ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
innocent_eyez said:
Got an update from MP

he said my hubby will be receiving a package which will include PCC and Either to re-new pp or extend the pp validity date

so i see no hope right now. and my MP he always says negative things arghh nothing positive and i duno whn there going to send this why r they taking so long :( in august his medical will expire for the 2nd time im really worried now.
Sis your status changed to "in process" meaning even if they send u PCC or ur pp to renew or validate the date, there's a hope that you will get all ur documentations one after another.

About the MP don't listen to ur mp. I know for some members MPs have been helpful but some are jerk like mine and yours. My MP talks crap all the time that's y I stopped going to him. Allah (swt) knows best sis! <3 keep me updated if you hear anything :) Gud luck

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
&amp; RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs &amp; PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 &amp; Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
irsum said:
Thanks to allmightly Allah, what felt as endless waiting has come to its end...today my wife recieved her passport
stamped with visa and two copies of COPR. Visa was stamped on Mar 4 and ecas status changed to 'Decision Made' with Canadian address
anywhere between Mar 6 and Mar 11.
It is about 20 months since application was recieved in Islamabad...20 very long and stressful months...it is hard to put in words
how exhilirated and grateful we both and our families are. With deep gratitude comes prayers that everyone here
who is waiting for their PR get it very very soon. I hope and pray that long waiting times of last couple of years come down to reasonable and humane level. Certainly no one deserve to have to go through this. Best wishes and prayers for all of you folks.
Congratulations irsum!!

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Basilzaman said:
Look bro what I told u yesterday? Before Friday u will get pp back now u got it :p Many Many Congratulation to u and our bhabi jan and thanks for such kind words May Allah blessed u & ur family.

Atif now plz dont forget us in your prayers :)

Good Luck for your future in Canada ;D
sabii is right, you have a great 6th sense when do you think my husband arrives here :D

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hotshot said:
aoa everyone!!

I have been away for about a week cause my uncle in UK had a car accident
and he passed away :(.. I need your prayers!!

Congratulations to all of you who got good news!!! March doesn't seem to be like February. I remember in February every page of the forum I looked there was something exciting and good news everywhere. Looking forward to the end of March. Inshallah.

My hubby still hasn't got ppr :|
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
humsafaar said:
I want to share good news.....Alhamdulillah..my wife's case showing as "Decision Made" today.
good times, congratulations!!

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopefully very soon said:
hotshot its really sad to hear about your uncle, i know when we have our own problems and we magnify them n loose sight of situations that could be real devastating, n something like this rocks our world, we start seeing thing differently. from the correct prospective again. sometimes i feel lke this is the worst situation i could be in, but then i hear or see someone is an actually worst case scenario n i thank God for saving me from stuff like that. life and health are the two most important things in life, everything else can be worked upon and made better!
Agree 100%

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Hi everyone
my documents are ready to submit which I ll do on monday inshallah
now my lawyer is asking for following things that makes me more frustrated as it ll took more one week documents are
1.certified copy of id card of wife ( I hav already provide certified copy in english but now she is saying she need in urdu as wel) is it v important?
.2. We hav copies of all education doc and not the orginals if we submit with copies wat the risk?
Plz suggest me wat should I do
reply me soon
prayers

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ch.immigration said:
Hi everyone
my documents are ready to submit which I ll do on monday inshallah
now my lawyer is asking for following things that makes me more frustrated as it ll took more one week documents are
1.certified copy of id card of wife ( I hav already provide certified copy in english but now she is saying she need in urdu as wel) is it v important?
.2. We hav copies of all education doc and not the orginals if we submit with copies wat the risk?
Plz suggest me wat should I do
reply me soon
prayers
Please send originals of all the education docs as per requirements, they do return all the docs when the sponsorship application is completed.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Naqibee said:
Please send originals of all the education docs as per requirements, they do return all the docs when the sponsorship application is completed.
but wat if I need orginals in these 2 years???
Can she scan and send me? Is scanned copies work?

