waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
Hi & AOA to everyone,

I have received PPR 1 on 7th July, 2014 so what is the timeline for PPR 2 these days and any body with Sep, 2012 case received PPR 1 or PPR2 yet.

Regards,
Omer Qureshi

Mansoora

Aug 10, 2013
congratulation who received passport back
why they are taking long time for us everyone received their passport back even who send after us ecase shows decision made from one week is any one else like us whose ecase change to decision made and still waiting for passport back
what about you hubby chubby

saddique

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012 And received 20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
10-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Interview........
Allah na kare
Passport Req..
ppr1 & ppr2 on 27 August passport sent on 8 September
VISA ISSUED...
11 october
LANDED..........
In sh Allah16 october
UMAIR

Applied on NOvember 20/2012
File Transfer Islamabad: january 01/2013
Re Medical : not yet
File Transfer London : Feb 24/2014

saddique

Star Member
Feb 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2012 And received 20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
10-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2014
Med's Request
10-07-2014
Med's Done....
28-07-2014
Interview........
Allah na kare
Passport Req..
ppr1 & ppr2 on 27 August passport sent on 8 September
VISA ISSUED...
11 october
LANDED..........
In sh Allah16 october
Omer Qureshi said:
Share your timeline and i would suggest to go for case specific inquiry at LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Regards,
Omer Qureshi
brother i have inquired they say
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing.

We understand that you may have concerns regarding this change, however, we would like to assure you that your application has been transferred to London as part of an effort to improve services to our applicants. During this period of transition, we appreciate your patience.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

As soon as we are ready to proceed with your application, we will be in contact to request any additional documentation that we may require. Every effort will be made to process applications equitably, however, it may be several months before your application is reviewed for further processing. We request that you consider this before you make contact with us. We are focusing our efforts on processing files and may not be able to respond to routine case enquiries.

We understand that your circumstances may change while you wait to hear from us. Please be in contact should there be a change in your family size or composition, or if you wish to change your address or contact information.

If you need to contact us, please use the below contact information. Please quote your file number(s) on all correspondence, including the envelope, and include FC – ISLAMABAD in the subject line of the email/letter.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit - GPW
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
saddique said:
salam all friends
Friends i have a question i have ordered notes it says Application status :OPEN and application status reason : IN PROGRESS but in ECASE it shows only application received on 20 NOVEMBER 2012 and medical has been received So i am confused that why my Ecase dont show INprogress Answer me please i am so worried thanks ?
That is the default status shown in notes, as technically your application is in process until you get your visa. They haven't started working on your file yet. Keep ordering notes monthly to keep yourself updated.

Omer Qureshi

Jun 19, 2014
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
08-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
10-Jan-2014
Med's Request
30-May-2014
Med's Done....
05-Jun-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 , 07-JUL-2014 PPR 2, 6th AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-OCT-2014
LANDED..........
09-Dec-2014
saddique said:
brother i have inquired they say
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to London, UK, for onward processing.

We understand that you may have concerns regarding this change, however, we would like to assure you that your application has been transferred to London as part of an effort to improve services to our applicants. During this period of transition, we appreciate your patience.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

As soon as we are ready to proceed with your application, we will be in contact to request any additional documentation that we may require. Every effort will be made to process applications equitably, however, it may be several months before your application is reviewed for further processing. We request that you consider this before you make contact with us. We are focusing our efforts on processing files and may not be able to respond to routine case enquiries.

We understand that your circumstances may change while you wait to hear from us. Please be in contact should there be a change in your family size or composition, or if you wish to change your address or contact information.

If you need to contact us, please use the below contact information. Please quote your file number(s) on all correspondence, including the envelope, and include FC – ISLAMABAD in the subject line of the email/letter.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit - GPW
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada
It means that haven't yet started working on your file so Please wait for a while and In Sha Allah i hope you will hear soon from CHC London mean while do order for GCMS notes for updates. :)

so-lonely

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
ariesking said:
Any credit card would work, does not necessarily has to be a Canadian one ;)
is it true...can an american credit card work

Mansoora

Aug 10, 2013
alhamdulillah sadka panjatan pak ka or mola ghazi abbas k sadkay main ag meray husband ka passport aa gaya hah with visa and landing paper

best of luck every one allah sab ka kamiyabi say yah procees complete keray jaldi say aamin

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Lol. You were worried. There you go. Your PP.

Im still in jail.

Mansoora said:
alhamdulillah sadka panjatan pak ka or mola ghazi abbas k sadkay main ag meray husband ka passport aa gaya hah with visa and landing paper

best of luck every one allah sab ka kamiyabi say yah procees complete keray jaldi say aamin

colorsfading

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just got my passport back Allhumdulilah
may u all get out of this process faster

want to ask few question
got two forms n both r same am I suppose to fill them n submit at the airport when land in Canada
when can i fly to states after entering Canada? like my husband is In states for few months can i immediately leave for states?

MarriedMunda

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
CHC Islamabad & London Please join Face book page and share your views............ its easy and fastest to get response.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHC-Islamabad-Spouse-Sponsorship/267454930127415?ref_type=bookmark

Wifenumber1

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHC-islamabad-and-London/1433438176942003

Like my facebook page to post your questions regarding your spouse cases.

MarriedMunda

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Wifenumber1 said:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHC-islamabad-and-London/1433438176942003

Like my facebook page to post your questions regarding your spouse cases.
I like this CHC London....... lolzzzzzzzz :D which one is you, I guess left at the corner.........? ;D :p

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
If someone told me on on feb 9 2012 (when i filled my application) that your wife will get pp back with visa on july 9 2014. I'd be pissed. (29 months)

But Alhamdulliah, I'm not even close to being pissed. I'm smiling ear to ear.

No member will be left behind. We all gonna get pp In sha Allah.

Just like today we did. Its all over. What a ride.