Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Congrats to everyone .. So good to see everyone happy and finally the rain of remeds and pprs .. InshAllah all 2012 will be covered by the end of 2014 .. And I wish for speedy visas for 2013 and 2014 .. InshAllah our timeline will go down for the new applicants ..

ihma2213

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2013
AOR Received.
sept 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 (london)
Med's Request
Dec 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
Passport request Jan 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 1st :)
LANDED..........
Ma Sha Allah, so many happy faces I am seeing ! Congrats to you all who have received something. I guess the middle months of 2013 is left (including myself :) ) In Sha Allah we will all hear something soon!!

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Got my GCMS today......Wasn't expecting much but here
what it shows.

Eligibilty:Not Started<<<<<<<<<I thought this would have been passed as I have been approved as a sponsor.
Crimnality:Not Started
Security:Not Started
Medical:passed

Also one thing which I noticed I voluntarily sent some proofs almost 2 months ago.They mentioned the name
of each file which I sent.For e.g A.pdf, B.pdf......so now I am sure they have received everything.

In activty I see that something was sent to London 12 June, 2014 but can't figure out what exactly.Something
related to sponsorship.

I believe all my documents and paper file has been physically sent to LVO. Because in activity it says paper file
location :london and there were some other messages related to paper file which says "in Transit". I am kind of worried
that they we don't lose our precious documents.By the way paper file transfer happened somewhere in Feb,2014.
Did any of you guys noticed the same thing in their notes.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Terrykhan said:
what it shows.

Eligibilty:Not Started<<<<<<<<<I thought this would have been passed as I have been approved as a sponsor.

Also one thing which I noticed I voluntarily sent some proofs almost 2 months ago.They mentioned the name
of each file which I sent.For e.g A.pdf, B.pdf......so now I am sure they have received everything.

In activty I see that something was sent to London 12 June, 2014 but can't figure out what exactly.Something
related to sponsorship.

I believe all my documents and paper file has been physically sent to LVO. Because in activity it says paper file
location :london and there were some other messages related to paper file which says "in Transit". I am kind of worried
that they we don't lose our precious documents.By the way paper file transfer happened somewhere in Feb,2014.

Yes you are right. Paper file transfer took place in Feb 2014 .... at least bulk of it.

Good to know they have attached your proof .... I know sending my proofs helped me get remed without any furthur questioning by LVO.

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa &amp; ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
These good news ( Remedical , PPR & PP back with Visa ) not only motivate us but also lead us to keep checking our mail box & forum too

Many Many congratulation to all LUCKY & SELECTED people of 2012.

Special congratulations to Micmac.

God gives all of you, lots of happyness & joy in your life a head.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
micmac101 said:
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah my husband got decision made on his case yesterday and today he received his Pass Port with Visa.

We are so over the moon thankful that finally after 4 years all this is done Alhamdulillah.

I left Peshawar Pakistan last Wednesday after the Doctor said I should go home as I could barely walk or sit. It would have made my heart so happy if we could have traveled together In Sha Allah.

I pray everyone receives good news soon from CIC Immigration with their Pass Port and Visa In Sha Allah.

For the ones who have insulted me here well Allah will take care of matters like this.
For everyone who kept me in their prayers may Allah reward you all with Good News Soon In Sha Allah..
I tell you its an amazing feeling to finely see the end of this crazy tunnel, I wish the best for everyone
and may you all receive good news soon In Sha Allah..........

Micmac101
Congratulations!! Finally you won. :)

havehope2014

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah my husband got decision made on his case yesterday and today he received his Pass Port with Visa.

We are so over the moon thankful that finally after 4 years all this is done Alhamdulillah.

I left Peshawar Pakistan last Wednesday after the Doctor said I should go home as I could barely walk or sit. It would have made my heart so happy if we could have traveled together In Sha Allah.

I pray everyone receives good news soon from CIC Immigration with their Pass Port and Visa In Sha Allah.

For the ones who have insulted me here well Allah will take care of matters like this.
For everyone who kept me in their prayers may Allah reward you all with Good News Soon In Sha Allah..
I tell you its an amazing feeling to finely see the end of this crazy tunnel, I wish the best for everyone
and may you all receive good news soon In Sha Allah..........

Micmac101
First of all CONGRATULATIONS! Have a blessful life with you're husband ! Wow 4 years that so long ! Can you please share you're timeline . Thanks in advance . Please pray for us I have been waiting 32 months !

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
Terrykhan said:
what it shows.

related to sponsorship.

Hey you sent your proofs via web portal?

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
What you people think for those who applied in 2014. Should we wait for 33 month?

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! &amp; status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!
Everyone's receiving ppr's & i'm sitting here still waiting for my husband's ANYTHING.. Additional docs., re-medical.. Nothing for 21 months straight :(.

MonaF

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB transferred to LVO.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2012.
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013.
Med's Request
Dec. 2014.
Med's Done....
Jan. 8, 2015.
Interview........
Jan. 27, 2015. Approved, Alhamdulillah! &amp; status changed to 'in process.'
Passport Req..
March 26, 2015. 'Decision made' on March 24, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2015.
LANDED..........
Soon, inshAllah!
For those who's files were transferred to london.. Did you find out via your notes or were you informed via mail or e-mail?

Also.. I want to give the immigration office my e-mail so i get further mail through e-mail.. How do i go about doing that?
I'm not the one being sponsored though.. So should i give my e-mail or my husbands who's the one being sponsored?

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
mubarik to everyone who received good news.

ok as i mentioned here london asked for my son's long form birth certificate which has my details, current long form does not have my detailes, only mother's name is mentioned ( a big mistake by my in laws doing this ) now to get it amended canadian service people have told us that it will take 6-8 weeks after submitting the forms ( and those forms require my signatures and im in Pakistan so add 2 weeks for forms to come an go back ) so now i have 2 questions:

1st london gave me 30 days to submit the long form, what should i tell them?
2nd can my wife scan and email me those forms and i take a print, sign them and scan and email them back? can we do this?

i just hope this does not effect my case and delay it as i have done my re medical and was hoping to get a PPR soon.. :'(

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014
MonaF said:
Everyone's receiving ppr's & i'm sitting here still waiting for my husband's ANYTHING.. Additional docs., re-medical.. Nothing for 21 months straight :(.
Who? As far as I understand we have to wait 33 month and 11 month is not apply on us as I didn/t found any one whose case is done in 1 year except one even she got visa in 12 month

azeeee

Jul 21, 2013
Salam.
Got passport request 1 and 2.
Applied. June 2012
Medical 2nd. July 2013
Medical 3rd. August 2014
Passport req. 27th sep 2014
They asked me to send original pp after a
Month.