Jul-2011
Med's Request
Dec-2012 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
Yes GCMS NOTES HELP REQUIRIED!

According to GCMS notes my wife file is in process since Nov 2012. I don't see any criminality and security get started. Do they share these in GCMS notes?

Any one has complained that re medical is talk forever to receive at ISL from New Delhi. It will be much faster if they process it in Islamabad

i still pretend...ALL IS WELL

tabasumali

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
SIALKOT,PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2011
AOR Received.
14-feb-2012
File Transfer...
11 march 2011
Med's Request
12 JULY 2012
Med's Done....
20 JULY 2012(EXPIRED) & 16-July-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
07-August-2014 SENT 11-AUG-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Sep-2014
LANDED..........
SOOON
ANY ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS TO JULY-2012 REMIDCAL

ITS GOING TO EXPIRE IN 2 MONTHS

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
tabasumali said:
ANY ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS TO JULY-2012 REMIDCAL

ITS GOING TO EXPIRE IN 2 MONTHS
Same here medical done in july hav no idea wats going on..

Did anyone ever had to do 2nd Re Medical ?

shaikh786

Aug 3, 2012
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
21-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-07-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH this year !
Salam and hello everyone .. When i didnt have it i still said ALLAHAMDULLILAH but today i got my PPR and now i can not stop saying ALLHAMDULLILLAH ALLHAMDULLILAH.. please everyone keep your patience IN SHA ALLAH July re medical PPR's are on thier way. IN SHA ALLAH Thank you everyone for your support and please remember us in your duas.

JAzak ALLAH.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
shaikh786 said:
Salam and hello everyone .. When i didnt have it i still said ALLAHAMDULLILAH but today i got my PPR and now i can not stop saying ALLHAMDULLILLAH ALLHAMDULLILAH.. please everyone keep your patience IN SHA ALLAH July re medical PPR's are on thier way. IN SHA ALLAH Thank you everyone for your support and please remember us in your duas.

JAzak ALLAH.
Congratz I am happy for you, Good Luck! ;D

Sharjil

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Mississauga,Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th September ,2010
Doc's Request.
7th Febuary ,2012
File Transfer...
10th November,2010
Med's Request
9th April , 2012 - 17th April, 2013
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
18th April , 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st june, 2013
LANDED..........
23rd june, 2013
Damn

Today I received a letter from CHC Islamabad asked for passport my visa are ready to issue.
Thanks to allah

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
shaikh786 said:

JAzak ALLAH.
Congrats :)

Sharjil said:
Damn

Today I received a letter from CHC Islamabad asked for passport my visa are ready to issue.
Thanks to allah

congrats , been a long wait for you.

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
n3z said:
Thanx Bro :) InshAllah its on its way!
N its more than 6 months since they askd for ur proofs.....wat bakgrond chkd r still going on?anythng unusual?
No idea what backgrounds check are going on. There is nothing unusual that I know of except for the fact that I travelled to Kuwait, Riyadh and Qatar for not more than 2 months. That too my office sent me. Apart from this I see no reason why they would be conducting such vigorous checks.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
Kasam_se said:
The above poster is right. It all depends on you how you handle the situation. Everyone is handling it differently I guess. As a man, I feel more responsible for how things develop. If I wanted I could talk to my wife all day and tell her how I will make her breakfast lunch and dinner and comb her hair and keep her like a doll when she gets here... this list can really go on about the things I can tell her.

BUT I keep things in check. I knew when I filed mid last year that it will be a while before she gets here.

So first thing I did (or didn't do) is limit phone calls. I made a habit of calling her on weekend only. My father is VERY punctual and calls my wife after Friday prayers for five minutes to just make sure she is doing fine(she's my dad's niece).

We have viber, skype, whatsapp, yada yada yada and although I use them all, I keep it limited. Let her live her life and I am living my life here. Talking daily without meeting is I believe torture.

I am not there for her and she's not here. We can kick and scream all we want but nothing is going to happen until she gets visa. Me/her whining about it all day long wont do any good but only bad. I actually hardly ever talk about visa and immigration except sometimes when I just can't control how much I miss her but then I gain control over my emotions and laugh it off.

