Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also see:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/consultations/fswp/part2.asp

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
So I see this thread deteriorated to a Dating Agency in my absence! More shameless advertising by some, LOL.
Yukon: I do think the point of the immigration rules is to get more young people who want to settle and raise families in Canada. It just isn't politically correct to say so.
Following Roger's sterling example, I just finished completing the survey. Whew...they say it will take 15 minutes, but it takes longer than that when you factor in the pre-reading assignment. (A bit like saying it only takes 6 months to get a visa, but they don't include the 4-6 months before they start the count!) I think it is worthwhile and encourage everyone who can put aside half an hour should do so.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
So I see this thread deteriorated to a Dating Agency in my absence! More shameless advertising by some, LOL.
Yukon: I do think the point of the immigration rules is to get more young people who want to settle and raise families in Canada. It just isn't politically correct to say so.
Following Roger's sterling example, I just finished completing the survey. Whew...they say it will take 15 minutes, but it takes longer than that when you factor in the pre-reading assignment. (A bit like saying it only takes 6 months to get a visa, but they don't include the 4-6 months before they start the count!) I think it is worthwhile and encourage everyone who can put aside half an hour should do so.
Everybody should complete that survey, even I did.
I didn't make any statement on the age factor, I was merely replicating what is given on the website.