Islamabad (Transferred to London)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August, 2012 (Received)
Doc's Request.
24 January, 2014
File Transfer...
15 October, 2012 (CSQ on 10 January,2013)
Med's Request
24 January, 2014
Med's Done....
31 January 2014 (Re-Medical)
Interview........
18 November, 2014
Passport Req..
18 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 November, 2014
dino5541 said:
Thanks all for the duas now and before this is the place where i learned eve thing abt immmigraion my laywer was a ........ i m glad i found this site n may Allah unite u all with your spouses hope now every thing becomes smoth, presaureleas, stress less and joyfull for us it indeed was a long and stressfull journey but at the end Alhumdulilah is word i will finsh with
bohat bohat mubarik janab!

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
saddique said:
salam to all
I HAVE DONE REMEDICAL ON 28 JULY 2014 MAY KAISE PATA KARO GA KAY CIC WALO KO RECEIVE HO GIYA HAI KEH NAHI I DONT KNOW ABOUT MY MEDICAL.. PLEASE REPLY THANKS
Alternatively email at canmedpk@iom.int provide your name and passport number and ask them enquiry

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
It really doesn't depend on the "year" for the wait. It all comes down to you. As a applicant, you can be in Canada within a year or be stuck for over 2-3 years. Many people try to crack the code of why their are so many difference in timetables even though applicant files are not that different. There are many factors that come into play and I will list a few.

1- Presenting your file error free. (Which means it doesn't get returned to you)
2- The Month of application file was applied. (Not a huge factor, but some Months are luckier than others).
3- Visa Officer (One of the biggest factors. He/She will delay or quickly process your applications).
4- Husband/Wife (Not a huge factor, but wife slightly tend to get visa a bit faster. Though that gap is closing fast).
5- Visa office (Huge factor, Islamabad delayed files unnecessarily, which bumped the time to 32 months. London is the best thing the happened to Pakistan).
6- Kismat/Destiny (I believe the biggest factor, your spouse will come when he/she is destined to come. No matter what you do).

khankhan said:
how long 2013 have to wait ? what is reasonable expectation, 24 months ,15 months or 18 months?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
hubby chubby said:
It really doesn't depend on the "year" for the wait. It all comes down to you. As a applicant, you can be in Canada within a year or be stuck for over 2-3 years. Many people try to crack the code of why their are so many difference in timetables even though applicant files are not that different. There are many factors that come into play and I will list a few.

1- Presenting your file error free. (Which means it doesn't get returned to you)
2- The Month of application file was applied. (Not a huge factor, but some Months are luckier than others).
3- Visa Officer (One of the biggest factors. He/She will delay or quickly process your applications).
4- Husband/Wife (Not a huge factor, but wife slightly tend to get visa a bit faster. Though that gap is closing fast).
5- Visa office (Huge factor, Islamabad delayed files unnecessarily, which bumped the time to 32 months. London is the best thing the happened to Pakistan).
6- Kismat/Destiny (I believe the biggest factor, your spouse will come when he/she is destined to come. No matter what you do).
Salam, I so do not agree with your comments..........

It was disappointing. If you say what your saying many cases are sent there I'm talking about 5o thousand. The Visa Officer said they cannot force other Visa Officers to come so who is to work on a case (one)..............

There are so many Visa Officers afraid to come to Pakistan that is the delay and no Pakistani Person can be the deciding factor!!

If all these cases reach London as they are its because some cases are simpler and well done for processing otherwise it will be delayed.

May Allah help us all In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
dino5541 said:
Thanks all for the duas now and before this is the place where i learned eve thing abt immmigraion my laywer was a ........ i m glad i found this site n may Allah unite u all with your spouses hope now every thing becomes smoth, presaureleas, stress less and joyfull for us it indeed was a long and stressfull journey but at the end Alhumdulilah is word i will finsh with
Alhumdulilah , Brother i have sent you inbox message please check and reply :)

emanR

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-2013
File Transfer...
london april 2014
Med's Request
2nd medical on may-2014 3rd medical 8th sept 2015
Interview........
june-2014
khankhan said:
how long 2013 have to wait ? what is reasonable expectation, 24 months ,15 months or 18 months?

no idea... ::)

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam, I so do not agree with your comments..........

It was disappointing. If you say what your saying many cases are sent there I'm talking about 5o thousand. The Visa Officer said they cannot force other Visa Officers to come so who is to work on a case (one)..............

There are so many Visa Officers afraid to come to Pakistan that is the delay and no Pakistani Person can be the deciding factor!!

If all these cases reach London as they are its because some cases are simpler and well done for processing otherwise it will be delayed.

May Allah help us all In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101

I agree with hubby, i think he is exactly right, spot on hubby :)

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
i received medical request on 28th july and my medical appointment is on 28th augest..is it too late or i have enough days to send them the documents?

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khankhan said:

his question is different, he is not asking factors affecting application. his question is about average reasonable time looking at the current condition of 2013 applicant and lvo i think 18 to 20 month is reasonable timeframe.

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
hubby chubby said:

So true hubby chubby.

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khankhan said:
hubby give the best answers in here and mamic disagree a lot but people don't agree with micmac .

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Hi Folks, I recently had a baby born in Pakistan, While trying to get his Canadian Citizenship certificate, Learnt that I need Form Bay from Pakistan. When my wife went there to get it ,they told my wife that my NICOP id is not updated with Marriage and child and hence it form Bay will not be issued and passport will be rejected. I am currently stuck in Alberta and there is no Embassy/service centre nearby except Toronto.Is there any other way and how long will take ?

rehanXT

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 30, 2013
Doc's Request.
13 April - Additional Docs req
File Transfer...
24 Oct to London
Med's Request
4 Aug - Re med Request -
Hey so my wife has mailed them for the Re medical as we can not call now, and she hasent recieved ay reply.. she mailed them on Wednesday .. Is there any other way we can ask them to book it...

Also i hope this azadi march finishes quickely .. Otherwise will be delayed

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
rehanXT said:
Hey so my wife has mailed them for the Re medical as we can not call now, and she hasent recieved ay reply.. she mailed them on Wednesday .. Is there any other way we can ask them to book it...

Also i hope this azadi march finishes quickely .. Otherwise will be delayed
When did you apply? What is your timeline??did you ever get additional documents request?

torontoguyz

Mar 15, 2013
N.Ali said:
i received medical request on 28th july and my medical appointment is on 28th augest..is it too late or i have enough days to send them the documents?
AOA N.Ali,

how you do you know your file was transfer to London office on July 5?

Regards,