OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
handsup said:
No
what is that ?

Dear All,

Some members are asking about GCMS notes or CAIP notes. that how can we order that. there are two ways to do that.

1. Any Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident can request online on behalf of anyone (Fee5$)
2. Use website who charge 40-50$ (Just google them)

I will explain option 1.
arrange 4 things first:

1. your scan PR card or PP copy
2. credit card
3. Scanned Consent form of release of info signed by your spouse
here is link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf
4. his/her copy of passport

go to the website;

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

accept all

under
"*Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request."
Select:
Citizenship and immigration Canada

Fill your information (Not your spouse or for whom you are getting gcms notes)

Under
*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?
Select: NO

Under
*Select the category that best describes you.
Select: Member of public

Under:
*How would you prefer to receive the requested records?
Select: Email

On next page

Under
*Please select the Act under which you are submitting the request.
Select: Access of Information Act

Under
*Which type of records do you wish to request?
Select: Case Files

and then fill your spouse name file no. etc.

Attach consent form and your PR Card scan copy and scan copy of your spouse.

pay the 5$ fee

Exactly after 30 days you will get CAIPS notes in your email:

Best regards,

Courtesy of our member: Toocareless

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Marchlove said:
its information abt ur file
i cant paste the link
please inbox me

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
OmNi2012 said:
Dear All,

Some members are asking about GCMS notes or CAIP notes. that how can we order that. there are two ways to do that.

1. Any Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident can request online on behalf of anyone (Fee5$)
2. Use website who charge 40-50$ (Just google them)

I will explain option 1.
arrange 4 things first:

1. your scan PR card or PP copy
2. credit card
3. Scanned Consent form of release of info signed by your spouse
here is link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf
4. his/her copy of passport

go to the website;

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

accept all

under
"*Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request."
Select:
Citizenship and immigration Canada

Fill your information (Not your spouse or for whom you are getting gcms notes)

Under
*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?
Select: NO

Under
*Select the category that best describes you.
Select: Member of public

Under:
*How would you prefer to receive the requested records?
Select: Email

On next page

Under
*Please select the Act under which you are submitting the request.
Select: Access of Information Act

Under
*Which type of records do you wish to request?
Select: Case Files

and then fill your spouse name file no. etc.

Attach consent form and your PR Card scan copy and scan copy of your spouse.

pay the 5$ fee

Exactly after 30 days you will get CAIPS notes in your email:

Best regards,

Courtesy of our member: Toocareless
thank you so much, it is a great n detailed help
thanks to Toocareless too

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
sponsorfa27 said:
That is what i am doing.... there is not much i can do about anything right now... just the waiting game... like all of us! :mad:

Thanks for ur help tho... just trying to keep positive....
They will give u 45 days (I believe) to provide proof of rukhsati.... if that's wut they end up asking u.... so u'll have some time to go there n get it done.... that leaves u less time to do ur preps so let everyone know on Pak end to start preps... when u do go make sure u take lots of pics of rukhsati.... get pics of u sitting in the car n meeting everyone...walking to the car... make sure to get pics of ur guests as well... there r some photographers who know bout CIC requirements for pics but someone will have to stand beside the photographer to guide him on when and how to take pics... also make sure to go on ur honeymoon for a week or something n take lots of pics there also.... u can submit all that info from Pakistan before u leave for Canada... courier it to London from there....

The other option is u could try explaining to them that ur waiting for the visa to complete the rukhsati.... some ppl on here have done that but i'm not sure if that explanation was sufficient enough for them..... n e body wish to comment on this?

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
I recvd a request for police cc, some updated forms, first 2 pages of Passport and height eye color to be sent. How long would it take once i submit all that?

mehar_sheri

Nov 4, 2014
Hi, I wanted to know of cases similar to mine and what your timeline was.Some background information: I currently reside in pakistan, and my spouse resides in Canada. She is a Canadian citizen and is currently pregnant. Her due date is in December 2014. Our timeline:We applied for sponsorship in August 2014, and recieved a reply in October 2014 which stated that our application has been transferred to the visa office in London. We then checked our status online using the uci number and there are two things written, one says that the application was received and the next says that the medical has been received. I know that I will not be able to be with my wife for the delivery of our child but I wanted to know if the delivery of our child will speed up our case. My wife is not able to come to pakistan so I would like to go there as soon as possible. I wanted to know of people who have similar cases and what your timelines are. What can I do to speed up my case?

