waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
shakeel1 said:
If the applicant is in Pakistan then you have to send to Islamabad because by law you can not send passport out of Pakistan by mail
makes sense...

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
hogaishaadi said:
makes sense...
The answer is helpful for you or not?

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
shakeel1 said:
The answer is helpful for you or not?
i didnt get a passport request... was just curious... and what you said makes sense... coz we dont send out passports out of country... so yea helpful...

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
To all members of forum please read this one time

Today is 26th RAMADAN and 27th NIGHT( SATAISWE RAAT)

I request to all members please pray for you, for your family and for all of us to get rid from this situation as soon as possible.

Please do special prayers for our Muslims Palestinian brothers and sisters and kids which are being killed by Israel. MAY GOD BLESS THEM and save their lives from fear and problems.

In the end i want to say sorry and apologize from those members which are angry to me. I am sorry and please keep your heat clean and keep helping everyone. Thank you very much all of you. GOD BLESS ALL OF US AND EID MUBARAK IN ADVANCE :D

emanR

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan-2013
File Transfer...
london april 2014
Med's Request
2nd medical on may-2014 3rd medical 8th sept 2015
Interview........
june-2014
shakeel1 said:
To all members of forum please read this one time

Today is 26th RAMADAN and 27th NIGHT( SATAISWE RAAT)

I request to all members please pray for you, for your family and for all of us to get rid from this situation as soon as possible.

Please do special prayers for our Muslims Palestinian brothers and sisters and kids which are being killed by Israel. MAY GOD BLESS THEM and save their lives from fear and problems.

In the end i want to say sorry and apologize from those members which are angry to me. I am sorry and please keep your heat clean and keep helping everyone. Thank you very much all of you. GOD BLESS ALL OF US AND EID MUBARAK IN ADVANCE :D

INSHA ALLAH..
Allah will help all of us...

moin-janjua

Nov 7, 2013
salam hubby chubby and noah saaz i emailed lvo and mantion about my re-medical getting expired in september 2014 and case status bla bla bla and after 2nd day i got this email looks like typical reply :( bcoz i got same email last month when i asked about my file,so tell me whats next now kia karun yaaar ab main :(
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing.

We understand that you may have concerns regarding this change, however, we would like to assure you that your application has been transferred to London as part of an effort to improve services to our applicants. During this period of transition, we appreciate your patience.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by email or post to the addresses provided in the application.

We understand that your circumstances may change while you wait to hear from us. Please be in contact should there be a change in your family size or composition, or if you wish to change your address or contact information.

If you need to contact us, please use the below contact information. Please quote your file number(s) on all correspondence, including the envelope, and include FC – ISLAMABAD in the subject line of the email/letter.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

We appreciate your patience.

As your application is now being processed in London, UK, we request that you direct all your correspondence to our office in London, rather than our office in Islamabad.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (DRD)

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
shakeel1 said:
Tell to your husband to go there (GPO) as soon as possible and talk to any employee who is working on booking counter or any clerk and offer them some money (bribe) and ask about the package. He will get all the exact information about the parcel. Because there are two days remaining after they are close almost for a week. Its very busy there because of EID and its also possible that they have,t ship yet.

It happened to me too but my parcel was a bit big and heavy 23kgs (Some shoes and clothes for our family). My friend shipped for me and after 3 days he got a letter from GPO and advice to contact to GPO. He went there and they said that we suspect that its for commercial use and you have to show your company name and National tax number bella bella. Believe me in the end after settlement they took 3,500 RS and i got my parcel in 10 working days. The mean of this story is nothing is possible without BABA Quaid E Azam(Bribe) so tell you hubby to pay them some pieces and by pass everything.

10 working days? :( :eek: . I need it by today or tmrrow. Why would they say thursday then. :'( :'(
i probably wont get it then. :'( Eid is monday. And no delivery saturday or sunday. Allah :'(

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
moin-janjua said:
salam hubby chubby and noah saaz i emailed lvo and mantion about my re-medical getting expired in september 2014 and case status bla bla bla and after 2nd day i got this email looks like typical reply :( bcoz i got same email last month when i asked about my file,so tell me whats next now kia karun yaaar ab main :(
W/Salam Moin,

They replied to my enquiry in same context as yours. Really, I can feel the stress you're in moin-janjua. So far LVO is pushing the limit in our case. But I don't think they should go for third medical, So, relax dear & pray Insha'Allah the next two weeks will bring-in some positive news.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
How long does it take the health assessment centre to transfer the remedical results to the visa office? I gave my remed on 17th..should I be expectibg a ppr next month? My status is in process since june10.

blablabla

Jan 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I / LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2013 3rd request: aug 7 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2013 3rd done: sept 8 2014
Passport Req..
oct 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Noah_Saaz said:
W/Salam Moin,

They replied to my enquiry in same context as yours. Really, I can feel the stress you're in moin-janjua. So far LVO is pushing the limit in our case. But I don't think they should go for third medical, So, relax dear & pray Insha'Allah the next two weeks will bring-in some positive news.
I think we are going to be one of those unlucky applicants who'll be asked to do a third medical. Cuz its end of july already. I dont see how they can process my case so fast that i have my passport stamped with visa before 5th of september.
Maybe we are the cases that are left out to meet the horrendous time line to prove that see some cases do take 32 months. :mad:

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
blablabla said:
I think we are going to be one of those unlucky applicants who'll be asked to do a third medical. Cuz its end of july already. I dont see how they can process my case so fast that i have my passport stamped with visa before 5th of september.
Maybe we are the cases that are left out to meet the horrendous time line to prove that see some cases do take 32 months. :mad:
Yes, that's the kind of feeling I have recurrently, but I've also seen a member here who's case processed in just 20 days after receiving PPR 1 and he flew to Canada within a week and a half. I have also seen members here who are receiving PPR 1 & 2 together. So, stay positive dear, Insha'Allah we all will be united with our spouses soon.

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
Any news for early 2013 applicants? ::)

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
Raheel27a said:
Any news for early 2013 applicants? ::)
no news...more frustration...may all 2012 cases done soon so that they start processing 2013...bt i hva feeling tht u will be geting something in aug in shaa Allah...as they hv touched some jan2013 cases n also working on oct,nov,2012 cases....remember me in ur pryrz as well

Raheel27a

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, feb 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 feb 2013
Doc's Request.
14 aug 2014, 5 sep 2014, 16 sep 2014
File Transfer...
15 mar 2013
Med's Request
05 sep 2014
Med's Done....
15 sep 2014
Passport Req..
9th feb 2015 (passport submited thru VAC on 10th of feb 2015) (Decision Made on 18 feb 2015)
VISA ISSUED...
11th march 2015
Thanks alot for the hope ill definately pray for you
petal765 said:
no news...more frustration...may all 2012 cases done soon so that they start processing 2013...bt i hva feeling tht u will be geting something in aug in shaa Allah...as they hv touched some jan2013 cases n also working on oct,nov,2012 cases....remember me in ur pryrz as well