Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 And PPR 2 - Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
OmNi2012 said:
Hey MacBoy ... do you mind copy-pasting the email your got from CIC with regards to re-med and re-pcc? I'm curious to see how it looks like. Some folks have already pasted PPR1 an PPR2 emails ... you can always cross out the personal details. Thanks man.
Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Schedule A - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf
Original Police Certificate from Pakistan
Medical

Please be advised that your medical results have now expired, you should have received a separate email with new medical instructions. Please advise us of if you have not received this email.
Client Information
Please provide the following information:
Your updated passport information (your name as written on passport, passport number, expiry date)
Your height and eye colour
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).
We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,
LJF

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
macboy said:
Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Schedule A - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.pdf
Original Police Certificate from Pakistan
Medical

Please be advised that your medical results have now expired, you should have received a separate email with new medical instructions. Please advise us of if you have not received this email.
Client Information
Your updated passport information (your name as written on passport, passport number, expiry date)
Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.
Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.
The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).
We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,
LJF

Client Information

Seems like a PPR1, yes? Thank you for sharing this knowledge! +1

Also, what did the 'other' separate re-med email contain? Sorry, I'm being a bit nosy but curious why they segregate the re-med instructions.

macboy

Jun 6, 2014
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
Doc's Request.
Re Med: 17 Jun 2014 with Re-PCC
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
26 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
OmNi2012 said:
Client Information

Seems like a PPR1, yes? Thank you for sharing this knowledge! +1

Also, what did the 'other' separate re-med email contain? Sorry, I'm being a bit nosy but curious why they segregate the re-med instructions.
Well, I do think it was PPR1, until someone here mentioned that they received the same email, however, after sometime they received PPR1 and PPR2 emails. What my wife and I did was that we sent a photocopy of her passport (just to be clear)...maybe in that case they might just skip over PPR1 and send us a PPR2 email directly.

The medical email was a very simple/generic one with an attachment of IMM1017:

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: Fxxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXX XXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

OmNi2012

Feb 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
macboy said:
Well, I do think it was PPR1, until someone here mentioned that they received the same email, however, after sometime they received PPR1 and PPR2 emails. What my wife and I did was that we sent a photocopy of her passport (just to be clear)...maybe in that case they might just skip over PPR1 and send us a PPR2 email directly.

The medical email was a very simple/generic one with an attachment of IMM1017:

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: Fxxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXX XXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Ohh yes. I remember that discussion ... it was eventually thought that the height, color eyes relates to background/security checks whereas PPR1 is indicated by a chart that requires listing of accompanying and non-accompanying dependents along with the principal applicant and spouse. If you get that chart then that's your PPR 1.

Thank for the re-med email ... I forgot we need to fill in the IMM 1017 for re-med like we did like first medical ... or the doc fills it ... I forgot ... its been more than year and half.

macboy

Jun 6, 2014
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
Doc's Request.
Re Med: 17 Jun 2014 with Re-PCC
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
26 Jun 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
LANDED..........
Oct 2014
OmNi2012 said:
Ohh yes. I remember that discussion ... it was eventually thought that the height, color eyes relates to background/security checks whereas PPR1 is indicated by a chart that requires listing of accompanying and non-accompanying dependents along with the principal applicant and spouse. If you get that chart then that's your PPR 1.

Thank for the re-med email ... I forgot we need to fill in the IMM 1017 for re-med like we did like first medical ... or the doc fills it ... I forgot ... its been more than year and half.
IMM 1017 was already filled by LVO. we just had to take that form with us to the IOM office.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
I have a question thats totally off topic. I tried searching on google but no luck there! I know there is a lot of pakistani people here. So i might get a hopeful answer in shaa Allah! I know it has nothing to do with immigration but im stuck.