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Hi well i had this similar case i am a canadien citizen my time lime aug 2012 as my son born on aig 2013 i got a letyer frm doc everything to bring my husband on visit to be here with me on my due date but they refuse also it will not speed up ur case as m still waiting for my husband now he has interview on 18 november so lets see wat hapn next now my son is 15 month he did not seen his father hope soon he will come now inshallah will pray for u its very har and tough to wait for so long

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
AOA dear hope you are fine i had same like that your experience if you want go through spouser case go to canada for your wife on delivery time so brother it is not possible accordingly canada visa process as a spousal case It is marical if you Go this God Know i suggest you you have open option apply visit visa as soon as possible b4 delivery i suggest you you will get visa for your wife and child. you need some documents from your wife u can easy and 110 % visa got insha Allah, Tempporary visit visa and write latter with visa application you already apply For spouncer visa case, thank you regard Pakistani
come on private inbox and i give you my number then u call me

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
soniasherry said:
Hi well i had this similar case i am a canadien citizen my time lime aug 2012 as my son born on aig 2013 i got a letyer frm doc everything to bring my husband on visit to be here with me on my due date but they refuse also it will not speed up ur case as m still waiting for my husband now he has interview on 18 november so lets see wat hapn next now my son is 15 month he did not seen his father hope soon he will come now inshallah will pray for u its very har and tough to wait for so long
sister or brother my case like you my son is 7 yearold and i did not seen my son and my case in process 7 years ago my story is like you But alhamdo lillah i sent remadical to embassy . i suggest you some thing come on private inbox msg

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
soniasherry said:
i dont think this thing why they ask interview because your husband have child its a canadian born strange. ok insha Allah good to c your husband when his interview must b send your child birth certifecate with him when he go,

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
mrashid123 said:
They will give u 45 days (I believe) to provide proof of rukhsati.... if that's wut they end up asking u.... so u'll have some time to go there n get it done.... that leaves u less time to do ur preps so let everyone know on Pak end to start preps... when u do go make sure u take lots of pics of rukhsati.... get pics of u sitting in the car n meeting everyone...walking to the car... make sure to get pics of ur guests as well... there r some photographers who know bout CIC requirements for pics but someone will have to stand beside the photographer to guide him on when and how to take pics... also make sure to go on ur honeymoon for a week or something n take lots of pics there also.... u can submit all that info from Pakistan before u leave for Canada... courier it to London from there....

The other option is u could try explaining to them that ur waiting for the visa to complete the rukhsati.... some ppl on here have done that but i'm not sure if that explanation was sufficient enough for them..... n e body wish to comment on this?

Thanks so much!

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Caz they asked some documents in jan 2014 which we send it then file got transfared in feb they said they never got those documrnts as my husband remedical will expire in feb2015 so they asked everythin like documents proof of relationship and his passport birth certificate is already send to them its update in the file sp plz pray all goea fine he will get his visa

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
soniasherry said:
Caz they asked some documents in jan 2014 which we send it then file got transfared in feb they said they never got those documrnts as my husband remedical will expire in feb2015 so they asked everythin like documents proof of relationship and his passport birth certificate is already send to them its update in the file sp plz pray all goea fine he will get his visa
insha Allah he is must be get visa you should out of this situation Allah apni Rahmat Karaa Ga ameen,

soniasherry

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
khurram19801 said:
insha Allah he is must be get visa you should out of this situation Allah apni Rahmat Karaa Ga ameen,
Inshallah Allah sab ki mushqil ehsan kare sab jaldi apno ke pass hon my prayer goes to all those ppl who been waiting for so long to b with there family