+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fizz1234 said:
I have been ordering notes quite frequently with this format and received information about sponsor and applicant.
That's interesting I just got my notes today and it contains info about the additional information I sent this year [twice] and status of criminality,security etc.
In your notes does it mention anything other than whether security has started or not ? In addition to the single line usually security not started.

Via email or post?

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SALLAM,

I apply for new nic from nadra and lost my receipt , its been 5 months . what can i do to get my nic from narda . will they give me the nic without receipt ?

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
M.Asif said:
which air is the best and what are the rates now adays 8)
Emirates is best though its packed for August. may be you can get tickets in September and fares would be arround 90k to 100k and i have heard that fares would be go low after 10 September .
PIA Direct flights are also packed for August but you may get tickets for August dates and fares would be arround 120k only if you confirm the tickets and if you are in hurry to fly .
hope it helps you
JazakAllah

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
Wifenumber1 said:
SALLAM,

I apply for new nic from nadra and lost my receipt , its been 5 months . what can i do to get my nic from narda . will they give me the nic without receipt ?
it should not be a problem to receive your NIC , am sure they will give it to you if your card is there with them only you have to provide your details to them
but why it took 5 months for New NIC ? :-\

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Wifenumber1 said:
SALLAM,

It is indeed not a big issue. I received my own CNIC from NADRA without the receipt actually I forgot to bring receipt along with me. I showed them my passport, and the guy gave me my new CNIC. Find some reference (for identification sake, case the show hesitation). Few days back, my uncle's receipt was "washed" during laundry, guy on the window refused to give him, he met the manager and manager after confirming his identity, handed him over his new CNIC. You should collect your CNIC as early as possible, because, I think (Not sure) the uncollected CNICs (don't know the time duration) are sent back after some time.

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
OmNi2012 said:
If you wanna get basic updates for ur file for FREE and don't wish to have that consent form IMM 5476 filled then follow the above instructions then choose "Privacy Act" ... and follow instructions on screen. This way you won't have to worry about having a valid credit card nor worry how to fill in the form IMM 5476 if you wanna submit an ATIP request straightaway ...

The basic updates includes incoming/outgoing correspondance, notes made by officers, and basic sponsor info. ...

On Page 3, just make sure you upload a copy of your PR Card, Canadian Passport, or other Identifying credentials with government photo
Is it must in page 3 to fill out this FORM IMM 5476 or we can upload only sign?

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
u.incredible said:
Is it must in page 3 to fill out this FORM IMM 5476 or we can upload only sign?
it is must to fill out the WHOLE form!!

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jatt123 said:
It is indeed not a big issue. I received my own CNIC from NADRA without the receipt actually I forgot to bring receipt along with me. I showed them my passport, and the guy gave me my new CNIC. Find some reference (for identification sake, case the show hesitation). Few days back, my uncle's receipt was "washed" during laundry, guy on the window refused to give him, he met the manager and manager after confirming his identity, handed him over his new CNIC. You should collect your CNIC as early as possible, because, I think (Not sure) the uncollected CNICs (don't know the time duration) are sent back after some time.

thankx jatt. i am also july 2013 applicant.. how far is your file ?

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
Guys guys guys i have a good news to share i recieved additional dox request from london today :D i am feb 2013 applicant

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Raheel27a said:
Guys guys guys i have a good news to share i recieved additional dox request from london today :D i am feb 2013 applicant
Raheel
Meray Bhai ...Mubarak ho buhat bhuhat......I told you guys 18th August.....YES

Can you please share which kind of add doc they ask you plz . Thanks bro and muabaraik again

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Raheel27a said:
Bhai
Jaldi beta dain kon say doc managay han LVO nay???? curious to know :p

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Civil documents:

Marriage registration certificate.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

RME

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

shakeel1 said:
Raheel
Meray Bhai ...Mubarak ho buhat bhuhat......I told you guys 18th August.....YES

Can you please share which kind of add doc they ask you plz . Thanks bro and muabaraik again

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Raheel27a said:
Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Civil documents:

Marriage registration certificate.

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

RME

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

Marriage reg certificate is NIKKAH NAMA right? If not then what is this? And you did not send them this before?

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
No its not nikah nama its registration certificate from union council and i knew it they will ask for it because i did not send it with my file :p
shakeel1 said:
Marriage reg certificate is NIKKAH NAMA right? If not then what is this? And you did not send them this before?

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Raheel27a said:

Congrats bro, that's great news, is it husband case?