I am expecting a parcel, it was delivered through GPO Pakistan Post Office, we were told that we would receive it by thursday. HOWEVER the tracking information is not updated, these people do not answer their phones, these people do not reply to emails. Its ridiculous. What a horrible postal service. It was paid for express delivery and its far from express. Does anyone know how long express delivery takes? more importantly? Does GPO Pakistan postal service update their tracking system? This parcel was supposed to be for eid, and now i don't think im gonna receive it in time. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Anyone who can help. that would be appreciated.

Also if everyone can put in an extra dua in that i get it in time. Its from my husband. I really wanted to wear it on eid. :'(

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
sarah123 said:
Hello everyone.
Does anyone know what is
"canadian immigration act ATI act 16(1)"
Itssome kind of relief to immigration applicant but what kind of relief exactly is it.
Plz reply
Few months back someone asked this question from GCMS notes.

He found some comments in his GCMS notes added by VIsa officer like "Relese under ATI act 16(1)".

No sure what is logic behind it. Are refereing same thing?

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
Noah_Saaz said:
AoA hubby chubby

A while ago I e-mailed LVO, informing them about the expiry of my re-medical validity in September and today I've received their reply.

"This is in response to your enquiry.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing.
Your application is in process by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by email or post to the addresses provided in the application. And so on..."

So, what should I make of it ?
Hi

Good, you got reply.

When did you sent email and at which email address?

Please write.

Thanks,

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
hogaishaadi said:
first one was when we sent the file... and this is the second one...
Thanks for the reply.

Good luck.

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
Khawaja786 said:
Hi

Good, you got reply.

When did you sent email and at which email address?

Please write.

Thanks,
Hi Khawaja 786

I emailed LVO in the second week of July using CHC-London case specific enquiries link. And got their reply in the fourth week of the said month.

Best of luck to you.

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
sponsorfa27 said:
I have a question thats totally off topic. I tried searching on google but no luck there! I know there is a lot of pakistani people here. So i might get a hopeful answer in shaa Allah! I know it has nothing to do with immigration but im stuck.

I am expecting a parcel, it was delivered through GPO Pakistan Post Office, we were told that we would receive it by thursday. HOWEVER the tracking information is not updated, these people do not answer their phones, these people do not reply to emails. Its ridiculous. What a horrible postal service. It was paid for express delivery and its far from express. Does anyone know how long express delivery takes? more importantly? Does GPO Pakistan postal service update their tracking system? This parcel was supposed to be for eid, and now i don't think im gonna receive it in time. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Anyone who can help. that would be appreciated.

Also if everyone can put in an extra dua in that i get it in time. Its from my husband. I really wanted to wear it on eid. :'(
Tell to your husband to go there (GPO) as soon as possible and talk to any employee who is working on booking counter or any clerk and offer them some money (bribe) and ask about the package. He will get all the exact information about the parcel. Because there are two days remaining after they are close almost for a week. Its very busy there because of EID and its also possible that they have,t ship yet.

It happened to me too but my parcel was a bit big and heavy 23kgs (Some shoes and clothes for our family). My friend shipped for me and after 3 days he got a letter from GPO and advice to contact to GPO. He went there and they said that we suspect that its for commercial use and you have to show your company name and National tax number bella bella. Believe me in the end after settlement they took 3,500 RS and i got my parcel in 10 working days. The mean of this story is nothing is possible without BABA Quaid E Azam(Bribe) so tell you hubby to pay them some pieces and by pass everything.

Somebody

Sep 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2012
Med's Request
Jul-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Passport Req..
PPR1-June 9th, 2014 & PPR2- July 2nd, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Many Congrats Hera_86!! :) May you have a blessed life with your spouse.

Can you please tell me what's your e-cas showing now and when did it change if it's changed to Decision Made?

Hera_86 said:
Around 2:30pm :)

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
if the case is being processed in london... and the passport request comes... we send it to london or islamabad?

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
hogaishaadi said:
if the case is being processed in london... and the passport request comes... we send it to london or islamabad?
If the applicant is in Pakistan then you have to send to Islamabad because by law you can not send passport out of Pakistan by mail