+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Buffalo Returned Application Package (AINP)

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucho said:
Is everybody getting a reponse or file number from Buffalo in less than a month like nix1 and jpadz ? I sent my application on March the 23rd 2009 and I have not hear anything from them whether I have my application right or wrong?
The responses we have got are not good ones. We did not know how to fill out the CIC forms, that's why our applications were returned.

You should be happy that they did not respond you as quick as they did for us, which is a very good thing and you will receive your AOR and medical request by the end of May as looking at others timelines. Take care.

jpadz

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
To Nix: I did not reprint the forms. I just wrote the word "present" on it. I will let you know whenever my check is encashed. Goodluck!

pavpav

Apr 10, 2009
nix1 said:
My worst fear came true. My application package has been returned. I just picked it up a few minutes ago. The reason was, we forgot to write "PRESENT" in two places on my wife's forms (current address and personal history).
You already got the provincial nomination. So the Alberta office is OK with not writing "PRESENT" on the two forms, right?

A

Albertagoverner

pavpav said:
nix1 said:
My worst fear came true. My application package has been returned. I just picked it up a few minutes ago. The reason was, we forgot to write "PRESENT" in two places on my wife's forms (current address and personal history).
You already got the provincial nomination. So the Alberta office is OK with not writing "PRESENT" on the two forms, right?
Alberta doesn't carefully look into the federal forms as CIC do. Because they just request to send the photocopy of federal forms so there is no possiblity of manipulation or misinformation after recieving nomination certificate.

M

morepower

2,5 month untill file# from buffalo along with med request.
BTW, I forgott to write "present" in there. I was surprised when the PNP officer asked me to do so or to give her permission to do that herself. Guess what I did. :) Now, reading this, I can just thank her for her experience and exact work!

Never would have thought about entering something like that because I think
1) it is self-explanatory and
2) there is no way to enter anything else than numers.
If they really do need that - than provide correct forms...It isn't that comlicated adding a check-up box in there and upload the new form.

Seriously - Everyone is doing something and living somewhere at present - how small-minded... Such a waste of time and money, I would have freeked if they would have send that back because of such a nonsense.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavpav said:
I wrote 'to date' in those places when I sent my forms to AINP. But I was not able to use the same forms even though AlNP has suggested us to do so because I read a few cases in this forum that their applications were returned by CIC Buffalo due to the signatures and dates being TOO OLD. So, I had to print the forms again and sign them and enter the current date, but forgot to write 'present' or 'to date'.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morepower said:
Seriously - Everyone is doing something and living somewhere at present - how small-minded... Such a waste of time and money, I would have freeked if they would have send that back because of such a nonsense.
You are absolutely right. Everybody is doing something (activity) and living somewhere (address), unless the person is a homeless one. I doubt there are that many homeless people applying for Canadian PR. They should really update the forms. Not only we are losing money and sleep, but they are losing money to send the whole package back (postage, envelope and someone else to do that thing).

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's been two weeks since CIC received my package-April 23, they still have not cashed/cleared my check. Please update if your check has been cashed by CIC recently. Thanks.

optimusprime

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
nix1 said:
It's been two weeks since CIC received my package-April 23, they still have not cashed/cleared my check. Please update if your check has been cashed by CIC recently. Thanks.
my packet was received by CIC on April 15th and money order has not yet been encashed. I am in the same boat as stlguy. He also has the same timeline as mine on the receipt of the packet.

A

Albertagoverner

optimusprime said:
nix1 said:
my packet was received by CIC on April 15th and money order has not yet been encashed. I am in the same boat as stlguy. He also has the same timeline as mine on the receipt of the packet.

You should count 2 months and 11 days to get AOR/Medicals

AINPQA

May 18, 2009
I have sent my AINP form 10 days back, as I understand its for preassessment to start with and they will send the package of forms later that I need to send to CIC . I have filled in the CIC forms from the website and mailed them too but as suggested did not send any photographs,checks,Police verification etc at this point.

In short to start the process i have sent original AINP form and photo copies of CIC forms for myself and my wife ,all education ,H1B (relevant docs only) and other photocopies.

Please let me know if I had to send any money when we start the process and also photographs were required ?

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
I think this thread is for CIC process, not for AINP process...

AINPQA said:
I have sent my AINP form 10 days back, as I understand its for preassessment to start with and they will send the package of forms later that I need to send to CIC . I have filled in the CIC forms from the website and mailed them too but as suggested did not send any photographs,checks,Police verification etc at this point.

In short to start the process i have sent original AINP form and photo copies of CIC forms for myself and my wife ,all education ,H1B (relevant docs only) and other photocopies.

Please let me know if I had to send any money when we start the process and also photographs were required ?

larka81

Apr 1, 2009
Hey guys I am about to send my documents to buffalo. Does the copy of the passport have to be notarized as well?
Thanks

shyli

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Newyork
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/15/2009
Nomination.....
07/30/2009
File Transfer...
08/18/2009
Med's Done....
09/16/2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12/17/2009
VISA ISSUED...
1/4/2010
LANDED..........
5/31/2010
Yes it has to be notarized.
All supporting docs should be notarized except PCC which should be original.

Please help me with my question regarding birth certificate if you know of any similar situation.

larka81 said:
Hey guys I am about to send my documents to buffalo. Does the copy of the passport have to be notarized as well?
Thanks