Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
khankhan said:
you should inform them before ppr1. is there is any special requirement for 10 years passport .. how long is your passport ?
Passport is available for both terms 5 years and 10 years. There is no special requirement. Difference is only of fees just. 10 years has 2000 more fee than normal one.

khankhan

Apr 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Done....
nov 2014
Passport Req..
jan/2014
jatt123 said:
Passport is available for both terms 5 years and 10 years. There is bot special requirement. There is difference of fees just. 10 years has 2000 more fee than normal one.

aliq1107

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl-London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Trans to London May 15 2014
Med's Request
Re-MED Oct 1st 2014
Med's Done....
remedical + pcc + passport info sent Oct 8th 2014
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 05 2015
LANDED..........
March 2015 INSHALLAH!!
1egend said:
I have same situation please update if you receive any thing

Did you ecase also change to DM....do you get
Emails or mail sent to you from CIC

Patience2010

May 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2010
File Transfer...
January 2011
Med's Done....
3rd Medical Completed July 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulilah Finally November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Some cases that get stuck seem to be stuck forever. I would never have imagined it would take 4 years to sponsor my wife. This is unbelievable.

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Islamabad embassy is open on monday and tuesday ??

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
Naqibee said:
Alhumdulillah my hubby got email from LVO 2 hours ago to submit passport and 2 photos with a return label within 30 days. I am copying portion of the email we got. Question: we never did Step 1. Should we just send them items they requested? Or should I ask for the information chart that I keep reading about on this forum. Is that chart necessary?

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been
completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued.
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
3. The Return Address Label below, fully completed.
Congratulation Naqibee I am very happy for you. Finlay this is over for you and Wish you a very happy life with your family :)

Please remember us in prayer so that this waiting torture finish for everyone IA

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Aloha everyone,

I am wondering if TCS provides us the "return address label"? because in PHEP form we also have to provide return address. Anybody?

shah12

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visa Office......
ottawa/islamabad/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2012
Doc's Request.
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-01-2014
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
26-09-2014 sent 22-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014 pp back with visa 22-11-2014
LANDED..........
24-11-2014
Diya21 said:
Aloha everyone,

I am wondering if TCS provides us the "return address label"? because in PHEP form we also have to provide return address. Anybody?
hey diya it comes with that atatchment ...
towards the bottom of that email you see a label that you can just cut and put it in that package ...

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
khurram19801 said:
OH GREAT HOW DO U KNOW EMBASSY IS OPEN AT MONDAY AND TUESDAY AT 9 AND 10 MOHARAM.
Lol it was a question :D ..

Mrslodhi

Sep 24, 2014
Many many congrts pls pls tell me that whem u sent ppr1 via email to london embassy i mean when usent pasport copy to london embassy through email did they respond u back that they have received ur pp copy or they dnt reply? Plssss do tell meee pls
nike5 said:
My wife got her visa alhadmualillah

timeline is

dec 2012. case filed
January 2013 ..aor
September 2014, re med request
ppr1 and 2 on sept 24
sent passport to Islamabad on 0ct 15
passport stamped with visa on oct 25.

some of us are waiting for 30 days after ppr 1 and 2 as instructed. i took some risk and sent passports after 2 weeks. and got it back with visa.
you can do it at your risk.

one more issue. my son was born here in pak. i applied for his proof of citizenship in Canada. i was in assumption that his paper or some travel docs will come automatically with wife visa but no. did not get anything, no instructions, nothing. I even sent my sons Pakistani passport but nothing on it or no letter of explanation.

i went i Islamabad and spoke to counselor there he told me to apply for his canadian temporary validity passport as some of guys here told me. i just had 17 days cus i came to pak to get my fam. so now i have applied it i hope i get it back before 15.

the counselor told and have promised me that he will process asap and will not put it in que, but he said he does not confirm if it would comeback by 15.
he told me the process is for 4 weeks we will try to bring down as much as possible. i had to pay the tickets and show him the itinerary, and invoice.
I hope i get it back

how long do they usually take to issue the passport like that? you think it would come back in 2 weeks? well that counselor promised to try his best, they also have my paid tickets for 15 nov. what you guys think?

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
pardesifr said:
Congratulation Naqibee I am very happy for you. Finlay this is over for you and Wish you a very happy life with your family :)

Please remember us in prayer so that this waiting torture finish for everyone IA
Jazak'Allah, I pray that you are united with your wife soon Insha'Allah pardesifr bhai. May Allah end this waiting for everyone and we all move on with our married lives soon. Ameen!!

Mrslodhi

Sep 24, 2014
Mrslodhi said:
Many many congrts pls pls tell me that whem u sent ppr1 via email to london embassy i mean when usent pasport copy to london embassy through email did they respond u back that they have received ur pp copy or they dnt reply? Plssss do tell meee pls can anyone pls tell me can u tell me naqibee?

Safa2013

Nov 1, 2014
nike5 said:
My wife got her visa alhadmualillah

timeline is

dec 2012. case filed
January 2013 ..aor
September 2014, re med request
ppr1 and 2 on sept 24
sent passport to Islamabad on 0ct 15
passport stamped with visa on oct 25.

some of us are waiting for 30 days after ppr 1 and 2 as instructed. i took some risk and sent passports after 2 weeks. and got it back with visa.
you can do it at your risk.

one more issue. my son was born here in pak. i applied for his proof of citizenship in Canada. i was in assumption that his paper or some travel docs will come automatically with wife visa but no. did not get anything, no instructions, nothing. I even sent my sons Pakistani passport but nothing on it or no letter of explanation.

i went i Islamabad and spoke to counselor there he told me to apply for his canadian temporary validity passport as some of guys here told me. i just had 17 days cus i came to pak to get my fam. so now i have applied it i hope i get it back before 15.

the counselor told and have promised me that he will process asap and will not put it in que, but he said he does not confirm if it would comeback by 15.
he told me the process is for 4 weeks we will try to bring down as much as possible. i had to pay the tickets and show him the itinerary, and invoice.
I hope i get it back

how long do they usually take to issue the passport like that? you think it would come back in 2 weeks? well that counselor promised to try his best, they also have my paid tickets for 15 nov. what you guys think?
Asalamoalekum Brother,
Congratulation on the good news.
I have a question. I have same timeline as yours, and its a wife case. I have sent My wife and daughter passport to Islamabad for visa.

My question for you is that at the time of your son birth were you canadian citizen? and is that reason y they have not given the visa and asked to apply for temporary candian passport?

Please let me know, as I was a PR when my daughter was born and I was told to add my daughter with the spousal application.

Awaiting Your reply.