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
sabii said:
I would love tooo.. it feels like we all are friends and we should meet at least once :)
i m in 8)

maryah.nayel

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2011
Doc's Request.
07-07-2012
AOR Received.
07-07-2012
File Transfer...
07-12-2011
Med's Request
23-02-2013
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
I-ask-u-why said:
I used to come to this forum by the nick of Became-a-loner, I disappeared from this forum after making some very good friends (in real life) and after earning some really foolish enemies, then after my wife got Remedical I returned to this forum with this new nick

here is my happy ending

Applied Dec 2010

File transferred Feb 2011

Visitor visa to Canada applied Dec 2011

Six months Visitor Visa granted: March 2012

Visitor Visa extended until March 2013

Re-Medical, IMM Forms, Re-PCC Oct 2012

Remedical Done in Canada Oct 2012

Medical received on e-cse Nov 2012

PPR Feb 2013

Visa Issued March 2013

Total 27 months time during which she lived with me in Canada for a year.

Tips:

Provide them as much proof as possible before the initial review of file, Dont send them anything Voluntarily unless requested once Remedical is issued

Dont provide too much documents (my file was weighing 7 KG and as a result it took them longest time to open it because they can set it aside and clear 4 files of 1 KG each

Apply for Visitor visa before the initial review, even if they decline it, it has no negative impact, instead it has positive impact since it shows that sponsor wants to spend more time with spouse in Canada.

Write a reasonable covering letter to Visit Visa Officer indicating that you fully understand the consequences of non compliance with regulation if she does not return to Pakistan in time and will make sure that she will return in time before the visa expiry.

Your job or income status does not matter to CHC-ISB. I work for Federal Govt of Canada and part time with City Govt of Toronto, it took me 27 months and I know guys who dont have a job and their spouses were granted immigration in 16 months.

If you spouse works or is studying in Pakistan, there is a better chance for him/her to get visit visa since you can at least show on documents that she has ties to Pakistan

For Visit visa, your income as a sponsor and job status does count.

dont bother Emailing CHC-ISB that is a complete waste of time, there is a pakistani guy who responds to email while he is texting his cousin girl friend.

Dont talk too much with your spouses using skype or phone, it will just make u more frustrated and upset, try to find some occupation such as study or some hobby, I know its hard but it is required for your sanity.

If your spouse has any family ties with politicians/Military/police/law enforcement, better dont indicate it on your file, I did that and they sent her file to detailed security check which took 9 months (yes an idiot advised me and I was an even bigger idiot to listen to him.

Old applicants will be more fairly treated because they are not sending new files to CHC-ISB directly, instead those sit in Ottawa for more than a year so unless CHC-ISB clears the backlog from 2010-2011 they wont have the luxury of picking up and finalizing the new applications and dumping the old one's into their BF bin.

One last thing..............DONT TELL YOUR CASE progress to your relatives or friends, if anyone writes a letter or email to CHC-ISB that your marriage is fake, they will set aside your file for years and put you in an interview que, I am not making it up I know an ex-employee of CHC-ISB who worked for immigration unit there for almost a decade, they have an official name of it called "Poison Letter"

If you need any help, please feel fee to ask by PM.

the following is a useful link in terms of their processing requirements.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf
Congratulations!!
Thankyou for the information . It would be of much help to many of us.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Today My Wife MP Got An Update from CHC-Islamabad,

She said there are some issues in our file and file has been returned to cic-Mississauga for reconfirmation something :( and She said they are thinking that I am living in Canada and I am sponsoring to my wife and Son from Pakistan and they said why I did not send my Son passport to them blah blah and even they are not providing complete info to my wife mp :mad:.Guys I am very confused and worried about my file. Mp said she will contact again to CHC-Islamabad on Monday and I hope they will tell her all the issues and problems regarding my file and then we will see whats going on with my file.

It's too depressing really! It is slowly torturing us :( i wonder what we did wrong to deserve this we gave our very best in this job.

RabiyAhsan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
ASSALAMOALIKUM all brothers & sisters .
my Remed was done in JUNE 2012,and My ecase change to"INPROCESS" 26 Feb 2013.Still no recieved PPR ????? :(

RabiyAhsan

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
hi , ASSALAMOALIKUM sabi,
I want to asked some information plz if u have ,My remed was done in june ,and My ecase change to "INPROCESS" 26 FEB. butt still not recieved Paasport Request letter ? how many days more :(