+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Time has been changed,,,
for now, it is advisable not to blank any single question in the form...plus they also ask the photos of reception / place and the group photo of the relatives with bride n groom along wdh the family members..also on the photo they want us to write the name of each family members(blood relation)..to make our case solid we need to give them the complete details,plus CHC people are so so cunning and clever they can easily judge fake info , if someone gives them.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Once AOR is recieved from CIC as approval of sponser, that automatically means your file has transfered to ISB/Ottawa. They don't send in furthur info....

Mrs. Shahid said:
aoa everyone;

How is everyone doing? congrats to all of those having AOR and approvals.... for the rest... dun worry, Insha Allah soon you will hear the good news....

after receiving the AOR on 21st of september, didnt heard any thing... but yesterdy when i tracked my application, it showed that they have excepted my husband as my sponsor. plus they also have received my medical.... but my husband has not received any email/letter regarding this....

should i assume myself that my file has been transferred to isb? or they will notify us... plus how much time usually it takes????

thanks in advance for the help :)

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
It is a myth that they reject nikkah cases. Yes, they do take longer than a "full marriage" case because they want to do furthur "investigate" to be sure its real. (Less proof in Nikkah case). However, if your provide sufficent info regarding your situation, there is no reason to reject file. However, its always a good idea to keep CHC informed about what your future plans are. Write them down and send them. Secondly, always try to prove "in touch" communication. (Bills, skype, txt msgs). At the end "full marriage" is encouraged. (Less headache and anxiety..)

f346 said:
what im really worried about is everyone telling me that since its a nikkah case then they usually reject it. My wife and i had a love marriage and i have proof of pics before the nikkah and after i left for canada we kept intouch and i have almost 2 years of rogers phone bill records that i sent along. The reason the ruksati was delayed was because she was still a university student and we decided by the time the visa would come, she would have graduated and then we would have done the ruksati. I mentioned this when on the form it mentioned about when the ruksati is and about the wedding reception. Do u think i should be worried since its a nikkah case? even after i tried my best to prove the fact that the relationship is genuine?

f346

Sep 28, 2012
hubby chubby said:
It is a myth that they reject nikkah cases. Yes, they do take longer than a "full marriage" case because they want to do furthur "investigate" to be sure its real. (Less proof in Nikkah case). However, if your provide sufficent info regarding your situation, there is no reason to reject file. However, its always a good idea to keep CHC informed about what your future plans are. Write them down and send them. Secondly, always try to prove "in touch" communication. (Bills, skype, txt msgs). At the end "full marriage" is encouraged. (Less headache and anxiety..)
Thank you so much for getting me calm. At the end Allah just says 'BE' and it happens. Allah 'KUN FAYA KUN' karne waala hai. So lets leave things to Allah and do the best we can in proving our case and leave the rest to the power of GOD. I pray we all get our PR's soon InshAllah.

f346

Sep 28, 2012
hubby chubby said:
Thank you so much for getting me calm. At the end Allah just says 'BE' and it happens. Allah 'KUN FAYA KUN' karne waala hai. So lets leave things to Allah and do the best we can in proving our case and leave the rest to the power of GOD. I pray we all get our PR's soon InshAllah.

f346

Sep 28, 2012
twinkle22 said:
even mine is love marriage, i sent few emails we exchanged b4 marriage and 2 phone bills of after marriage. Nikah pics i sent aound 20 and 1 pic of after marriage, there r no valima pics but we had full marriage, ottawa replied me that my application is in process and no futher action is required by me. but i feel that i should send them 10 months bills, my file was transferred to isb in May 2012, but its ottawa who is processing it, i am very upset :( Agur mera case bhi refuse hogya toh :( itny mushkil se ye months kaaty hn :(
InshAllah don't worry ill pray we get our PR soon InshAllah, lets leave our trust in Allah , The ONE who is capable of doing ANYTHING InshAllah.

dora1234

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-12-2011
Doc's Request.
5-09-2013 along with REPCC
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Med's Request
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
12-09-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-04-2014 (ppr 1) and 12-06-2014 (ppr 2)
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
i'm a jan 2012 applicant..... :)

beeya

Sep 3, 2012
This forum is such a big support and makes me feel like I am not the only one in this battle with the Canadian Immigration. Honestly though this 26 month thing is a TORTURE, I have go to unviersity and work at the same time, it is near to impossible to get time off and visit Pakistan. Ahh!

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yes, that is the correct way of thinking. One step at a time with faith....

f346 said:

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
If it makes you feel any better, a "straight forward case" is getting approved in 13-15 months for wife and 16-18months for husbands. Some even earlier. I have seen few 9 month cases approved also. 26 months its just a number used to prevent us from asking any questions....

beeya said:
This forum is such a big support and makes me feel like I am not the only one in this battle with the Canadian Immigration. Honestly though this 26 month thing is a TORTURE, I have go to unviersity and work at the same time, it is near to impossible to get time off and visit Pakistan. Ahh!

ramySehar

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Niagra Falls
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
File Transfer...
Jul-2011
Med's Request
Dec-2012 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
Hi,

Can you please share cheaper long distance service to Pakistan from Canada. No Aman Tel or G3Telecom please.

Thanks
Ramy

shaheen123

Sep 19, 2011
yes Dear its like that

In Feb 2012 I got a letter from CPC MIssissauga that they had approved your application and had sent your file to CHC Islamabad for further processing.

But after 7 months CHC Islamabad just replied me that they didn't have received my application and you should contact Canada Local office where I submitted my application , and when I phoned CPC Mississauga they told me that CHC Islamababad didn't approved your application and they send your file back to Canada . This is strange ?

Thanks

Mrs. Shahid

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-7-2012
LANDED..........
praying for dat :)
AOA members;

For the Nikkah cases, i guess it depends upon the information provided in the application, the magnitude of the Nikkah Ceremony (who many guests attended) and the number of pictures sent.......

If your Nikkah Ceremony was properly arranged in a wedding hall, or even in your home with a large number of attendees, lets say over 100... so i guess its supports your case... plus it is good to mention in the application that reception has been arranged. Usually we take reception as 'walima' but the concept means that you invited your friends and relatives and have announced your relationship....

... AND plz update the spreadsheet, i have received the sponsorship approval on 25th of september. the online tracking shows that they have also received my medical reports.... can anybody tell me that in wat time my case will be fwd to isb???

thanks everyone and very best of luck :)