Congratulations to those who hear good news plz pray for us

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrashid123 said:
Folks! ;D ;D

Alhamdulilah!!
I have the most awesome news to share!.....I almost jumped out of my chair when i checked my ecase... haha... but i'm happy to announce our ecase has been updated to DECISION MADE :D :D..... but we still DO NOT have passport in hand :-\ :-\.... hopefully we receive it by next week... INSHALLAH!

I'm so ecstatic!.... has n e body else's ecase been updated?..... i had stopped relying on ecase since they hadn't even updated it bout receiving remedical results.... which they updated only 2 weeks ago

Best of luck to all....especially all 2011/2010 cases... May we all be united with our spouses soon.... INSHALLAH!
Mubarakan brother :D
May Allah always keep you happy like this:)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
mrashid123 said:
Folks! ;D ;D

Alhamdulilah!!
I have the most awesome news to share!.....I almost jumped out of my chair when i checked my ecase... haha... but i'm happy to announce our ecase has been updated to DECISION MADE :D :D..... but we still DO NOT have passport in hand :-\ :-\.... hopefully we receive it by next week... INSHALLAH!

I'm so ecstatic!.... has n e body else's ecase been updated?..... i had stopped relying on ecase since they hadn't even updated it bout receiving remedical results.... which they updated only 2 weeks ago

Best of luck to all....especially all 2011/2010 cases... May we all be united with our spouses soon.... INSHALLAH!
Congratulations!!! Allhumdullilah mrashid123.... that is wonderful news.
In Sha Allah you receive stamped passport back with visa this week. Ameen

ASyed :D

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sunnybaba said:
Pyaare bhaiyo / behno

I am based in Pakistan and just about to submit my case as my canadian spouse (wife + mother-to-be of my child) is sponsoring me. Please can you advise what forms I need to fill on my side (applicant) ?

Also, a tricky question in the General form (17. Was your marriage arranged ? ) . Now, we were introduced by my elder brother (from England) and my wife's mother in (Canada) and from there onwards it was us who were calling all the shots i.e marriage date etc and starting a family. What shall be the answer to this question (17) please ???

JazakAllah

Sunny :)
I responded to your first post pertaining to what doc are req to be filled out. Also for q 17 I was in a similar boat as you. I wrote exactly how it took place from my heart. These personal questions are best filled out based on your experience and or events for that day/question.

Hopefully I was of some assistance

ASyed :)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Asslamu Alykum forum family,

A glimpse of hope

In Sha Allah this will help the 2010, 2011, 2012 this year.
2013 your may be in luck and have your cases completed in less time then the previous years.

Graphic — Strengthening Canadian Citizenship: Shortening Processing Times

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2014/2014-02-06f.asp

ASyed :) :-\ :-X

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
Asyed.
slam.
Are you shore that 2013 file process has been reduced, if it is correct then pls inform here that how many time is reduced now.
thanks in advance.
naveedpcs

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
naveedpcs said:
Asyed.
slam.
Are you shore that 2013 file process has been reduced, if it is correct then pls inform here that how many time is reduced now.
thanks in advance.
naveedpcs
Walaikumaslam naveedpcs,

No not sure of anything.

Please refer to graph it shows that Chris A is working on getting backlog down and his goal is 2015 - 2016 that applications will be processed within a year. If this will help us I'm not sure but it's something that we can hope for in sha allah.

My understanding was that alas the government has shifted their attention to the processing times and maybe just maybe something will be done about it.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
This has nothing to do with spouse cases, this is for Citizenship backlog :-\

ASyed said:
Asslamu Alykum forum family,

A glimpse of hope

In Sha Allah this will help the 2010, 2011, 2012 this year.
2013 your may be in luck and have your cases completed in less time then the previous years.

Graphic — Strengthening Canadian Citizenship: Shortening Processing Times

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2014/2014-02-06f.asp

ASyed :) :-\ :-X

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
ASyed said:
Walaikumaslam naveedpcs,

No not sure of anything.

