waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
khankhan said:
ya i agree with you, and I done my medical on 18th nov 2014, but earlier today when i was in washroom and police clearance certificate came in to my mind which expire with my medical , i delete cic email and now i am wondering they might have send me repcc. I am a bit confused now, cuz i think normally they send repcc
you can go to ur trash bin and move the email back into ur inbox and review it, if that is a concern.... however... if they need ur repcc they can ask you again when they send u ppr... they can do it then too... its not too big of an issue... dont complicate the matter for yourself unnecessarily, and stay happy... :)

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
thanks for replay ,

i have one more question its about importing good to canada when you move there. I have heard that with in 2 years of landing immigrant will be able to import their goods such as , My wife have lots of cloths and shoes and accessories, more then a big super store. now i am wondering will they say you are importing it for other purposes . do i have to mention or make a list on my 1st landing or i have the 2 year duration. everything is worth about 40000 $ and . Is it gonna be tax free and how can i prove that its not for business purposes cuz its more then enough to open a big cloths and shoe store

aliabdullah

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2012
hogaishaadi said:
bara hi stupid lawyer hai ap ka, what a waste of money that has been, jo itni easily keh raha hai ke 3rd re-medical karwa laina paijaan...

:) but if they cannot issue in time LDN office will ask me to do remedical because expire medical ka sath wo visa issue ni kern gee

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
khankhan said:
thanks for replay ,

i have one more question its about importing good to canada when you move there. I have heard that with in 2 years of landing immigrant will be able to import their goods such as , My wife have lots of cloths and shoes and accessories, more then a big super store. now i am wondering will they say you are importing it for other purposes . do i have to mention or make a list on my 1st landing or i have the 2 year duration. everything is worth about 40000 $ and . Is it gonna be tax free and how can i prove that its not for business purposes cuz its more then enough to open a big cloths and shoe store
ap ke is question ka mein detail mein reply dei chuka hoon... please read that (i think page 173)....

what you can do is bring whatever you can with you this time... it will be duty free... and do a form B4 which is a Goods to Follow list form... in that you can place clothings, jewellery (pics/proof needed of this item) etc and their worth etc... and next time you bring those items, they will also be duty free.... (being duty free does not mean that if you bring extra luggage you will not be billed for it... you will have to remain within the luggage allowance or pay fines, that is a separate thing, don't mix up the two)...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
aliabdullah said:
:) but if they cannot issue in time LDN office will ask me to do remedical because expire medical ka sath wo visa issue ni kern gee
you sound too happy to be okay with going with a 3rd remedical etc... :eek:

hopefully app ka pp juld wapis aa jaye so oyu dont have to do a 3rd remedical...

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
aliabdullah said:
sallam im silent reader of this forms

i received ppr2 from LDN on 05-NOv-2014 Deliverd to CHC on 06-NOV-2014
in ppr2 email they right when your visa is issue it is valid for 27-NOV-2014 because my re-medical expires on this date,but CHC did not send back my passport if they cannot send me in time?

senior member please tell
W/salam
My med was also expired before I got PPR2 but there was nothing written anything like that, I was advised to send me PP to ISB within 30 days and also was written that I ll get it back with visa within 4 weeks.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
aliabdullah said:
They DO issue visa with Expired med too; I am the example

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
hogaishaadi said:

hopefully app ka pp juld wapis aa jaye so oyu dont have to do a 3rd remedical...
I guess you will get grace period

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
handsup said:
W/salam
My med was also expired before I got PPR2 but there was nothing written anything like that, I was advised to send me PP to ISB within 30 days and also was written that I ll get it back with visa within 4 weeks.
did u get ur pp back ?/

Morning bells

Star Member
Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2012
Med's Request
sept 2014
Med's Done....
jan 2012
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Dear members...kindly guide me what step should i do now as i m waiting for ppr.I did my remedical in sept 2014 n hav ordered notes two times uptill now.In firts note recieved on 26 sept 2014 my medical n crimnality hv passed bt security had not started . Bt in other note recieved on 10 nov 2014 nothing written in front of security....I hv also email them to inquire. Too much worry wht to do as i hv crossed 35 months n still dont know how much time they wil take.
Plz pray n suggest me what to do now .

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
aliabdullah said:
thanks i lawyer already send them email with urgent subject

lawyer said if cannot issue in time u can go with 3 re-medical :mad:
just wait and ready for ur travel,, that applicant which i was telling u mailed them, fax did every thing but no response...u can get seat in any airline land any where in canada...before ur medical get expired

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
MRS SAM said:
did u get ur pp back ?/
Not yet but hopefully in next week I ll get Insha Allah. Some senior members told me about the certainty due to few past exemplary cases like mine. CIC dint ask me for Remed/re PCC or anything like additional docs etc

aliabdullah

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2012
hogaishaadi said:

Inshallah i will get but im not happy with third re-medical baki CHC ka koi pata ni kab dain gee wapis pp

aliabdullah

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2012
handsup said:
W/salam

Hope for best

aliabdullah

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2012
handsup said:
I guess you will get grace period