Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
Does the case gets longer when u add newborn in it? im april 12 applicant + i ordered gcms notes n it says medical in progress. what does that mean?

Shahmed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2014, Apr 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - Nov 2014, PPR 2 - May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 06, 2016
Fed up of this long wait... :eek:

wrote a complaint to Human rights commission of Canada on such a long processing time.

chrc-ccdp.ca/eng/content/contact-us.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
hubby chubby said:
Wsalam,

Yes. Fill out this form online, along with a consent form signed by the sponsor and the applicant.
Asslamualikum hubby chubby,

Jazak Allah for your response. In Sha Allah will do that today.

ASyed :)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
micmac101 said:
Salam yes its Access to Information and personal request. But you must be a Canadian citizen with an address in Canada and pay the fee of $ 5.00 with a credit card online or you can mail it all with his or her consent In Sha Allah...... May Allah make it easy for you In Sha Allah....
Asslamualikum micmac101,

Jazak Allah for your response. In Sha Allah will do that today. I'm a Canadian citizen and have an address in Canada.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
kaz2013 said:
Asa;
You can also do " Online Application". You need a consent form signed by your spouse if you are a sponsor.

JZK
Walikumaslam kaz2013,

Jazak Allah for your response. Yes I'm the sponsor. In Sha Allah will do that today.

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
We sent CIC an email November 3 2013 asking for status on out file as we have not heard anything since we did our medical in Sept. i ordered notes at the end of November and medical was passed and awaiting criminality/security checks. today we recieved the below via email:

---
Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
---

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ibi said:
We sent CIC an email November 3 2013 asking for status on out file as we have not heard anything since we did our medical in Sept. i ordered notes at the end of November and medical was passed and awaiting criminality/security checks. today we recieved the below via email:

---
Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
---
Asslamualikum ibi,

You had a medical request in Sept 2013 so what do they mean by first in, first out policy. Obviously this policyis not being followed if they haven't requested further documents such as police check and passport.

In Sha Allah your request will be coming this month. CHC is a joke with their prewritten letters that are sent.

ASyed :-\

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
ibi said:

---
Dear Client,

---
Salam, your complaining and we look at our timeline over 3 years now that is something to complain about. Don't worry everything comes in proper time In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Shahmed said:
Fed up of this long wait... :eek:

wrote a complaint to Human rights commission of Canada on such a long processing time.

chrc-ccdp.ca/eng/content/contact-us.
Oh don't I know of this long wait its over 3 years we are waiting I hope it ends soon In Sha Allah for us all!!!

ibi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-26-2012
Doc's Request.
1-06-2013 & 07-05-2014
AOR Received.
22-06-2012
File Transfer...
22-06- 2012 & 12-02-2014
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
1-9-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2014
LANDED..........
29-08-2015
micmac101 said:
Salam, your complaining and we look at our timeline over 3 years now that is something to complain about. Don't worry everything comes in proper time In Sha Allah
Complaining :eek:? i was bringing to light their response of the "First In, First Out" method, not to mention their spelling mistakes.

have you tried this link for case specific inquiries as your timeline has surpassed 32 months : https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

did you try emailing the embassy or ordering notes?

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Hey Everyone !

Just wanted to tell you ppl tht in october cic asked me some more relationship proofs like pictures , chat n all n they asked me to submit updated policae certificate .. today they have sent me everything back like pictures n all the greeting cards tht we sent to eachother n there was a letter in it saying tht they have scanned all the docs n saved them in my electronic application dnt need these docs i have already done my medical in November Just waiting for PPr !

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
It is sad but I have to agree. Petitions haven't done anything in past and we shouldn't expect any change in future in CIC-ISB behavior or timelines just because of petitions.

Another sad thing is that they can work faster but they dont, as we all have seen in last quarter when they were handing out PPRs and stamped passports quickly, only to meet their own target for the year 2013.

adv2244 said:
I don't think signing e-petitions would make any difference, the fact is that we are stuck with CIC Islamabad.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
ibi said:
Complaining :eek:? i was bringing to light their response of the "First In, First Out" method, not to mention their spelling mistakes.

have you tried this link for case specific inquiries as your timeline has surpassed 32 months : https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

did you try emailing the embassy or ordering notes?
Salam, yes did all that. The policy that your speaking about is a song and dance they were telling members before. Anyway we come to find out that someone working there who is from Pakistan showed that person what they do with files. They put them in a corner of a room and work on them as they reach then and not in an orderly fashion. That's why they lost some files along with receipt of the payments that had been paid.

Alhamdulillah the forum members held onto their receipts or they would have had to repay as Islamabad was saying they didn't receive payments. So some people there are crooked to the bone brother.
With our file my husband had 2 interviews and both said they were satisfied with our relationship being GENUINE. It was after this they wrote rude things in the file that we were not supposed to see but we had ordered our GCSM Notes. So when you get your notes I tell you honestly go over them with a fine tooth comb and then you will see so many mistakes and dates. After awhile they believe what they wrote instead of what we as clients wrote.

You know this for a fact that if another business was doing this to you would take your business to another place for sure.

But we are at their mercy but one day no one will hold their hand when they are judged for sure and that will be the day they will have to stand and be judged on what they do to us as clients In Sha Allah..

Sorry this is so long but I guess from reading it you must know we are frustrated and I pray Allah gets us out of their clutches soon In Sha Allah..... Please pray for us and for all members In Sha Allah...

Micmac101

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrTwoCents said:
It is sad but I have to agree. Petitions haven't done anything in past and we shouldn't expect any change in future in CIC-ISB behavior or timelines just because of petitions.

Another sad thing is that they can work faster but they dont, as we all have seen in last quarter when they were handing out PPRs and stamped passports quickly, only to meet their own target for the year 2013.
I just hope people are mindful when elections are held next year. Looking back, it has been in the Conservative Government the timelines have gone up tremendously.