JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
syedgj said:
Sad to hear about your current situation. You MUST sort things out with your wife. Other than that I guess you'll get a better idea once you receive any kind of correspondence from them. Keep us posted!
yea i will definitely tell u guys what's going on with my case :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(....but still i didn't get anything from embassy :( :(

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
Basilzaman said:
Today My Wife MP Got An Update from CHC-Islamabad,

She said there are some issues in our file and file has been returned to cic-Mississauga for reconfirmation something :( and She said they are thinking that I am living in Canada and I am sponsoring to my wife and Son from Pakistan and they said why I did not send my Son passport to them blah blah and even they are not providing complete info to my wife mp :mad:.Guys I am very confused and worried about my file. Mp said she will contact again to CHC-Islamabad on Monday and I hope they will tell her all the issues and problems regarding my file and then we will see whats going on with my file.

It's too depressing really! It is slowly torturing us :( i wonder what we did wrong to deserve this we gave our very best in this job.

ALLAH swt aap ki ghaibana madad karein pata nahi ye kia ho raha hai..............kasam se dil toot gaya hai har cheez se :( :(

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
ZZAADD said:
ALLAH swt aap ki ghaibana madad karein pata nahi ye kia ho raha hai..............kasam se dil toot gaya hai har cheez se :( :(
dnt b so upset
this is life we have to face many problems in life
Just pray that its just a computer glitch
aur ap ki family me tu ni koi jis k pass ap ki info ho aur wo withdraw kra day ap ki applicatiin
I m sorry me aesa kh ra but u never know
this life is really unpredictable
her tra say daikain k kya hua hai
help line b call karen
hm sb ki duain ap k sath hain

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
ch.immigration said:
dnt b so upset
this is life we have to face many problems in life
Just pray that its just a computer glitch
aur ap ki family me tu ni koi jis k pass ap ki info ho aur wo withdraw kra day ap ki applicatiin
I m sorry me aesa kh ra but u never know
this life is really unpredictable
her tra say daikain k kya hua hai
help line b call karen
hm sb ki duain ap k sath hain
aap ki baat bilkul teek hai takreeban har ek family mai aise log hote hai jo kissi or ko apne se behtar nahi dekna chahte laikin meri application info un ke pass nahi hai...

maryah.nayel

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Doc's Request.
07-07-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2012
File Transfer...
07-12-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
Jinnspeed said:
My wife got her passport back today(Saturday). The Passport was stamped with IMM visa. They returned her original birth certificate, marriage certificate and marriage pics. Only one issue, on the record of landing,which is not valid for travel, somehow CHC islamabad write my previous Canadian address which was not even on the forms when i submitted Permanent resident application. Any suggestions, what i can do? Also the ecase at CIC website was updated and my wife's residential address is changed to Ontario Canada, should i update it to my current address? Let me know what i should do.
Thanks.
Congratulations!! :)

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
nimba said:
Thank you so much, would i inform cic of my spouse update address before landing or at the time of landing ? i fear that if we dont inform prior then they might think that we are deliberately concealing the fact isnt?
congratz nimba n jinspeed ,,, plz share the timeline

bail zaman bhai i am really hoping sumthing good for U and allah karaey ga sub acha he hoga

maryah.nayel

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Doc's Request.
07-07-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2012
File Transfer...
07-12-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
RabiyAhsan said:
ASSALAMOALIKUM all brothers & sisters .
my Remed was done in JUNE 2012,and My ecase change to"INPROCESS" 26 Feb 2013.Still no recieved PPR ????? :(
Well there are quite a few members here who have had their re-med and also their status updated to 'Inprocess' but haven't received any correspondence yet. Hopefully inshaa Allah all those members including you get to hear some positive news soon. Secondly you can also contact your MP.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
hotshot said:
Sis your status changed to "in process" meaning even if they send u PCC or ur pp to renew or validate the date, there's a hope that you will get all ur documentations one after another.

About the MP don't listen to ur mp. I know for some members MPs have been helpful but some are jerk like mine and yours. My MP talks crap all the time that's y I stopped going to him. Allah (swt) knows best sis! <3 keep me updated if you hear anything :) Gud luck
thanks sis really appreciated. i hope this torture comes to end very soon for all of us .. Inshallah!

and yahh i dun think im going to contact the MP now there jst having fun listening to u get upset and all they think its easy.