Please refer to graph it shows that Chris A is working on getting backlog down and his goal is 2015 - 2016 that applications will be processed within a year. If this will help us I'm not sure but it's something that we can hope for in sha allah.

My understanding was that alas the government has shifted their attention to the processing times and maybe just maybe something will be done about it.

These conservative minister talk like pakistani ministers. They will always claim they are doing.

If they cannot appointment some Canadian officers in Islamabad High commission due to security reasons in Pakistan.
But they can hire more officers in Ottawa in few days if they are sending and processing application to CPC - Ottawa from CPC - Mississauga to off load Islamabad. This could been done long time ago to bring Islamabad timeline to reasonable time.

This is what Kennddy (ex-minister) was saying we are doing you will see by the end of 2102 it be much down but actually it went up.
Now this Cris (current-minister is saying same thing, I am sorry to say timeline will go up on Feb 28, 2014.

Please try to understand their mind set towards to Pakistan. No change what ever you do.
Just compare with India their normal case in 3 months and they ask for passport from applicant within six weeks when
application get transfer from Mississauga to New Dehli. They process application while holding passport and normal case
in three 3 months no issue. Who control security/background verification companies in India and they say for Pakistanis applicants they
do not have control on these security verification companies working for Islamabad. This is from email reply from immigration minister to Pakistani applicant asking him to bring timeline of 32 months down.

Shame on this Canadian Ministers doing same job like Pakistani Ministers: we are doing our best to bring peace and electricity.

So, Please do not get impress with this charts these are all show games. I am sorry, but this is reality I and we experinced.

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Khawaja786 said:
These conservative minister talk like pakistani ministers. They will always claim they are doing.

If they cannot appointment some Canadian officers in Islamabad High commission due to security reasons in Pakistan.
But they can hire more officers in Ottawa in few days if they are sending and processing application to CPC - Ottawa from CPC - Mississauga to off load Islamabad. This could been done long time ago to bring Islamabad timeline to reasonable time.

This is what Kennddy (ex-minister) was saying we are doing you will see by the end of 2102 it be much down but actually it went up.
Now this Cris (current-minister is saying same thing, I am sorry to say timeline will go up on Feb 28, 2014.

Please try to understand their mind set towards to Pakistan. No change what ever you do.
Just compare with India their normal case in 3 months and they ask for passport from applicant within six weeks when
application get transfer from Mississauga to New Dehli. They process application while holding passport and normal case
in three 3 months no issue. Who control security/background verification companies in India and they say for Pakistanis applicants they
do not have control on these security verification companies working for Islamabad. This is from email reply from immigration minister to Pakistani applicant asking him to bring timeline of 32 months down.

Shame on this Canadian Ministers doing same job like Pakistani Ministers: we are doing our best to bring peace and electricity.

So, Please do not get impress with this charts these are all show games. I am sorry, but this is reality I and we experinced.
How can you say that timeline will go up on Feb 28 2014 ??

Umaer

Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014 - (App rec.)
File Transfer...
25-07-14 (London)
Med's Request
19th Oct 2015 (requested on 25-09-2015)
Med's Done....
04-Nov-2013 (First Med)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
mrashid123 said:
Folks! ;D ;D

Alhamdulilah!!

Congrats !!!

and Inshallah

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
from Jan till Feb , does any one receive Passport Request ????

Please share

tinkutiny

May 28, 2012
Hello all

I submitted additional documents via pakistan post. Tcs said they don't deliver to po boxes. Has anyone else used pakistan post? I m thinking of resending them everything again via tcs but those of u who used tcs did you also send to po boxes? Because the address in the email was po box address.

Thanks

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Syed Muhammad Asim said:
How can you say that timeline will go up on Feb 28 2014 ??
Quarterly update on CIC website for each visa center abroad will take place on Feb 28, 2014.

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
chumfriend2 said:
from Jan till Feb , does any one receive Passport Request ????

Please share
I am March-2012 applicant no PPR since 8 months.