Hi Ibi,

Mine is same as yours.
Group Name: WVR
Group NUmber: 1-2N9R5GC

Everyone
a. Who is waiting for PPR
b. Jut got passport with Visa

Please share following information from latest GCMS Notes
your Group name, Group Number and month when Re-medical was done.

This might help to know What CHC-Islamabad is doing with many cases waiting for PPR for last many months.

:) ;)Message for mrahid123: who just got passport with visa please share above info. ;) ;)

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
awais_85pk said:
AOA,

I am one of the silent readers of this forum I applied for spouse visa on April 2013 it seems my application is also sent to New Delhi on Thursday I got this email from Canadian embassy in New Delhi saying to send following docs:

Proof of Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

I have supplied both of them when submitting the application. Should I get new police certificates and send them again or send them copy of old ones or just ignore the email since I already sent them these docs. Lastly if I have to send where do I send these docs Islamabad or New Delhi.

Thank you for your help.
Hmn send then the photo copies if your police certificate has nt yet expire then snd them photocopy else snd them the new one. One also ad a letter stating these things already been send

JazakAllah

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam all forum members May Allah help us all In Sha Allah.

I received a call on Friday Feb 14/14 from my MP in my area. He told me he spoke to MP Chris Alexander head of Immigration Canada. He told me he presented our case with all the info from Sept 2010 to present Feb 2014. I had given him copies of GCSM Notes, along with print out of my Pass Port entries and exits from Pakistan.

Also he told him CIC Islamabad had written false info about me saying I was Christian when we married in 2010 when in fact I was Muslim and had converted in 2006 Alhumdulilliah.

Then the age difference they CIC Islamabad wrote it was unheard of when in fact the Holy Prophet (PBUH) married when he was 25 and his wife was 40.

Also the culture difference they CIC Islamabad it was unheard of when in fact I'm a North American Indian and the cultures are almost identical.

My MP said I laid it out and put it in his hands and said this is a Valid Marriage and Genuine Relationship with a Visa Officer saying so. He the MP said you had better do something as this woman is getting ready to move to Peshawar Pakistan.

I pray In Sha Allah that his effort will not go in vain. I ask everyone to please pray for us as you have been doing In Sha Allah and may Allah hear all our prayers In Sha Allah.....
Sis How much age difference is between u and ur husband? Hope u get out of this process soon.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
micmac101 said:

I received a call on Friday Feb 14/14 from my MP in my area. He told me he spoke to MP Chris Alexander head of Immigration Canada. He told me he presented our case with all the info from Sept 2010 to present Feb 2014. I had given him copies of GCSM Notes, along with print out of my Pass Port entries and exits from Pakistan.

Also he told him CIC Islamabad had written false info about me saying I was Christian when we married in 2010 when in fact I was Muslim and had converted in 2006 Alhumdulilliah.

Then the age difference they CIC Islamabad wrote it was unheard of when in fact the Holy Prophet (PBUH) married when he was 25 and his wife was 40.

Also the culture difference they CIC Islamabad it was unheard of when in fact I'm a North American Indian and the cultures are almost identical.

My MP said I laid it out and put it in his hands and said this is a Valid Marriage and Genuine Relationship with a Visa Officer saying so. He the MP said you had better do something as this woman is getting ready to move to Peshawar Pakistan.

I pray In Sha Allah that his effort will not go in vain. I ask everyone to please pray for us as you have been doing In Sha Allah and may Allah hear all our prayers In Sha Allah.....
Now that Chris Alexander is involved, Islamabad will be "ordered" to issue COPR/Visa. InshAllah

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
abidajs said:
Hey wt r due datez mentiond in ur gcms fr criminalty ,security?

Nov 2013

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!

maswarliaqat

Feb 16, 2014
Re: CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Query

My wife had applied for my PR on November 22, 2013. Now We want to meet each other....
Can I go to Canada through visit visa..My wife will sponsor me for my my visit visa to Canada so that We can gain be together...Is this is possible?????????? Would this affect my PR application or case????? Can I any one tell me please??????

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London

maswarliaqat said:
My wife had applied for my PR on November 22, 2013. Now We want to meet each other....
Can I go to Canada through visit visa..My wife will sponsor me for my my visit visa to Canada so that We can gain be together...Is this is possible?????????? Would this affect my PR application or case????? Can I any one tell me please??????
do apply for visit visa and show strong ties and bank balance. it will not negatively impact your PR case.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
mrashid123 said:
I didn't get a chance to order my notes so I'm not sure wut group our file could've been
mrashid123 it will be a great service to all of us if you can order your GCM notes now, it will help us to know what group you get in at what time, and what VO do at the end, the checks etc before issuing visa and howmuch time they take etc. It is just 5 dollars to order it, or will be free if you wife order it once she is here. Can you please do us this favor ?

Thanks so much

May Allah help us all, ameen!

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Many many congrats to bros and sis who got their visa recently.

pardesifr said:
mrashid123 it will be a great service to all of us if you can order your GCM notes now, it will help us to know what group you get in at what time, and what VO do at the end, the checks etc before issuing visa and howmuch time they take etc. It is just 5 dollars to order it, or will be free if you wife order it once she is here. Can you please do us this favor ?

Thanks so much

May Allah help us all, ameen!

I think it is asking too much and not a good idea. His application is approved and no need for any step which may raise red flags unnecessarily

I can understand the frustration and anxiety of all sponsors and applicants particularly those who have been waiting for over 2 years now but trying to figure out groups,vo from GCMS notes etc would not serve any purpose except for raising/lowering hopes based on wrong conclusions

Regards

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Waiting2013 said:

I think it is asking too much and not a good idea. His application is approved and no need for any step which may raise red flags unnecessarily

I can understand the frustration and anxiety of all sponsors and applicants particularly those who have been waiting for over 2 years now but trying to figure out groups,vo from GCMS notes etc would not serve any purpose except for raising/lowering hopes based on wrong conclusions

Regards
Sorry but that's a very incorrect statement. GCMS doesn't raise any doubts or delay application in any form. The only purpose it serves it to keep the applicant aware of what is happening and prepare/anticipate any paperwork to come. Sadly many immigration consultants ( bogus in my opinon ) advise the same and applicants get delayed responses. If you knew whats going on on your file, you can prepare in advance and frankly has helped lot of people

I ordered 13 notes ( 1 in every 15 days ), it's prepared via Ottawa who simply logs in GCMS and gets a print out - its got nothing to do with process

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
micmac101 said:

I hope Chris A helps you out but I wouldn't pin all hopes on him. When one of our applicants met him in Calgary to complain that VO like New Delhi sits on passports for over 1 year and folks can't travel or do anything. His reply was "yes, that's bad service, we should do official complain via our MP" I mean the chief of immigration is himself acting helpless, lot of people commented on his twitter account for delays etc, he had a standard response that they given these rights to VO officers to make decisions etc

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
Waiting2013 said:

Regards
As user828 said you are completely wrong what you saying, every Canadian and resident have right to access to an information collected on him/her via Privacy act and access to information act. It can be for any department, you can even ask your own file for historical reason. This got nothing to do with VO.

You are getting scared for nothing and spreading wrong info to scare others, that is the issue with us Pakistani we are so scared that it will do this and that to our file that we don't even dare to ask the thing we have right to.

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014

maswarliaqat said:
My husband applied for visit visa while our file has been in process since Nov 2011, and he got approved for it. Definitely give it a try but you need to have a solid case for TRV too and show ties in pk, property and bank balance.