+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Checking application status

Yashsaxena

Mar 23, 2022
I am still not able to register for the pr tracker account for myself (sponsor) or my spouse (PA), PA was able to link in GCKey but it doesnt provide much in terms of updates.
I think let's wait for this week...there were lot of holidays , they might resume work by next week

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
I think let's wait for this week...there were lot of holidays , they might resume work by next week
yes, i think someone in the december group also hasn't been able to register for the tracker yet. I thought it was updated daily, but who knows? we applied Dec 7th, online, so our app is in the system.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
help me to interpret these status under GCKEY please
I applied on 5th December 2022 under AIP (Online) and Am I closed to get the decision :) ?

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results

• You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents

• We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview

• You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics

• December 5, 2022 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
anyone please and still i didnt receive the AOR since applied 5th December 2022

deurooj

Apr 22, 2022
I got AOR and biometric letter on 19 December. I was able to link the application with Gckey but it still don’t show that I completed my biometric. Not able to create account on pr tracker tho !

Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I got AOR and biometric letter on 19 December. I was able to link the application with Gckey but it still don’t show that I completed my biometric. Not able to create account on pr tracker tho !
under which stream and when did you submitted the initial application?

Leeds_92

Dec 12, 2022
I applied November 28th and im still unable to create an account on the PR tracker.

Biometrics and medical updated as completed on my IRCC account

Yashsaxena

Mar 23, 2022
IRCC account login shows application for permanent residency and OWP application. You create an account then link your applications to it.
I created GC key account to process spousal application, received the AOR and medical request for my spouse. I am not able to login to tracker. it says" data mismatch or application not in system " is there any step to link some application here ?
Am I following the correct procedure?