*****CHC LONDON SAP FSW JULY-AUGUST 2007 APPLICANTS*****

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nectar said:
Dear sama2007,

CHC London usually works in batches of aplications but immigration file can be opened anytime if programme manager wants to do faster processing in terms of medicals or additional documents or whatsoever.

You may expect correspondence from CHC London anytime.

Nectar

Boss,
Your answers (for any question) are an outcome of ur good and bright knowledge which is rarely to find! You are really an expert ;)

I am very happy to find such a person like you in this forum!

Thank you for your assistance.

Cheers,
Sama

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaleem216 said:
dear i am also 2007 appl on 15 march my office operator reciev a cal tht one guye called and askd whether i am working here, there is a courier fo me but 4 days past no one came also he called on office tel. guyes i think it may be verification cal and insha allah soon we wil get med
saleem

Dear msaleem216,

I hope to find ur MR inside that envelope!

With my best wishes
Sam

androb

Sep 7, 2010
UK
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Nectar,

Good to see you back.

My wife and I sent our initial application to Nova Scotia in November 2009 under the FSW NOC code 0213- IT Manager (we live in Wales, UK). We have recently been concerned to hear of some forum members receiving the following letter:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

One forum member who also applied in November 2009 under the same NOC code 0213 has received the above letter. Obviously we are concerned that our application may have now been put on hold indefinitely.

When the NOC code 0213 was removed from the list in June 2010, our Canadian immigration lawyer assured us that our application would still be processed under the guidelines set between Feb 2008 and June 2010. We went into process in September 2010 and were hoping to receive medical requests early this year, in line with the new average 13 month processing time for London.

Please could you shed any light on our position? If our timeline is not visible in the footer, it is as follows:

Initial application sent to Nova Scotia November 2009
2nd stage application forms sent to London March 27th 2010. AOR received 30th March 2010.
In process September 21st 2010.
Awaiting medical request....

Many thanks in advance. Keep up the good work.

Rob and Andrea.

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
msaleem216 said:
dear i am also 2007 appl on 15 march my office operator reciev a cal tht one guye called and askd whether i am working here, there is a courier fo me but 4 days past no one came also he called on office tel. guyes i think it may be verification cal and insha allah soon we wil get med
saleem
Dear msaleem216,

Good luck !

Nectar

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
androb said:
Hello Nectar,

Good to see you back.

My wife and I sent our initial application to Nova Scotia in November 2009 under the FSW NOC code 0213- IT Manager (we live in Wales, UK). We have recently been concerned to hear of some forum members receiving the following letter:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

One forum member who also applied in November 2009 under the same NOC code 0213 has received the above letter. Obviously we are concerned that our application may have now been put on hold indefinitely.

When the NOC code 0213 was removed from the list in June 2010, our Canadian immigration lawyer assured us that our application would still be processed under the guidelines set between Feb 2008 and June 2010. We went into process in September 2010 and were hoping to receive medical requests early this year, in line with the new average 13 month processing time for London.

Please could you shed any light on our position? If our timeline is not visible in the footer, it is as follows:

Initial application sent to Nova Scotia November 2009
2nd stage application forms sent to London March 27th 2010. AOR received 30th March 2010.
In process September 21st 2010.
Awaiting medical request....

Many thanks in advance. Keep up the good work.

Rob and Andrea.
Dear androb,

If your application is straight forward then it should have been moved to medicals stage by now- (Active FSW PR application processing may take 8-12 months at CHC London).

NOC 0213 (IT Managers/IT) & NOC 4131 (College and Other Vocational Instructors) are among vague occupations and applications under these NOCs usually need longer time to be finalised.

As your application has already been moved to 'In Process' stage, I will suggest you to contact CHC London immediately to find out the current status of your application.

Good luck !

Nectar

androb

Sep 7, 2010
UK
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Nectar,

Many thanks for your quick reply and advice.

We sent a case specific inquiry through our lawyer in december last year. Please see below. As you suggested in your reply, would it be worth sending another inquiry?

Many thanks again,

androb.

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your file is currently with an officer, awaiting review. We will contact you once that is completed.

Sincerely,

Nectar

Dec 18, 2010
androb said:
Dear Nectar,

Many thanks for your quick reply and advice.

We sent a case specific inquiry through our lawyer in december last year. Please see below. As you suggested in your reply, would it be worth sending another inquiry?