Bright_Day

Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
September 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Passport Req..
February 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
Hi, first of all i recommend you to take all your files from your lawyer and file it yourself.
The reason is: in the future some lawyers can become greedy and start charging you extra if they do checks on your file. They will be getting all emails / mails correspondense from CHC Islamabad, so i suggest you can do all by yourself.

In regards to the cetified copy of your wife ID: If you have provided a certified copy in english then you don't need a certified copy in urdu. All you need is the copy of original ID along with certified translation copy (which you already have).

In regards to original educational documents: Yes they require originals, but i never provided the originals as such my husband has his educational documents from Europe and i didn't wanted to take a risk of getting them misplaced. What i did is i copied them in color from Staples, and they were as good as the originals.

I was prepared that if CHC Islamabad asks for originals then i will courier the originals. But they never did :)
All the best :)
Regards,
Bright_Day :)

ch.immigration said:
Hi everyone
my documents are ready to submit which I ll do on monday inshallah
now my lawyer is asking for following things that makes me more frustrated as it ll took more one week documents are
1.certified copy of id card of wife ( I hav already provide certified copy in english but now she is saying she need in urdu as wel) is it v important?
.2. We hav copies of all education doc and not the orginals if we submit with copies wat the risk?
Plz suggest me wat should I do
reply me soon
prayers

RabiyAhsan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
THANKU so much maryah.
INSHALLAH, ALLAH pak sab ki maddad frmaain AMEEN,APP KI B.
BUT iss fourm par mujay ayk question yay pochna hai kay FEB 2013 main unsab logo k cases ka status InProcess agay hai jinho kay REmedicall june2012.main don huway thay . and after status change into INPROCESS within 8 to 10 days sab taqreeban kafii logo ko PR letter aya hai ur kuch kay VIsa b stamped ho kr unhay mil gaya hai ryt. My Question is only that kay iss fourm pr koi hai jiss ka mailing Adress Canada ko ho jiss waja say mail late pohnchtii ho or usay abhi tak PR letter na mila ho? may b ?

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
RabiyAhsan said:
THANKU so much maryah.
INSHALLAH, ALLAH pak sab ki maddad frmaain AMEEN,APP KI B.
BUT iss fourm par mujay ayk question yay pochna hai kay FEB 2013 main unsab logo k cases ka status InProcess agay hai jinho kay REmedicall june2012.main don huway thay . and after status change into INPROCESS within 8 to 10 days sab taqreeban kafii logo ko PR letter aya hai ur kuch kay VIsa b stamped ho kr unhay mil gaya hai ryt. My Question is only that kay iss fourm pr koi hai jiss ka mailing Adress Canada ko ho jiss waja say mail late pohnchtii ho or usay abhi tak PR letter na mila ho? may b ?
is this husband or wife case?

there are 2 ecase numbers one for u the other of ur spouse and if u go on to the person who is being sponsored there ecase will have there add so u dun need to worry about mail.

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
basil bhai i hope something works out for you inshAllah!

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Bright_Day said:
Hi, first of all i recommend you to take all your files from your lawyer and file it yourself.
The reason is: in the future some lawyers can become greedy and start charging you extra if they do checks on your file. They will be getting all emails / mails correspondense from CHC Islamabad, so i suggest you can do all by yourself.

In regards to the cetified copy of your wife ID: If you have provided a certified copy in english then you don't need a certified copy in urdu. All you need is the copy of original ID along with certified translation copy (which you already have).

In regards to original educational documents: Yes they require originals, but i never provided the originals as such my husband has his educational documents from Europe and i didn't wanted to take a risk of getting them misplaced. What i did is i copied them in color from Staples, and they were as good as the originals.

I was prepared that if CHC Islamabad asks for originals then i will courier the originals. But they never did :)
All the best :)
Regards,
Bright_Day :)
thanks bright day
may u hav a bright life
Just answer one more thing
if she send me scaned of her birth certificate,educational doc
is it work for orignals? ???
Plz reply soooooon

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
hopefully very soon said:
basil bhai i hope something works out for you inshAllah!
I know sister jis ki aap jaisi pyari pyari behne hon so us k sath kabhi bura nai ho sakta :). Thanks for your dua and dont forget mai ne kia kaha tha ????

within 7 days Ok u will hear something from CHC-Islamabad.In sha Allah.