+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

sumaira19

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey, guys I really need your help. I have applied for the sponsorship of my daughter and she just got her re medical done. She is only 4 years old. And now the other step will be passport request I guess. Her online status says:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 15, 2012.

2.We started processing your application on January 21, 2014.

3.Medical results have been received.

so according to this my file is in process. So how long will it take for the passport request does anyone have any idea? I am so worried because she is in Pakistan with my mother and I just recently came to Canada. Is anyone going through the same stage so please let me know.

Thanks.

Mrs- riji

Jan 22, 2014
A O A everyone
I don't know what to do now. I need help I order notes on February 7 ,2014 and today they send me an email saying this
"I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason(s):

Unfortunately, the image of the consent form is too small and thus, illegible. Please resend the consent form ensuring that it is in a larger format."Your file will remain open for 30 days from the date of this letter. If you do not respond within this timeframe, we will consider your request abandoned and will close your file.

Please submit the requested information to our office by email at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

::::::""Well then I send it again but I received the auto reply message from them saying this"""NEW ATIP PROCEDURES!

Submit your ATIP Request Online!
Since April 2013, we have been processing Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) requests online. We are pleased to announce that this initiative is a great success!
Why use the online service?
Using the ATIP Online Request is a convenient way to submit requests quickly and easily, while simplifying the application process. Next time you apply; go online to save time and postage!!

You can access the ATIP Online Request tool at the following link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/.

We thank you for your continued support during the modernization process of ATIP operations.

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
Mrs said:
A O A everyone
I don't know what to do now. I need help I order notes on February 7 ,2014 and today they send me an email saying this
"I regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason(s):

Unfortunately, the image of the consent form is too small and thus, illegible. Please resend the consent form ensuring that it is in a larger format."Your file will remain open for 30 days from the date of this letter. If you do not respond within this timeframe, we will consider your request abandoned and will close your file.

Please submit the requested information to our office by email at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

::::::""Well then I send it again but I received the auto reply message from them saying this"""NEW ATIP PROCEDURES!

Since April 2013, we have been processing Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) requests online. We are pleased to announce that this initiative is a great success!
Using the ATIP Online Request is a convenient way to submit requests quickly and easily, while simplifying the application process. Next time you apply; go online to save time and postage!!

You can access the ATIP Online Request tool at the following link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/.

We thank you for your continued support during the modernization process of ATIP operations.
I wouldn't worry about it. I have gotten that automated e-mail reply every time I have contacted them so just sit back and wait for the notes to arrive. You don't need to do anything else.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
LOL, actually outlandish, if she sits back her notes will never arrive. They will not process her notes unless she resends the consent form that they asked for because it is "illegible" (probably because it wasn't scanned properly).

Outlandish said:
I wouldn't worry about it. I have gotten that automated e-mail reply every time I have contacted them so just sit back and wait for the notes to arrive. You don't need to do anything else.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Re-scan and resend the "consent form" in a larger format for them to easily see it. You have 30 days to send it back to them, if you don't $5 gone and no notes coming. Make sure to resend the form properly scanned.

Mrs said:
A O A everyone

Please submit the requested information to our office by email at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

ATIP Officer

Mrs- riji

Jan 22, 2014
hubby chubby said:
Re-scan and resend the "consent form" in a larger format for them to easily see it. You have 30 days to send it back to them, if you don't $5 gone and no notes coming. Make sure to resend the form properly scanned.

Thanks for helping ...

Hash safi

Dec 14, 2013
Hi naveed
thanks for your information.but why her application will go to Ottawa?
I recieved email from CIC-V and sent me a link where i can download application for my wife and send it to embassy in
Islmabad. so i am not sponsoring her, she is already in my application when i first claimed here in late 2011.

thanks
HS

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
Please read the guide and checklist carefully, the letters are for people who live in Common-law partner (conjugal relationship) and thus need to prove it, it is not for married couple (i don't think this exist in Pakistan :p or maybe in some high class shaitan society lol) so no you don't need any letters. But attach maximum of docs to prove marriage is genuine

ak23 said:
Hello all,
Please provide your insight to my two inquiries below.

Background- recently married in Pakistan, in the process of completing the application.
-"notarized affidavits attesting to the fact and providing reasons for why you and your sponsor are/were living together without being married or unable to live together altogether"
- I need some insight of what to write in this affidavit, please help.
- "at least two statutory declarations from individuals with personal knowledge of your relationship supporting your claim that the relationship is genuine and continuing"
- shall I ask the wedding witnesses to provide this declarations so CIC can cross reference for validity?
IF someone has a sample of this letter or the affidavit I mentioned above I would very appreciate your help.

thank you.

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all fellow members,

I wanted to ask fellow 2013 applicants if they have herd of any further progress with their cases?

I ordered my Notes Jan. 26th, but still no response. (I am a Jan 2012 applicant) I am not even positive if my file is in CPC-OTT or CHC-ISB !!!

Hopefully, other members will soon hear a positive response inshAllah.

Please let me know if any 2013 applicants have herd any news for their applications.

Thank you.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
kingkhan787 said:
Salam to all fellow members,

I wanted to ask fellow 2013 applicants if they have herd of any further progress with their cases?

I ordered my Notes Jan. 26th, but still no response. (I am a Jan 2012 applicant) I am not even positive if my file is in CPC-OTT or CHC-ISB !!!

Hopefully, other members will soon hear a positive response inshAllah.

Please let me know if any 2013 applicants have herd any news for their applications.

Thank you.

Jan 2012 or Jan 2013???

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they have updated my Ecas 2. medical have been recived whats next ???

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
micmac101 said:
Salam all forum members May Allah help us all In Sha Allah.

I received a call on Friday Feb 14/14 from my MP in my area. He told me he spoke to MP Chris Alexander head of Immigration Canada. He told me he presented our case with all the info from Sept 2010 to present Feb 2014. I had given him copies of GCSM Notes, along with print out of my Pass Port entries and exits from Pakistan.

Also he told him CIC Islamabad had written false info about me saying I was Christian when we married in 2010 when in fact I was Muslim and had converted in 2006 Alhumdulilliah.

Then the age difference they CIC Islamabad wrote it was unheard of when in fact the Holy Prophet (PBUH) married when he was 25 and his wife was 40.

Also the culture difference they CIC Islamabad it was unheard of when in fact I'm a North American Indian and the cultures are almost identical.

My MP said I laid it out and put it in his hands and said this is a Valid Marriage and Genuine Relationship with a Visa Officer saying so. He the MP said you had better do something as this woman is getting ready to move to Peshawar Pakistan.

I pray In Sha Allah that his effort will not go in vain. I ask everyone to please pray for us as you have been doing In Sha Allah and may Allah hear all our prayers In Sha Allah.....
Insha'Allah you will hear good news soon!

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
hubby chubby said:
For all members who are stuck after remed for over 6 months or so. Verify what is your group name and/or number. (Group name/number can only be found if gmcs notes ordered on 1st page).

My group name:DOC
My group number: 1-1J6TU38

Maybe it is this group they have put on hold (just a hypothesis).
My hubby belongs to the same group

awais_85pk

Feb 16, 2014
Hello,

My application processing centre is Islamabad but I got email from New Delhi for more docs where should i send the requested documents New Delhi or Islamabad.

Regards,

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
awais_85pk said:
Hello,

My application processing centre is Islamabad but I got email from New Delhi for more docs where should i send the requested documents New Delhi or Islamabad.

Regards,
are the asking for pcc and fees