Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
after how many days medical people reply with checkup date? its been 3 days i guess i mailed them but i have not received any reply.

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
sarah123 said:
Until unless your lawer also order notes on your
behalf, he will never know that u have ordered
notes.
So go ahead and order notes urself and dont tell to ur lawer.
We also did the same thing. We kept on asking our
lawer to order notes but he always ignored us.
Then we started ordering on our behalf and ALHAM DU LILLAH
now we know better about our case then our lawer.
In short having lawer is a waste of money and time.

I wanted to order notes a long time ago but the Lawyer happens to be a family friend and my wife kind a trust her so she was reluctant. Is there any other way of finding out when my file was transferred over to London. An exact date i mean.

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
noah8 said:
I wanted to order notes a long time ago but the Lawyer happens to be a family friend and my wife kind a trust her so she was reluctant. Is there any other way of finding out when my file was transferred over to London. An exact date i mean.
I was in same situation. My wife was not in favour of ordering notes as our lawyer (so called immigration expert) was against it. I convinced my wife . You have to mention an email address on the form while ordering notes where sponsor (Canadian nation or PR) signs. It is not necessary to mention the exact address that you mentioned on the immigration file. I mentioned my own email address and got the notes exact on 30th day.
"Immigration Expert" k frishtey be nahi jantey that notes aai be hain k nahi. Un ko to April mein ja k pta laga tha that London is doing cases of Pakistanis now. And that firm is most famous immigration firm. :D

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
jatt123 said:
I was in same situation. My wife was not in favour of ordering notes as our lawyer (so called immigration expert) was against it. I convinced my wife . You have to mention an email address on the form while ordering notes where sponsor (Canadian nation or PR) signs. It is not necessary to mention the exact address that you mentioned on the immigration file. I mentioned my own email address and got the notes exact on 30th day.
"Immigration Expert" k frishtey be nahi jantey that notes aai be hain k nahi. Un ko to April mein ja k pta laga tha that London is doing cases of Pakistanis now. And that firm is most famous immigration firm. :D
Nothing wrong with ordering the notes why the lawyer was reluctant? may be she was just in a opinion of waiting for few more weeks/months. Did you get the information from your notes which you were looking for?

rkinvest

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Passport Req..
Jul 2014
dino5541 said:
not scaring u but my pp ia with them since 7th july but in the other hand people recived it with 2days - 2 weeks
I just submitted this week through VFS and they received it the next day...lets hope we get it sooner

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Rainbow.Rainbow said:
Nothing wrong with ordering the notes why the lawyer was reluctant? may be she was just in a opinion of waiting for few more weeks/months. Did you get the information from your notes which you were looking for?
I am a mid 2013 applicant. I ordered notes because I wanted to know few things: Any error in my file like mailing address, email, personal data of both of us so that we correct/update with CIC earlier; any update on our file; location of file and transfer of file; confirmation of receiving/ updation of additional documents which we send volunteerly a month before ordering notes; any other change or notable thing.
Yes we get all above information. Date of reception was mentioned wrong, which we updated. Plus a disappointed thing we came to know that our file had zero movement after London transfer. It was not even assigned to any visa officer so there was no chance of getting any comments like genuineness of marriage etc in last notes section. I will order again inshAllah after 6 months of the date we ordered our first one.

Rainbow.Rainbow

Star Member
Apr 8, 2014
jatt123 said:
I am a mid 2013 applicant. I ordered notes because I wanted to know few things: Any error in my file like mailing address, email, personal data of both of us so that we correct/update with CIC earlier; any update on our file; location of file and transfer of file; confirmation of receiving/ updation of additional documents which we send volunteerly a month before ordering notes; any other change or notable thing.
Yes we get all above information. Date of reception was mentioned wrong, which we updated. Plus a disappointed thing we came to know that our file had zero movement after London transfer. It was not even assigned to any visa officer so there was no chance of getting any comments like genuineness of marriage etc in last notes section. I will order again inshAllah after 6 months of the date we ordered our first one.
Nice Jatt jee I feel it was an intelligent move of yours, what do you say when the file is transferred to LVO after how many months we should order the notes if we don't hear anything from them. Any idea?

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
Omer Qureshi said:
Hi and AOA to Everyone :)

I have sent my passport to VPU(LDN) Islamabad for visa issuance on 6th August, 2014 which was received by Mr Wasif On reception at CHC ISB, anyone has any idea how much CHC ISB is taking to issue the Visa :)

Regards,
Omer Qureshi
Congrats, Normally they takes 15 days to return your passport what i have observed in this forum though just keep checking your Ecas Status because many of applicants got their passport back in 2 days just after status changed into DECISION MADE on ecas
by the way i sent on 18th July and still waiting to be return my status was already decision made before sending passport though my Case is not spousal immigration !
thanks

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
My husband received his pp back today thank you all forum members for your through out help.
Keep remember us in ur prayers.
Best of luck for rest of forum members hope you all will join your spouses soon n this wait period will end with good news.

f16

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I (husband case)/ london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2012
Interview........
never
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on 8 august2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
AOA to everyone

i have a good news that at last CHC London send me PPR1 and PPR-2 today.
INSHAHALLAH everyone is going to be with their family's soon.
keep remembers me in your prays.

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
Hera_86 said:
Be ready to fly. Yes book your ticket . And done with your making. They will not give youmuch time. And now a days seats are hardly available for direct flight sp book it as soon as possible
yaar, yesterday i booked a direct flight for my wife for August 29th. that was the only one avaiable before meds expire. $2800. wtf. :/ PIA direct Firday Aug 29 Business Class. no economy. i asked for Cargo class, he laughed. so damn expensive.

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Rainbow.Rainbow said:
Nice Jatt jee I feel it was an intelligent move of yours, what do you say when the file is transferred to LVO after how many months we should order the notes if we don't hear anything from them. Any idea?
All files were transferred in bulk from Isb to London. There is no specific waiting time. I ordered my first notes after an year of filing of my case. Next, I will order when I will see people who applied near me are getting responses from CIC or after 6 moths whichever comes earlier.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems like LVO is working on the remainder of 2012 files. Have seen a variety of 2012 updates April, June, February, March in the past couple of weeks.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parri said:
My husband received his pp back today thank you all forum members for your through out help.
Keep remember us in ur prayers.
Best of luck for rest of forum members hope you all will join your spouses soon n this wait period will end with good news.
congrats

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
jatt123 said:
HOnestly man....these "Immigration Experts" are anything but experts.... completely useless.... they charge an arm n a leg when u could do the exact same thing urself.... ppl just get lazy n don't wanna do all the work... There's also a perception especially back in Pak that these experts know everything... but in reality we end up knowing a lot more than them... Many of these guys r so chalak they will not reveal any info over the fone... i just wanted to clarify something with one of them n the person refused to answer my simple question until I came into their office.... so sneaky!

I have advised many people against going with these "experts" n I hope more will do the same in the future!