17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
fizz1234 said:
Here you go, follow step by step: How to order GCMS notes: http://goo.gl/XMsc0h
Fizz1234 zindabaad :)
Please do u have any solution to wake up sleeping VO as u always have the right solution for the problem at hand... :)

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
so-lonely said:
hey ano what to select in type of file 1-sponsorship or 2 -immigration
for notes

Immigration

..sponsorship file will only send you the notes of sponsor and trust me they aren't detailed at all..

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
ano987 said:
Fizz1234 zindabaad :)
Please do u have any solution to wake up sleeping VO as u always have the right solution for the problem at hand... :)
Indeed She/He has ! :)
JazakAllah

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jatt123 said:
Kindly share what you get. InshAllah, if you find that your file is "assigned", it will give us a lot if hope. I June 2013 applicant and Shakeel 2013 applicant ordered our notes a month ago, and were disappointed to know our files were yet to assigned. Kindly don't forget to share the good news.

Will do In shaa Allah! Pray koi visa officer assign hochuka ho ....

so-lonely

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
waiting110 said:
Immigration

..sponsorship file will only send you the notes of sponsor and trust me they aren't detailed at all..

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
bishoo1 said:
Well its a good news that she got her remedical and PPR1
Nobody can tell you about finalization of your process as its all depends on your VO and case file which is handling by VO
though normally applicants gets their PPR2 (Passport Request) within 60 days after PPR1
hope it helps you
JazakAllah
bishoo1
how u send height and eye colour info,,,

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guide to fill in ATIP request:

Go to https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/client.do

Page 1:

Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request.

Select "Citizenship Immigration Canada"

To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada. Please select the category that best describes you.

Choose whichever applies to you

Then fill in your first, last names, street name, street number, city, province, country, postal code, telephone number, and email

Are you requesting information on your own behalf?

Select "No"

Are you requesting information concerning a deceased individual?

Select "no"

Select the category that best describes you.

Select "Member of public"

How would you prefer to receive the requested records?

Select "email" or whatever you wish ... email is most preferred

Page 2:

Please select the Act under which you are submitting the request.

Choose "Access to Information" *Note you will have to pay $5

Which type of records do you wish to request?

Select "Case Files"

Requesting information for:
*Surname (Family Name), Given Name, Date of Birth, client ID

Type last name of principal applicant (your spouse), his/her first name, and his/her date of birth, Client ID Number also known as UCI# type this ONLY if you have it handy because this is optional.

*What type of information would you like to request?

Select "Notes in electronic file" to see case status updates

Select "Physical File" to receive a CD which has electronic images of ALL forms, documents, pics, receipts, etc etc etc which the visa officer will look at

File Type

Select "Immigration File: Permanent Residence"

Page 3:

If you choose to order under "Access to Information" then you need to upload a signed consent form that must have ur signature and ur spouse's signature ... this means ur spouse is legally allowing u to access his/her portion of info that is classified as 'Protected B or confidential' .... In Pakistan it's automatically understood wife/husband have access to one another legal records but here every person is legally protected by privacy. Fill in this consent form and attach and upload IMM 5476 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5476e.pdf Use of a rep form ...

Hope this helps a bit .......

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you wanna get basic updates for ur file for FREE and don't wish to have that consent form IMM 5476 filled then follow the above instructions then choose "Privacy Act" ... and follow instructions on screen. This way you won't have to worry about having a valid credit card nor worry how to fill in the form IMM 5476 if you wanna submit an ATIP request straightaway ...

The basic updates includes incoming/outgoing correspondance, notes made by officers, and basic sponsor info. ...

On Page 3, just make sure you upload a copy of your PR Card, Canadian Passport, or other Identifying credentials with government photo

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
shakeel1 said:
According to Data From QUEBEC only 9 applicants they applied.

Is there any 2013---Quebec applicant who got any Re-Med or something like this from CIC? Please share

We are 9 from Quebec
nothing yet ,just waiting

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
fizz1234 said:
Wallah ho' alam. :D
Hi fizz1234,

In your section (How to order GCMS notes) it is said to select "sponsorship file"; while other members saying to select Immigration: Permanent Residency, wondering which one is correct. And if one is select Sponsorship file, will it contain both applicant's and sponsor's details or only sponsor's ? please reply...

Thanks

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
Noah_Saaz said:
Hi fizz1234,

In your section (How to order GCMS notes) it is said to select "sponsorship file"; while other members saying to select Immigration: Permanent Residency, wondering which one is correct. And if one is select Sponsorship file, will it contain both applicant's and sponsor's details or only sponsor's ? please reply...

Thanks

sorry to jump in but I did accidentally asked for sponsorship file information once .. and it only contained information about the sponsor .. yes it did have notes exactly the same as the principal applicant but it didn't give me any info about criminality, security and eligibility nor medical .. it never gave any info if they received my additional docs in london and all that crucial stuff. so its my personal experience .. order immigration file notes

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
So applied for my wife sponsorship from Canada on June 18th 2014, and receive my first letter of getting passed the first step on August 12th 2014, Now the letter says my application is forwarded to the visa office which is London UK, and when I see processing times of UK it says 11 months, so if all goes well INSHA ALLAH my processing time would be around 11 months.? not that of Pakistan right (32)..??

Also does any one of you applied for the wife's visit Visa, and what are the chances of getting it approved.??

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
sulemanmirza said:
So applied for my wife sponsorship from Canada on June 18th 2014, and receive my first letter of getting passed the first step on August 12th 2014, Now the letter says my application is forwarded to the visa office which is London UK, and when I see processing times of UK it says 11 months, so if all goes well INSHA ALLAH my processing time would be around 11 months.? not that of Pakistan right (32)..??

Also does any one of you applied for the wife's visit Visa, and what are the chances of getting it approved.??
Nobody knows for sure and since our spouses hold green PP therefore you should expect longer wait periods. Sorry to be so pessimistic!!!

But there were few lucky applicants from Aug/Sept 2013 who got PR very quickly.

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
sharjeel91 said:
Salam my sister got email about re medical, new police cert, and final remaining fee of 1000cad,,, and they ask for passport number and expiry and height and eye colour,,, does anyone have any experience about that,, they need all this info in 60 days.. after sending this info how much time it takes to complete the process kindly reply

some please reply,, anyone have any idea
Not much 6-8 weeks . Can you please share your sister's timeline.

Thanks