So far in 10 months, I have talked to her around 40 times on phone. I have a mental goal that hopefully before 100th call she will be here.

This is how I deal with this situation. My mom calls her mom once a month and of course on special occasions.

I talk to my mother in law once every two months. (I actually ask my wife for my mother-in-law).

Father-in-law, once every 3 to 4 months. He's a busy man and so am I.

So far we have had no issues or urgency about the situation because starting from beginning I told my wife, its a marathon and not a sprint so live your life and don't get hung up on immigration.

I do write her an email once in a while telling her I love her and I miss her. Usually its in form of a card. I have sent her flowers twice, once on her birthday and once for no reason. On my birthday I sent her, her favorite cake.

This is how I deal with it and Alhamdolillah it has worked fine for me and she is happy and so am I.

I believe if I call her every day or twice a day she wouldn't complain, maybe she will love that but it has consequences like getting into arguments or fights or disagreements since you can not be ALWAYS on the same page and agree on everything when you talk too much. I have had 0 arguments with her so far and trust me when I say life is peaceful this way because if she is upset, I'll be upset. Its natural.

P.S. I hope I made sense in the above statements and hopefully it helps someone but again what works for us doesn't mean it will work for everyone else so please don't hate.

I tell it the way I see it. Kasam_se
Also stop coming here so often... its better it kind of pisses me off ... makes me feel like everyone has some good news except me. So I have stopped visiting so often.

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
syedgj said:
No idea what backgrounds check are going on. There is nothing unusual that I know of except for the fact that I travelled to Kuwait, Riyadh and Qatar for not more than 2 months. That too my office sent me. Apart from this I see no reason why they would be conducting such vigorous checks.
Brother I ahan.....gud luck wid dat...wishing dat dis journey comes to an end soon for u inshAllah
N for me I hav 3 visits to saudia after turning 18....wish me a gud luck aswell:D
But no worries......its going to end soon for all of us inshAllah inshAllah inshAllah....
N congrats to both of da members who just rcvd their pprs.....

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Kasam_se said:
The above poster is right. It all depends on you how you handle the situation. Everyone is handling it differently I guess. As a man, I feel more responsible for how things develop. If I wanted I could talk to my wife all day and tell her how I will make her breakfast lunch and dinner and comb her hair and keep her like a doll when she gets here... this list can really go on about the things I can tell her.

BUT I keep things in check. I knew when I filed mid last year that it will be a while before she gets here.

So first thing I did (or didn't do) is limit phone calls. I made a habit of calling her on weekend only. My father is VERY punctual and calls my wife after Friday prayers for five minutes to just make sure she is doing fine(she's my dad's niece).

We have viber, skype, whatsapp, yada yada yada and although I use them all, I keep it limited. Let her live her life and I am living my life here. Talking daily without meeting is I believe torture.

I am not there for her and she's not here. We can kick and scream all we want but nothing is going to happen until she gets visa. Me/her whining about it all day long wont do any good but only bad. I actually hardly ever talk about visa and immigration except sometimes when I just can't control how much I miss her but then I gain control over my emotions and laugh it off.

So far in 10 months, I have talked to her around 40 times on phone. I have a mental goal that hopefully before 100th call she will be here.

This is how I deal with this situation. My mom calls her mom once a month and of course on special occasions.

I talk to my mother in law once every two months. (I actually ask my wife for my mother-in-law).

Father-in-law, once every 3 to 4 months. He's a busy man and so am I.

So far we have had no issues or urgency about the situation because starting from beginning I told my wife, its a marathon and not a sprint so live your life and don't get hung up on immigration.

I do write her an email once in a while telling her I love her and I miss her. Usually its in form of a card. I have sent her flowers twice, once on her birthday and once for no reason. On my birthday I sent her, her favorite cake.

This is how I deal with it and Alhamdolillah it has worked fine for me and she is happy and so am I.

I believe if I call her every day or twice a day she wouldn't complain, maybe she will love that but it has consequences like getting into arguments or fights or disagreements since you can not be ALWAYS on the same page and agree on everything when you talk too much. I have had 0 arguments with her so far and trust me when I say life is peaceful this way because if she is upset, I'll be upset. Its natural.

