Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
jatt123 said:
I am a mid 2013 applicant. I ordered notes because I wanted to know few things: Any error in my file like mailing address, email, personal data of both of us so that we correct/update with CIC earlier; any update on our file; location of file and transfer of file; confirmation of receiving/ updation of additional documents which we send volunteerly a month before ordering notes; any other change or notable thing.
Yes we get all above information. Date of reception was mentioned wrong, which we updated. Plus a disappointed thing we came to know that our file had zero movement after London transfer. It was not even assigned to any visa officer so there was no chance of getting any comments like genuineness of marriage etc in last notes section. I will order again inshAllah after 6 months of the date we ordered our first one.
I also filed in May 2013 and ordered notes in june 2014, got them in july 2014. I have the same things as you have in your notes. File has not been assigned to any V officer and not even security and criminality started yet. I am planning to order notes next week again. INSHALLAH

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
jatt123 said:
I am a mid 2013 applicant. I ordered notes because I wanted to know few things: Any error in my file like mailing address, email, personal data of both of us so that we correct/update with CIC earlier; any update on our file; location of file and transfer of file; confirmation of receiving/ updation of additional documents which we send volunteerly a month before ordering notes; any other change or notable thing.
Yes we get all above information. Date of reception was mentioned wrong, which we updated. Plus a disappointed thing we came to know that our file had zero movement after London transfer. It was not even assigned to any visa officer so there was no chance of getting any comments like genuineness of marriage etc in last notes section. I will order again inshAllah after 6 months of the date we ordered our first one.
What is ur date of file transfer to london?

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Tahir ul Qadri :mad:

This man is making our lives more tough some how. He is making bloody drama to shine his dirty politics and that drama is being watch by whole world.
Because of these kind of instability in the country people like us who have to under go from security and criminality checks by Embassy they take it long to be sure that they are fully satisfied :mad: Qadri stop your bullshit and come back to Canada as you are making us shameful in front of whole world. More dengay and fassad in the country more strictness for immigrants. ALLAH G REHAM KE DAIN PLZ

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
how is it possible that nobody knows the criteria through which files are transferred to london..mine has been in islamabad since the beginning n nobody knows y..

sraja

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14th Aug
OmNi2012 said:
Seems like LVO is working on the remainder of 2012 files. Have seen a variety of 2012 updates April, June, February, March in the past couple of weeks.
This gives hope to 2013 applicants...

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
I apply for my baby citizenship certificate from islamabad .Is there any way i can check online status i dont have any Cliend id or Uci .they did not send me any uci for my daughter just letter stating original documents send back with check marks and payment imm 5401 no.

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
f16 said:
AOA to everyone

i have a good news that at last CHC London send me PPR1 and PPR-2 today.
INSHAHALLAH everyone is going to be with their family's soon.
keep remembers me in your prays.
Congratulations to you. Did you ever get additional documents request?

shaheryar

Jul 31, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Transferred to London)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August, 2012 (Received)
Doc's Request.
24 January, 2014
File Transfer...
15 October, 2012 (CSQ on 10 January,2013)
Med's Request
24 January, 2014
Med's Done....
31 January 2014 (Re-Medical)
Interview........
18 November, 2014
Passport Req..
18 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 November, 2014
f16 said:
AOA to everyone

i have a good news that at last CHC London send me PPR1 and PPR-2 today.
INSHAHALLAH everyone is going to be with their family's soon.
keep remembers me in your prays.
Ahhhh thaank God At last they started to process January 2014 re medicals.... Many congrats dear! Pray for us as well!

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
EagleMan said:
What is ur date of file transfer to london?
It is 21 January 2014 as per notes.

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
ibi said:
yaar, yesterday i booked a direct flight for my wife for August 29th. that was the only one avaiable before meds expire. $2800. wtf. :/ PIA direct Firday Aug 29 Business Class. no economy. i asked for Cargo class, he laughed. so damn expensive.
Masha Allah have a great time :) i know August is packed

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
mrashid123 said:
HOnestly man....these "Immigration Experts" are anything but experts.... completely useless.... they charge an arm n a leg when u could do the exact same thing urself.... ppl just get lazy n don't wanna do all the work... There's also a perception especially back in Pak that these experts know everything... but in reality we end up knowing a lot more than them... Many of these guys r so chalak they will not reveal any info over the fone... i just wanted to clarify something with one of them n the person refused to answer my simple question until I came into their office.... so sneaky!

