Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
mu3id said:
Congrats!

Did you ecase change from 'application received' to decision made or from 'in process' to decision made?
Ya it was in process when they updated the status that medical received.... which was only a couple of weeks ago... so to answer ur question... ya it was changed from in process to decision made.... but my status remained at application received up until a couple of weeks ago

ak23

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with the file
File Transfer...
May 2014
Med's Request
na
Med's Done....
Mar 2014
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
Jan 12 2015
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
Hello everyone,
so I need some help in understanding if I have to submit my wife's sponsorship case via paper application unless there is a more efficient way of processing via gic website.

Thank you.

lsaleem

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB Husband Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2011
Doc's Request.
April 30, 2012
AOR Received.
April 30, 2012
File Transfer...
September 15, 2011
Med's Request
Remed December 10, 2013
Med's Done....
December 16, 2013
Interview........
Removed from Interview Queue on Dec 5, 2013
Passport Req..
December 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon......Hopefully After EID
Congratulations ;D
When ur wife submitted pp to CHC?
I am also waiting for my hubby's pp back from CHC. He submitted on Dec 17th.

mrashid123 said:
Folks! ;D ;D

Alhamdulilah!!
I have the most awesome news to share!.....I almost jumped out of my chair when i checked my ecase... haha... but i'm happy to announce our ecase has been updated to DECISION MADE :D :D..... but we still DO NOT have passport in hand :-\ :-\.... hopefully we receive it by next week... INSHALLAH!

I'm so ecstatic!.... has n e body else's ecase been updated?..... i had stopped relying on ecase since they hadn't even updated it bout receiving remedical results.... which they updated only 2 weeks ago

Best of luck to all....especially all 2011/2010 cases... May we all be united with our spouses soon.... INSHALLAH!

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
mrashid123 said:
Folks! ;D ;D

Alhamdulilah!!
I have the most awesome news to share!.....I almost jumped out of my chair when i checked my ecase... haha... but i'm happy to announce our ecase has been updated to DECISION MADE :D :D..... but we still DO NOT have passport in hand :-\ :-\.... hopefully we receive it by next week... INSHALLAH!

I'm so ecstatic!.... has n e body else's ecase been updated?..... i had stopped relying on ecase since they hadn't even updated it bout receiving remedical results.... which they updated only 2 weeks ago

Best of luck to all....especially all 2011/2010 cases... May we all be united with our spouses soon.... INSHALLAH!
woww congratss :) ..

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
mrashid123 said:
Ya it was in process when they updated the status that medical received.... which was only a couple of weeks ago... so to answer ur question... ya it was changed from in process to decision made.... but my status remained at application received up until a couple of weeks ago
Alhamdulillah may Allah bless you both to Eternity In Sha Allah.......Please pray for us as its going on 41 months and no new updates on GSMNotes..

Micmac101

Syassas

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
mrashid123 said:
Folks! ;D ;D

Alhamdulilah!!

CONGRATULATIONS.......
May Almighty Allah ease this process for all of us. A'meen

Sunnybaba

Jan 4, 2014
Pyaare bhaiyo / behno

I am based in Pakistan and just about to submit my case as my canadian spouse (wife + mother-to-be of my child) is sponsoring me. Please can you advise what forms I need to fill on my side (applicant) ?

Also, a tricky question in the General form (17. Was your marriage arranged ? ) . Now, we were introduced by my elder brother (from England) and my wife's mother in (Canada) and from there onwards it was us who were calling all the shots i.e marriage date etc and starting a family. What shall be the answer to this question (17) please ???

JazakAllah

Sunny :)

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lsaleem said:
Congratulations ;D
When ur wife submitted pp to CHC?
I am also waiting for my hubby's pp back from CHC. He submitted on Dec 17th.
Thxx everyone for the wishes n support!....

We got the remed on Nov 20... n they sent the PPR right after on Nov 21.... we didn't get the medical done until Nov 28..... n 2 days later we got another PPR (this made me realize that that was when they received our medical results).... by that point we had already sent the passport n they had received it (TCS sent confirmation text stating date/ time n the guy's name who received it).... so before december they had both remedical n passport.... i was scared that the passport might get misplaced since it got to them before we completed medical..... My ecase hadn't changed from 'application received' which added to the anxiety

All the best to everyone... May Allah ease this long long wait for all of us.... I'm sure this long wait will not go unnoticed inshallah!.... Have faith that once this difficult period is over Allah will make the rest of our time with our spouses easier.... inshallah!

My heart goes out to all 2010/2011 folks!.... I'm really praying n wishing n hoping u guys hear something positive for all ur cases soon inshallah inshallah!.... i'm sure that day is not far when u all will finally b able to b with ur spouses soon!

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yes, the correct way is via paper application as per cic website.

ak23 said:
Hello everyone,
so I need some help in understanding if I have to submit my wife's sponsorship case via paper application unless there is a more efficient way of processing via gic website.

Thank you.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ak23 said:
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
Yes u definitely need to submit a paper application my friend.... everything needs to be signed n dated by both spouse n sponsor.... u also need to attach a lot of supporting documentation with the application.... this is not a rinky-dink application that u can complete online in 5 mins..... it will take months to collect everything.... plzz go on the CIC website.... they have a complete package with all the forms that need to b filled out along with a guide that explains how to fill everything.... plzz follow the instructions carefully cuz if something's missed ur whole application will be returned to u.... this will cause even further delays to the application.... if there's any questions after u've read through the guide or u get stuck.... let us know.... all the best!

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Most of the forms are to be filled by the applicant (which means you). The sponsor only has few questions to be filled.

As per the marriage question. There are typically only two answers. Either your marriage was arranged or a love marriage. If someone introduced you to your spouse then obviously you guys were arranged. If you guys fell in love before and then brought up the marriage idea to relatives then its a love marriage.

Sunnybaba said:
Pyaare bhaiyo / behno

I am based in Pakistan and just about to submit my case as my canadian spouse (wife + mother-to-be of my child) is sponsoring me. Please can you advise what forms I need to fill on my side (applicant) ?

Also, a tricky question in the General form (17. Was your marriage arranged ? ) . Now, we were introduced by my elder brother (from England) and my wife's mother in (Canada) and from there onwards it was us who were calling all the shots i.e marriage date etc and starting a family. What shall be the answer to this question (17) please ???

JazakAllah

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sunnybaba said:
Pyaare bhaiyo / behno

JazakAllah

Check the CIC website for application package.... it comes with a guide that tells u exactly which forms to fill n how to fill them.... there are a number of them so take ur time going through the guide....

As for the question.... write exactly wut u wrote in ur post.... as long as ur honest all will b fine....

All the best!..... plzz don't hesitate to post n e other questions u have on this forum....we're all here to help!

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
abidajs said:
Wife case. Ordrd notez ,nthng startd .due date of criminality security is of 12.12.2013..
Wt ur notes say? U wife/husb case? Hv u gt orignals bck?
mine is husband case and I applied notes but I marked physical file so got cd having some pages of my file papers that's it. I send the additional proof voluntarily and I received them back but not the originals which I send at the time of filling case.let us know if you hear anything.best of luck