P.S. I hope I made sense in the above statements and hopefully it helps someone but again what works for us doesn't mean it will work for everyone else so please don't hate.

I tell it the way I see it. Kasam_se
Oh boy...I'm not going to comment on how you deal with the process. That is totally up to an individual's choice of course, but this whole process is the true test of a relationship. If you think you're wife is happy this way, being a wife myself, I don't see how that is truly possible. I may be completely wrong, but seeing as you barely talk to her, and seem to barely know what's going on in her life...I don't think you can guarantee that either.

I have a completely different viewpoint than you. You don't live together but it's a great chance to get to know about each other's habits. For me, I am my husband's alarm clock and he is mine. His voice is the first thing I hear when the day starts and vice versa. Even at work we talk to each other and tell each other about our day, our frustrations and our joys. We are comfortable enough to laugh openly in front of each other, cry, or joke around. I find that when I then go visit there, I'm comfortable with my in-laws as I do talk to them once every 2-3 weeks or so and my husband takes care of anything that he knows would bother me or make me uncomfortable.

I hope you and your wife develop an informal relationship, a relationship with no reservations, before she comes here otherwise she may feel very homesick once she is here...

All the best

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
shaikh786 said:

JAzak ALLAH.
Mubrook, Insha'Allah you'll get your passport back fast

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
Sharjil said:
Damn

Thanks to allah
CONGRATULATION!!!!!

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
Wyz said:
Oh boy...I'm not going to comment on how you deal with the process. That is totally up to an individual's choice of course, but this whole process is the true test of a relationship. If you think you're wife is happy this way, being a wife myself, I don't see how that is truly possible. I may be completely wrong, but seeing as you barely talk to her, and seem to barely know what's going on in her life...I don't think you can guarantee that either.

I have a completely different viewpoint than you. You don't live together but it's a great chance to get to know about each other's habits. For me, I am my husband's alarm clock and he is mine. His voice is the first thing I hear when the day starts and vice versa. Even at work we talk to each other and tell each other about our day, our frustrations and our joys. We are comfortable enough to laugh openly in front of each other, cry, or joke around. I find that when I then go visit there, I'm comfortable with my in-laws as I do talk to them once every 2-3 weeks or so and my husband takes care of anything that he knows would bother me or make me uncomfortable.

I hope you and your wife develop an informal relationship, a relationship with no reservations, before she comes here otherwise she may feel very homesick once she is here...

All the best
Sister believe me our relationship is very informal :p. I know whats happening in her life but yes not every second of it which I am fine with for the time being. Its arrange marriage for me and we have actually gradually worked our way up to this level. And I know exactly how talking all the time and being on the phone when you wake up and when you go to sleep is like. I had a 6yr relationship like that where I would think phone is ringing even when its not (yaall have been there at some point don't deny it guys. lol). Butttt That was high school. It was still a lot of fun though.

As I said in my post this is what works for us. Couple hours on weekend is where I like to keep it. And again I will repeat that women are very adaptive. If I wanna talk 6 times everyday I can. (trust me I am talkative and wizards with words. lol) But this is our way of dealing with things. And its not a rule either for me. As the time nears and we get closer to being with each other I am sure "phone talk" is going to pick up. As of now im in month 10 of AOR. My file is still in Ottawa and not even in Islamabad. Talking all the time just isn't practical for me as I am working full time and going to school part time.

I totally get your point though sister. From my own personal experience I can tell you that talking on the phone all the time is really fun. I just wanted to share how I deal with it in my current situation. Even in Islam it says to adapt the middle grounds. Maybe its not valid in our case but I am no mufti. I guess how much we talk to our other half just depends on your personal life style, availability with time difference, etc etc. Everyone has their own way but the point of my post was that for people who are having communication issues might get a different perspective of things from my view point and even from sister Wyz view point as well.

I think it would be a fun topic on this forum how everyone deals with this elephant in the room that gets ignored. ( how to work through this tough separation of soul mates? )

In the end, keep telling your heart......... ALL IZZZ WELL.