3rd march 2015
Interview........
19th march 2015 (cleared alhumduliilah)
Passport Req..
19th march 2015 got visa on spot
VISA ISSUED...
19th march 2015
niana.j said:
for those who got their visas or ppr please dont over celebrate! spare a thought for people like mimac who has exhausted herself over the last three years to no avail....remember you can laugh now but you will cry later...god works in mysterious ways... :mad:
hi..
dear naina je pls let those who have accomplished thier dreams have fun pls. we all are going to have hard times witho or without getting visa. nthing stays forever. wt i have noticed is this that those cases get delayed at which chc has suspicions n they have some complications but straight forward cases are getting through easily... so pls lets hope..

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
niana.j said:
for those who got their visas or ppr please dont over celebrate! spare a thought for people like mimac who has exhausted herself over the last three years to no avail....remember you can laugh now but you will cry later...god works in mysterious ways... :mad:
[/quot
niana.j said:
Come on it is all in Allah's Hand n you cannot predict who will cry later or now, even mimac gonna agree with me n everyone can feel the pain n anguish dat she is going through n we all pray that Allah help her but the way you saying that people getting visa gonna cry later is not a proper way to share someone's joy! N i do not agree with you! No hard feelings just plain disagreement

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obviously the message was lost on you...in other words be humble... ::)

Waiting_Eyes said:
Come on it is all in Allah's Hand n you cannot predict who will cry later or now, even mimac gonna agree with me n everyone can feel the pain n anguish dat she is going through n we all pray that Allah help her but the way you saying that people getting visa gonna cry later is not a proper way to share someone's joy! N i do not agree with you! No hard feelings just plain disagreement

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wait till they put you in the interview queue... :mad:

fatima haider said:
hi..
dear naina je pls let those who have accomplished thier dreams have fun pls. we all are going to have hard times witho or without getting visa. nthing stays forever. wt i have noticed is this that those cases get delayed at which chc has suspicions n they have some complications but straight forward cases are getting through easily... so pls lets hope..

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
niana.j said:
obviously the message was lost on you...in other words be humble... ::)
A person should be humble enough to cherish and accept other people's happiness! and not try to start getting jealous!

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
niana.j said:
wait till they put you in the interview queue... :mad:
If it is ALLAH's will to put her in Interview Queue then not even YOU / me or anyone else can help her, but let's pray ALLAH help her and she is united with her husband!

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
a person should be humble enough not to over celebrate .. goes both ways... ;D

Waiting_Eyes said:
A person should be humble enough to cherish and accept other people's happiness! and not try to start getting jealous!

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the CIC officer will put us in the interview queue. and we can help ourselves by presenting as simple a case as possible..even then its not enough... :mad:

Waiting_Eyes said:
If it is ALLAH's will to put her in Interview Queue then not even YOU / me or anyone else can help her, but let's pray ALLAH help her and she is united with her husband!

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
niana.j said:
a person should be humble enough not to over celebrate .. goes both ways... ;D
we differ on the definition of the word OVER-CELEBRATE!
coz if someone is kind enough to come to this forum n update us about receiving update from CHC-I or letting us know about receiving visa then it is not over-celebration n we thank them for updating us

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
niana.j said:
the CIC officer will put us in the interview queue. and we can help ourselves by presenting as simple a case as possible..even then its not enough... :mad:
i think u didnt read my last comment that it is the will of Allah to put us in interview queue or not

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niana.j said:
Dear Sister, i understand ur feelings, please dont think like this..ALLAH is the greatest, har kaam main un ki maslihat hotee hy.
aur haan is dunya main har insan kisi na kis muskil aur azmaesh main hy,ak end hoti hy tu dusari aa jatee hy...... so think good write best......
:( :( :(

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting_Eyes said:
we differ on the definition of the word OVER-CELEBRATE!
coz if someone is kind enough to come to this forum n update us about receiving update from CHC-I or letting us know about receiving visa then it is not over-celebration n we thank them for updating us
I agree with you on this point that, we should thank people who share their updates(Specially now-a-days ...), because there are so many who wont even bother to come here when they get their passport back.

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015
For all those people who have lawyers, a piece of information that I found. You can order your GCMS notes without the help of your lawyer as per the following.

"10. I have hired a lawyer/consultant for my Immigration application, can I still use your service

Yes, you can use our service for obtaining the CAIPS/GCMS Notes, Entire File or Additional Services even if you have retained an Immigration lawyer/consultant. The above requests have very specific Consent forms, are handled by a separate office and processed independently of your immigration application."

as per

http://caipsnotes.com/About.shtml#10

May be senior members can reflect on how accurate that is.

Mending my Ways

Aug 27, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA Everyone !

"Please submit updated police certificates from all district/areas for yourself. They must be from ALL the district and areas where residence was for more than six months." Excerpts from CHC-I letter.

My question is should I submit the police certificate from the area where I live currently i.e Clifton teen talwar or from all the areas where I used to live since the age of 18 ?

your urgent reply, please.

Thank you

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Salam,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get PPR request after re-medical request? I got my GCMS notes yesterday; It doesn't really have any clues as to when to expect PPR. I was hoping in VO notes I could find a clue, but all they wrote was after reviewing the file the marriage appears to be genuine, initiated re-medical reassessment.

I hate to be impatient, but can't help it.

Thanks,