August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
Naqibee said:
Alhumdulillah my hubby got email from LVO 2 hours ago to submit passport and 2 photos with a return label within 30 days. I am copying portion of the email we got. Question: we never did Step 1. Should we just send them items they requested? Or should I ask for the information chart that I keep reading about on this forum. Is that chart necessary?

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been
completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued.
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
3. The Return Address Label below, fully completed.
Congratulations.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
Guys on the back of the photos, we are requested to write File number. Is that # starting with F or B?

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
Naqibee said:
Guys on the back of the photos, we are requested to write File number. Is that # starting with F or B?
'F' followed by 9 digits.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mrashid123 said:
Many congrats.... mashallah!.... great to see fellow March 2012 file get approved finally!.... I would say forget bout Step 1.... if they didn't ask for it u don't need to do it.... maybe they already have all ur updated info.... maybe step 1 only applies for files that are sent directly to london... .whereas u were sent from islamabad.... when was the last time u submitted something to them?
Noah_Saaz said:
Congratulation.
AW23 said:
Shukar AlhamduLiLLah. Big Congratulationsssssssssssssssssssssssss to You :) have a blessed life ahead :)
Jazak'Allah, praying that all of us are out of this phase soon Insha'Allah!

Bebo

Star Member
Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2014
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah very very soon
Naqibee said:
Alhumdulillah my hubby got email from LVO 2 hours ago to submit passport and 2 photos with a return label within 30 days. I am copying portion of the email we got. Question: we never did Step 1. Should we just send them items they requested? Or should I ask for the information chart that I keep reading about on this forum. Is that chart necessary?

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been
completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be
issued.
Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):
1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must
be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new
accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will
2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your
accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed
below.
Congratulations :)

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Naqibee said:

issued.
below.
Congratulations! Good to see a husband case getting through.

marium.shahid

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2013
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2014
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
17 dec 2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014 descion made on 25 janurary
Interview........
waived AH
Passport Req..
30 jan 2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
not planned yet when to land
applied in june 2013
got letter of eligiblity in july 2013
did send an update about honeymoon in sept 2014
embessy requested photos of rukhsti and walima in oct 2014
we did marrige ceremony in one day function
I exlained this to embessy in reply
anybody tell me even after honeymoon proof which was thailand tour all photos of tour all necessry documentation showing our trip tigether
wil embessy create a problem regarding function even after consumation of marrige?

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
khurram19801 said:
congratulation help for every one can shear your time line where u from and details
Salam , my time line is on the left side of this page, but I am still waiting for response of cic isb or London , my file was move to isb on 13 Nov 2013 after that I did not hear any thing yet. Two time I have sent mails for asking my family status update both cic offices but nothing. Even I did not received acknowledgement letter from cic, how can I check my family file status on line? If anybody have idea plz comments on my case. All those have got next step , I give you all guys congratulations. Best of luck. Naveed

Patience2010

May 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2010
File Transfer...
January 2011
Med's Done....
3rd Medical Completed July 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulilah Finally November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
InshAllah
Naqibee said:

issued.
below.
Congratulations Naqibee !! Please pray for my case as well... 47 Months and still waiting...

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
naveedpcs said:
Salam , my time line is on the left side of this page, but I am still waiting for response of cic isb or London , my file was move to isb on 13 Nov 2013 after that I did not hear any thing yet. Two time I have sent mails for asking my family status update both cic offices but nothing. Even I did not received acknowledgement letter from cic, how can I check my family file status on line? If anybody have idea plz comments on my case. All those have got next step , I give you all guys congratulations. Best of luck. Naveed
just apply notes and you will know the status of your file.better than e.mailing them.thanks

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
naveedpcs said:
AOA naveed how are you ? yes i have read your time line and i observed your file is in process and i want ask some question please shear details, 1. after move file to islamabad did u any latter from islamabad, and did you send police cerntifecate and marrige certifecate and photos, embassy have you issued any file number, and if not naveed ask Allah will Best for you namaz pardhooAllah say mangoo i am teling you my experence your file transfer from 2013 my file were trasfer in 2010 and i am still in pakistan and now my case will be near final now day i saw some files from lvo aprrove and your file must be in london and u may soon rec latter from lvo i am praying you insha Allah

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
Naqibee said:

issued.
below.
Wow great news many congratulations so now lucky draw started for husband cases

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Naqibee said:

issued.
below.
MashAllah that's great!

Please tell me where can you get the return address label?