I have advised many people against going with these "experts" n I hope more will do the same in the future!
The only thing my lawyer did, was filling the forms and paying the fees from her credit card by taking money from us :D. We could have done both the things ourself. It was decision of my in laws. A reasonable amount was charged for "Downloading forms" Printing them out and filling them out by copying my filled form (professional touch you know). And then she emailed me back those forms. I checked and found 20 mistakes in my bio data, there were some even serious one. Like wrong educational degree name, spelling mistakes etc. One thing I was curious about that how good she answers questions in forms like "How did you meet, who arranged your wedding, how many guests there were. I thought she would give very special answers to that. But it was a big disappointment to see even that. Overall, there was nothing "special" or "Ander ki kahani". She took 2 months to finish and forward our case.
In my opinion, if you can read and write, you should not hire any "expert". Because,
1.They are not familiar with your wedding and family culture (She was Indian and I felt so in answering questions)
2. Once they get fees, they become least concerned ad I mentioned, my lawyer hadn't knowledge for a long time that London is dealing cases of Pakistan.
3. You are just as source of 1000-3000 CAD for them. Nothing else.
4. They provide their contact details on forms for correspondence so that they have the "power" in their hands. Later, they will ask for extra money for every new service like Applying notes, sending additional proofs, sending up-to-date forms on demand of CIC etc.
5. And as Pakistani timeline is long enough, you must expect behaviour when you get some response after 26 months, and you go to them "Oh my God, you are my client? Nice to meet you.

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
Parri said:
My husband received his pp back today thank you all forum members for your through out help.
Keep remember us in ur prayers.
Best of luck for rest of forum members hope you all will join your spouses soon n this wait period will end with good news.
Many Congrats Pari jee Wish you both very happy life in Canada :)
Please update your timeline and share your passport return experience exact time/date/City all thanks and pray for us aswell :-[

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
GUYS PLEASE SWITCH ON YOUR TV SETS AND WATCH WHAT THE HELL HE IS DOING
TAHIR UL QADRI

NOW PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT IS WRITING A LETTER TO GOVT OF CANADA TO INFORM THEM ABOUT HIS BULL... IN PAKISTAN AND NOW MORE PROBLEMS FOR PAKIS WHO ARE WAITING TO BE IN CANADA. :-[

HE IS PAKISTANI BORN-CANADIAN CITIZEN

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
shakeel1 said:
GUYS PLEASE SWITCH ON YOUR TV SETS AND WATCH WHAT THE HELL HE IS DOING
TAHIR UL QADRI

NOW PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT IS WRITING A LETTER TO GOVT OF CANADA TO INFORM THEM ABOUT HIS BULL... IN PAKISTAN AND NOW MORE PROBLEMS FOR PAKIS WHO ARE WAITING TO BE IN CANADA. :-[

HE IS PAKISTANI BORN-CANADIAN CITIZEN
How the hell this psycho got Canadian immigration? Didn't CIC go for his background check? :D

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
jatt123 said:
The only thing my lawyer did, was filling the forms and paying the fees from her credit card by taking money from us :D. We could have done both the things ourself. It was decision of my in laws. A reasonable amount was charged for "Downloading forms" Printing them out and filling them out by copying my filled form (professional touch you know). And then she emailed me back those forms. I checked and found 20 mistakes in my bio data, there were some even serious one. Like wrong educational degree name, spelling mistakes etc. One thing I was curious about that how good she answers questions in forms like "How did you meet, who arranged your wedding, how many guests there were. I thought she would give very special answers to that. But it was a big disappointment to see even that. Overall, there was nothing "special" or "Ander ki kahani". She took 2 months to finish and forward our case.
In my opinion, if you can read and write, you should not hire any "expert". Because,
1.They are not familiar with your wedding and family culture (She was Indian and I felt so in answering questions)
2. Once they get fees, they become least concerned ad I mentioned, my lawyer hadn't knowledge for a long time that London is dealing cases of Pakistan.
3. You are just as source of 1000-3000 CAD for them. Nothing else.
4. They provide their contact details on forms for correspondence so that they have the "power" in their hands. Later, they will ask for extra money for every new service like Applying notes, sending additional proofs, sending up-to-date forms on demand of CIC etc.
5. And as Pakistani timeline is long enough, you must expect behaviour when you get some response after 26 months, and you go to them "Oh my God, you are my client? Nice to meet you.
1000 TO 3000 JUST to fill up the forms. C mon guys its not the rocket science to fill up those papers. if you are able to read and write English then go ahead and do it by your self.