Many thanks again,

androb.

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your file is currently with an officer, awaiting review. We will contact you once that is completed.

Sincerely,
Dear androb,

The reply from CHC London doesn't indicate either background checks are pending or your file is awaiting the results of routine background enquiries.

But until December 2010, it seems your file isn't on hold. Please do send another enquiry to CHC London to find out the current status of your PR application.

Nectar

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Nectar said:
Dear schwarzeradler

You are right, 42-48 months processing time for SAP FSW from October 2007 to February 2008 applications is impossible from now onwards.

CHC London is awaiting to be instructed from the Canadian Parliament regarding these PR applications but this may not be happened until early July 2011.

Nectar
Thank you Nectar. Highly appreciated.
I will write them in April and enquire if they are going to be able to meet the timeline mentioned in my AOR, and if they cannot whether they will refund my Applications fees plus my RPRF if I withdraw my application which I am more than willing to do as I am not ready to wait anylonger beyond the 4 years they mentioned in the AOR and hopefully I get a positive reply (though negative in the actual sense).

Hopefully they will reply when I tell them that I am willing to withdraw. At least that should make them happy, 1 less application of 5 people to take care of (LOL).

androb

Sep 7, 2010
UK
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Nectar,

Thanks again. We'll send another inquiry.

Kind regards,
androb.

bogarka

Jun 29, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2010
Doc's Request.
15/04/2010
AOR Received.
12/08/2010
IELTS Request
done before
File Transfer...
20/04/2010
Med's Request
hope soon
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
no please
Passport Req..
please
VISA ISSUED...
please
LANDED..........
soon hope
Hi Nectar!

When do you think the August 2010 applicant start to recieve medical request?We got our 2nd AOR on the 12th of Aug 2010 and until now e cas shows RBVO.In the letter it says we can contact them after 8 months after the date of that letter.
Thank you

Minnesota

Jan 29, 2011
Dear Nector

A question for you.

I am Aug 2007 Applicant-CHC London (Federal Skilled based). A couple of days ago I got an e-mail as a reply from london office after I sent an Inquiry for status update. My B/G checks have been done which started last year in July'2010 (Pre-med), interview I believed waived-off. My Inquiry is once I receive med. forms along with Fees/Saudi PCC and send them back with in a month or so when I could expect to receive Passport requests?? My conern is they may be keep quiet again for couple of months again and by end of 2011 or early 2012 they ask for passports. or may be in the month of July-Oct I get visa stamped.
kindly share your experiance

Thanks
E-mail Below as ref.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for contacting us. We will be sending your medical forms shortly. Along with the Medical forms we will be requesting for the following

* Updated Police certificates from Saudi Arabia
* Right of Permanent residence fee ( RPRF )

Regards

IMS

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
msaleem216 said:
saleem
Hi,

I have sent u a PM, kindly check it.

Thx! and all the best.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Nectar said:
Breaking News !

Dear all,

CHC London has started to send out medical instructions to SAP FSW JULY-AUGUST 2007 applicants from week commenced on March 14, 2011.

These SAP FSW applications may be finalised by June/July 2011 depending upon security checks and submitted medical results.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar
hi Nectar, do you have any update on the status of feb2008 applicants?how soon should they expect a reply?

Sama2007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ash73 said:
hi Nectar, do you have any update on the status of feb2008 applicants?how soon should they expect a reply?

Hi ash73,
This is a reply from Nectar to schwarzeradler. May this answer help you!

Dear schwarzeradler

You are right, 42-48 months processing time for SAP FSW from October 2007 to February 2008 applications is impossible from now onwards.

CHC London is awaiting to be instructed from the Canadian Parliament regarding these PR applications but this may not be happened until early July 2011.

Nectar

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Nectar said:
Breaking News !

Dear all,

CHC London has started to send out medical instructions to SAP FSW JULY-AUGUST 2007 applicants from week commenced on March 14, 2011.

These SAP FSW applications may be finalised by June/July 2011 depending upon security checks and submitted medical results.

I hope this information is of assistance to you.

Nectar

Source?

If he cannot provide a source I strongly advise people to ignore this guy's bullcrap.

He said post June 26 applicants at London wouldn't get processed until October 2011 - two post June 26 applicants at London got medical requests at the end of last week.

I'm afraid Mystic Nectar and his crystal ball aren't always right. Please treat his information with extreme care.

Wayne.