Nubi07

Jul 25, 2017
Oh I didn't know .....coz quite a lot of people assume the London to be the one in the U.K. ......I just thought of shedding some light on it ....be it the London in U.K. Or Canada .....good luck to you .
Its not an assumption, the email from CIC and GCMS notes clearly says London, United Kingdom.

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
Its not an assumption, the email from CIC and GCMS notes clearly says London, United Kingdom.
I guess you are taking it too personal ..I didn't mean to hurt your feelings if I did..

Good for you if it is London, U.K. and pardon my assumption of the assumption.

Nubi07

Jul 25, 2017
I guess you are taking it too personal ..I didn't mean to hurt your feelings if I did..

Good for you if it is London, U.K. and pardon my assumption of the assumption.
No one is taking anything personal here, of what use is that? Only trying to correct your statement that 'many people assume', hence, stating that its not an assumption. Good luck to you too

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront
No one is taking anything personal here, of what use is that? Only trying to correct your statement that 'many people assume', hence, stating that its not an assumption. Good luck to you too
OK ......sure ....NOTED

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hi. When did u write an email ie the date in July? I wrote one on 24th july. My app was still at CIO. Contemplating to write another one but not sure.Dont want to annoy themo_O
Hahaha, your comment about not wanting to annoy them really made me l-o-l!
I know how you feel, I emailed them on 27/07 and got a response same day saying my file was still at CIO Sydney, it was a bit depressing to hear that. My additional docs changed to not needed on 9th August, which cheered me up considerably, so I'd like to believe judging by what I'm reading here that my file should have been moved to an LVO by now, but to be honest I don't really feel like emailing them again just yet so I won't upset them or upset myself :rolleyes: