+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC London program manager, RIH

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
any one received email from program manager RIH,

Dear Applicant,

Further to your message below, please note that the medical instructions have not been issued. Please be advised that that we will contact you with further instructions when we are ready to proceed.

There is no further action required from you at this stage. As advised in our previous email we will contact you with further instructions in due course.

Yours sincerely,

RIH
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX,

Please note that your file has been reviewed by an immigration officer and further checks are required before we proceed to the next step of processing. We are unable to advise when we will be able to issue medical examination instructions for yourself, however, we will contact you as soon as we are ready to proceed.

Please note that there is no further action required from you at this stage. We will contact you with further information/ instructions in due course.

Yours sincerely,

RIH
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
MacDonald House
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
in my GCMS notes

he gave me 68 points and he wrote no obvious concerns with education, employment, adaptability, meds and rprf..

then in later notes he said meds not issued will await verification results.. i don't know what went in his mind and he changed his decision.

if no concerns with education, employment, adaptabiltiy then wat kind of verification is that? i told my employer to be ready and he is now fed up that he can't stick to phone always..its been going on for 3.5 months..nobody never called my employer never visited..really strange...

i sent him an email before to which he replied (above email) further checking is required in my case and wait for due course.....then i sent email again next month and he said (above email) the same wait for due course..

some people have suggested me its a security check bcz he never said any concerns abt employment. some people have said its just a delay tactic bcz quota is full to issue any medicals

don't know wats going on.......any idea any one please? thanx