Feb-2012
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Dear All;

I have sent email to CHC-I & Ottawa Office 2 weeks ago bt no reply.Do any one knw the average email response time...

Regards;

f346

Sep 28, 2012
Assalamualaikum everyone! Mine is a wife case. And we only got a nikkah done. is that going to be a problem? But we have known each other for 3 years and we sent proof of Rogers phone bills. And pics before the nikkah and of the nikkah. so i hope there won't be any problem?

heybuddy

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-03-2012
shaheen123 said:
Salam to Every One

Dear All,

My spouse application was approved in Feb 2012 from CPC Mississauga and the file was sent to CHC Islamabad.

But after 7 months when I phone CPC Mississauga they replied me that CHC Islamabad did't approve your application and they send us back your File To Canada. Any Idea or guidance Please ?

Thanks
Can you please elaborate on the response you received? Did they not ask you further information, like pics and phone bills? How can they just reject a case without asking you to justify your relationship? Was your Nikkah only case? And are married in the family?

I am sorry to ask so many questions but this is quite freaky that they would get back to you so quickly with a rejection, usually there is a process involved.

I am sure someone here will able to help or provide some useful information once you provide some details.

I hope everything works out for soon.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f346 said:
Assalamualaikum everyone! Mine is a wife case. And we only got a nikkah done. is that going to be a problem? But we have known each other for 3 years and we sent proof of Rogers phone bills. And pics before the nikkah and of the nikkah. so i hope there won't be any problem?
totally up to them...but now for CHC-isb is going to reject only nikkah cases...my cozn case is the an exp..even he applied in march 2011 and got rejection in sep 2012..the reason is fake nikkah cases... best ov luck

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
f346 said:
that is v strange but they didnt send you any letter telling the reason of rejection??? for nikah cases they usually ask to do rukhsati, they should be rejecting it right away! i am scared now bcz mine is full marriage but we didnt have valima, im nt sure if they will reject me too for not having valima pics :(

beeya

Sep 3, 2012
Hey guys!

I see someone submitted their application in August and received their AOR, should I be concerned that mine hasn't been worked on yet? Their website says they are working on 12th July 2012 apps right now.

Thanks

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
:eek: Mine is also nikkah case but i am going in jan to do rukhsati and valima need advice from member should i send additional proof i was thinking when thay asked for additional proof then i can send but looks like if they are rejecting nikkah cases it would be much better to send proof???????????????????

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Nope, that is nothing to worry about. You will get AOR soon InshAllah.

beeya said:
Hey guys!

I see someone submitted their application in August and received their AOR, should I be concerned that mine hasn't been worked on yet? Their website says they are working on 12th July 2012 apps right now.

Thanks

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yes, you can send a cover letter explaining your going in Jan to pak for full wedding. Show a ticket booking if available....

munirdba said:
:eek: Mine is also nikkah case but i am going in jan to do rukhsati and valima need advice from member should i send additional proof i was thinking when thay asked for additional proof then i can send but looks like if they are rejecting nikkah cases it would be much better to send proof???????????????????

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Don't be afraid. I know many people who did valima later in the sponsership process. However, Its always a good thing to do a full marriage.

twinkle22 said:
that is v strange but they didnt send you any letter telling the reason of rejection??? for nikah cases they usually ask to do rukhsati, they should be rejecting it right away! i am scared now bcz mine is full marriage but we didnt have valima, im nt sure if they will reject me too for not having valima pics :(

Mrs. Shahid

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-7-2012
LANDED..........
praying for dat :)
aoa everyone;

How is everyone doing? congrats to all of those having AOR and approvals.... for the rest... dun worry, Insha Allah soon you will hear the good news....

after receiving the AOR on 21st of september, didnt heard any thing... but yesterdy when i tracked my application, it showed that they have excepted my husband as my sponsor. plus they also have received my medical.... but my husband has not received any email/letter regarding this....

should i assume myself that my file has been transferred to isb? or they will notify us... plus how much time usually it takes????

thanks in advance for the help :)

f346

Sep 28, 2012
twinkle22 said:
but i checked my status online. I submitted the documents on 27th june and the accepted me as a sponsor on September 18th and now when i checked my status online it says about my wife being sponsored: application received and medical reports received. so isnt that good? i showed the nikkah is genuine cuz actually its a love marriage and i gave them proof of pics before and after nikkah as well as a long listen of rogers phone bills. Im praying to Allah that everything goes fine and in my application i mentioned that we are planning the ruksati once the visa arrives InshAllah and planning a wedding reception in canada.what do u guys think?

f346

Sep 28, 2012
Mrs. Shahid said:
aoa everyone;

How is everyone doing? congrats to all of those having AOR and approvals.... for the rest... dun worry, Insha Allah soon you will hear the good news....

after receiving the AOR on 21st of september, didnt heard any thing... but yesterdy when i tracked my application, it showed that they have excepted my husband as my sponsor. plus they also have received my medical.... but my husband has not received any email/letter regarding this....

should i assume myself that my file has been transferred to isb? or they will notify us... plus how much time usually it takes????

thanks in advance for the help :)
[/quotewhat im really worried about is everyone telling me that since its a nikkah case then they usually reject it. My wife and i had a love marriage and i have proof of pics before the nikkah and after i left for canada we kept intouch and i have almost 2 years of rogers phone bill records that i sent along. The reason the ruksati was delayed was because she was still a university student and we decided by the time the visa would come, she would have graduated and then we would have done the ruksati. I mentioned this when on the form it mentioned about when the ruksati is and about the wedding reception. Do u think i should be worried since its a nikkah case? even after i tried my best to prove the fact that the relationship is genuine?

f346

Sep 28, 2012
what im really worried about is everyone telling me that since its a nikkah case then they usually reject it. My wife and i had a love marriage and i have proof of pics before the nikkah and after i left for canada we kept intouch and i have almost 2 years of rogers phone bill records that i sent along. The reason the ruksati was delayed was because she was still a university student and we decided by the time the visa would come, she would have graduated and then we would have done the ruksati. I mentioned this when on the form it mentioned about when the ruksati is and about the wedding reception. Do u think i should be worried since its a nikkah case? even after i tried my best to prove the fact that the relationship is genuine?

twinkle22

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Visa Office......
isb or london husband case also has trv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2012
Doc's Request.
21-08-2013
Med's Request
21-08-2013
Med's Done....
10-09-2013
Passport Req..
still waiting. ecas in process 14 march 2014
f346 said:
but i checked my status online. I submitted the documents on 27th june and the accepted me as a sponsor on September 18th and now when i checked my status online it says about my wife being sponsored: application received and medical reports received. so isnt that good? i showed the nikkah is genuine cuz actually its a love marriage and i gave them proof of pics before and after nikkah as well as a long listen of rogers phone bills. Im praying to Allah that everything goes fine and in my application i mentioned that we are planning the ruksati once the visa arrives InshAllah and planning a wedding reception in canada.what do u guys think?
even mine is love marriage, i sent few emails we exchanged b4 marriage and 2 phone bills of after marriage. Nikah pics i sent aound 20 and 1 pic of after marriage, there r no valima pics but we had full marriage, ottawa replied me that my application is in process and no futher action is required by me. but i feel that i should send them 10 months bills, my file was transferred to isb in May 2012, but its ottawa who is processing it, i am very upset :( Agur mera case bhi refuse hogya toh :( itny mushkil se ye months kaaty hn :(