ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Diya21 said:
I am looking for a suggestion please, We have sent the passport on 5th Nov along with PHEP forms. However, on first page in Section where they asked for eye color and height we forgot to give the contact number bc it was a little section we kind of missed that part but we did give our phone number at the end along with address and signed it at the last part of that form. Any suggestion what we should do now? Email them and tell them we forgot to write the contact number on first page? just really stressed out. I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions please?

jazakAllah
Asslamu alaykum Diya21,

From what I understand in the same forms you provided your telephone number but not in the area that it was required. Because you stated on another page (other than the front) you should be fine. Also they have your address. In sha Allah everything will be okay.

Is it the same number you've provided in the past or has it changed from previous correspondences?

Sister ASyed :-\

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
my status changed to decision made :) hope for best :)

Yoommii

Aug 28, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
October 2014
AOR Received.
June 2013
Med's Request
November 2014
Med's Done....
November 2014
Hi, my husband received remedical request after 2 weeks of sending urdu nikkah, but the problem is that he has received two different emails with different IME numbers? which one should he use and should he contact LVO?

We applied in May 2013

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Aslaam-o-Alekum,

How are you all?

I have a question please any1 guide me:

We have already submitted original urdu nikah nama and its translation but receieved an e-mail in which we are again instructed to mail orignal urdu nikkah nama and its english translation.

What should we do ,I have one orignal nikah nama as you there are three copies orignally?

One more thing that I still dont have my husband name on my passport Is it ok?

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dost_Dost said:
Aslaam-o-Alekum,

How are you all?

I have a question please any1 guide me:

We have already submitted original urdu nikah nama and its translation but receieved an e-mail in which we are again instructed to mail orignal urdu nikkah nama and its english translation.

What should we do ,I have one orignal nikah nama as you there are three copies orignally?

One more thing that I still dont have my husband name on my passport Is it ok?

Its better if you mail the original nikahnama as they requested. I would write a letter and have that accompany your originl nikahnama requesting them to have this returned to you explaining to them this is your only nikahanama in original form.

With respect to your passport it is better to have your husband name shown opposed to your father's because that would portray a positive image to the officer. If you can have your passport updated with this info great ... if not then that's okay as well given original nikahnama is the crucial document which outlines marriage.

nabeel54

Feb 6, 2013
Hi guyz,

I have a question. My wife's application online status changed to decision made exactly a month ago and it said that the office will contact her concerning the decision. Up till now we have not received anything.

I am kinda scared what the decision would be. Should I be? or are most of the people after decision made are getting good news?

One other thing, if its a decision made in my favour, approximately when after the online status being changed to decision made does the passport request come?

Thank you.

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabeel54 said:
Hi guyz,

I have a question. My wife's application online status changed to decision made exactly a month ago and it said that the office will contact her concerning the decision. Up till now we have not received anything.

I am kinda scared what the decision would be. Should I be? or are most of the people after decision made are getting good news?

One other thing, if its a decision made in my favour, approximately when after the online status being changed to decision made does the passport request come?

Thank you.

In my opinion It varies. Some people had decision made a month ago and they are waiting like yourself ... others had dexision made couple weeks ago and still no PPR. It depends on what date the officers handling the RFV list (ready for visa) will finalize the files.

In other words there's no specific date ... just a rough estimate between 12 days (one member here ) and 1 month (your case) before one can expect PPR after Decision Made. Some folks have PPR then their ecas changes to Decision Made so again it varies case by case.

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
ASyed said:
Asslamu alaykum Diya21,

From what I understand in the same forms you provided your telephone number but not in the area that it was required. Because you stated on another page (other than the front) you should be fine. Also they have your address. In sha Allah everything will be okay.

Is it the same number you've provided in the past or has it changed from previous correspondences?

Sister ASyed :-\

Thanks so much sister. Yes it is the same phone number it hasn't been changed. I hope inshAllah you
hear the good news soon

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Diya21 said:
Thanks so much sister. Yes it is the same phone number it hasn't been changed. I hope inshAllah you
hear the good news soon
Thank you for your support Diya21.

Great because they have your number from before I believe you have nothing to stress about In Sha Allah :)

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
OmNi2012 said:
Hi when did your ecas cha4th nge to Decision Made?

I have no idea.. i was frustrated so stop checking online status for a while yesterday i checked randomly and 3 new lines were updated... they said medical received.. they started working on my file on nov 4th and last was decision made ... probably after 4th

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
w8ing said:
I have no idea.. i was frustrated so stop checking online status for a while yesterday i checked randomly and 3 new lines were updated... they said medical received.. they started working on my file on nov 4th and last was decision made ... probably after 4th
ppr is on the way ..... IA

Dost_Dost

Star Member
May 23, 2014
OmNi2012 said:
Its better if you mail the original nikahnama as they requested. I would write a letter and have that accompany your originl nikahnama requesting them to have this returned to you explaining to them this is your only nikahanama in original form.

With respect to your passport it is better to have your husband name shown opposed to your father's because that would portray a positive image to the officer. If you can have your passport updated with this info great ... if not then that's okay as well given original nikahnama is the crucial document which outlines marriage.
Thank you :)
one more thing if i update my passport in that case do i have to inform cic about this update ?

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
w8ing said:
Congratulations . before your online status was in process??after remedical how much time it takes to change into inprocess??

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
u.incredible said:
Congratulations . before your online status was in process??after remedical how much time it takes to change into inprocess??

no it was never in process ... it was application and medicals (2012) received... i did my remed on 25 sept so they took almost 2 months :) its strange they finished working on my file in 5 days :eek: what they did in last 2 yrs :p